TwelverShia.net Forum

Abu Bakr al-Siddiq: Part 3 - The Blessings, Battles & Hadith on Abu Bakr

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
The Prophet (salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "If I were to take a Khalil (best friend and close confidante), I would have taken Abu Bakr, but he is my brother (in Islam) and my companion". ~ [Collected by Sahih al-Bukhari]

In this episode Shaykh Dr. Yasir Qadhi discusses the blessings and various battles that Abu Bakr (radi Allahu ‘anhu) took part in, along with hadith narrations that mention the virtues of this great companion.

Join Shaykh Dr. Yasir Qadhi as he continues with the life and times of the greatest follower of the Prophet (salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam) and the best of this Ummah; Abu Bakr al-Siddiq ~ The Successor of the Prophet!

Link to video >>>

در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Hani

Re: Abu Bakr al-Siddiq: Part 3 - The Blessings, Battles & Hadith on Abu Bakr
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 11:19:56 PM »
notice that quite a few of these aren't mentioned in my book, that's why I'm thinking of making another volume.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear