TwelverShia.net Forum

why bilal(ra) didn't want to say the adhan for anyone after prophet

Hani

Re: why bilal(ra) didn't want to say the adhan for anyone after prophet
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2016, 07:58:42 PM »
Alright, I'll follow the audiences' opinion and end this long discussion, I think the readers already reached a conclusion with regard to this guy's method in argumentation.

I mean look at the kind of thing he writes, I couldn't bother reading the rest of the post after this line:

Then your discussion was futile.You could have simply mentioned in starting bilal(r) apologised after he disobeyed in a single line,But you tried otherwise.

Alrighty then, Bilal made a silly mistake, he definitely stepped out of line but later he apologized and promised to never do it again. XOXOXO
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Solomon

Re: why bilal(ra) didn't want to say the adhan for anyone after prophet
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2016, 06:55:46 AM »
@ Hani :you too know writing a little lengthy post in our own words takes appreciable amount of time if i had to have just last say i could have kept-on copy-pasting from any site.
Secondly even if you say now you are now taking another track that bilal(r) was disobeyed and then returned my same question remains regarding stars which i have asked in just above last post.And i started this very discussion on basis of keeping that tradition of stars in mind, leave rest of side topics, thatswhy when u accepted that companions can go in hell-fire etc etc ,question regarding that tradition of stars comes up which directs me to conclude that narration of stars have been forged for companions.
As you told you have ended this long discussion.........so brother it was nice talk to you.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 07:01:45 AM by Solomon »
"O Apostle! Deliver what has been sent down to you from your Lord; and if you don't do it, you have not delivered His message (at all); and Allah will protect you from the people ..." (Qur'an 5:67)
Messenger of Allah said:
"For whoever I am his mawla, 'Ali is his mawla."