TwelverShia.net Forum

`Ali and `Uthman in Nahj al-Balaghah

al-kulayni

Re: `Ali and `Uthman in Nahj al-Balaghah
« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2018, 01:34:52 PM »
Can someone shed some light on the following

"she went to Uthman and asked for her share of inheritance from the Prophet (after so many years passed from the demise of the Prophet). Uthman refrained to give Aisha any money, and reminded her that she was one of those who counseled Abu Bakr not to pay the share of inheritance of Fatimah al-Zahra (AS). So if Fatimah does not have any share, then why should she? Hearing this, Aisha became very angry at Uthman, and came out and said to the people:

“Kill this old fool (Na’thal), for he is unbeliever.”

Sunni references:

History of Ibn al-Athir, v3, p206
Lisan al-Arab, v14, p141
al-Iqd al-Farid, v4, p290
Sharh Ibn Abil Hadid, v16, pp 220-223.

Assalamu Aleykum,

This accusation was refuted : http://www.chiite.fr/en/rebbutal_03.html

al-kulayni

« Reply #83 on: August 07, 2018, 01:37:58 PM »

Mythbuster1

« Reply #84 on: August 07, 2018, 03:04:47 PM »
I’ve said it before and here is the proof........wasteman uses unauthentic evidences and passes it off as authentic.

Thankyou wasteman for proving my point, alhamdulillah👍

iceman

« Reply #85 on: August 07, 2018, 06:06:46 PM »
I’ve said it before and here is the proof........wasteman uses unauthentic evidences and passes it off as authentic.

Thankyou wasteman for proving my point, alhamdulillah👍

I never said it was authentic. All I've done is put forward material and want to discuss it. That's all. If you think it's unauthentic then tell us why. Discuss it. Put this personal crap aside.

iceman

« Reply #86 on: August 07, 2018, 06:11:38 PM »
Or this one : https://youpuncturedtheark.wordpress.com/2014/11/15/1582/

Many thanks. That's all I was asking and looking for, a positive and constructive response. The other side of the story. Mythbuster, learn and grow up and out of sarcasm, childish behaviour and getting personal. 😊

Mythbuster1

« Reply #87 on: August 08, 2018, 04:33:44 PM »
Many thanks. That's all I was asking and looking for, a positive and constructive response. The other side of the story. Mythbuster, learn and grow up and out of sarcasm, childish behaviour and getting personal. 😊

You deserve all you get mate, you’re not here to learn but just to argue stupid man made ideas by using false information by copy pasting and acting arrogantly with your posts........I know you ameen 😉

iceman

« Reply #88 on: August 10, 2018, 09:40:37 AM »
You deserve all you get mate, you’re not here to learn but just to argue stupid man made ideas by using false information by copy pasting and acting arrogantly with your posts........I know you ameen 😉

Don't hide your absurd attitude, I'll manners and childish behaviour behind 'you deserve all you get mate'. You're the one who's constantly arguing. You don't know me. To know someone you need to learn about them by getting to know them. 

Mythbuster1

« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2018, 07:23:29 PM »
Don't hide your absurd attitude, I'll manners and childish behaviour behind 'you deserve all you get mate'. You're the one who's constantly arguing. You don't know me. To know someone you need to learn about them by getting to know them. 

I know you enough ameen.......you really do deserve it👍

iceman

« Reply #90 on: August 11, 2018, 07:29:18 PM »
I know you enough ameen.......you really do deserve it👍

You want to accuse then you also have to prove it. 😊 And amen to you as well 😊

Mythbuster1

« Reply #91 on: August 12, 2018, 03:10:52 PM »
You want to accuse then you also have to prove it. 😊 And amen to you as well 😊

Don’t need to prove anything it clearly shows unlike your verses for divine imamate😜

iceman

« Reply #92 on: August 13, 2018, 09:50:01 AM »
Don’t need to prove anything it clearly shows unlike your verses for divine imamate😜

If you want to remain ignorant then that's up to you. 😊

Mythbuster1

« Reply #93 on: August 13, 2018, 11:55:55 AM »
If you want to remain ignorant then that's up to you. 😊

You have no answer so it’s time to call people ignorant because you cannot move forward and you are stuck in your false interpretation of Verses.😉👍

iceman

« Reply #94 on: August 22, 2018, 01:22:02 PM »
You have no answer so it’s time to call people ignorant because you cannot move forward and you are stuck in your false interpretation of Verses.😉👍

You just don't want to accept. I know why, Saqifa goes straight out of the window along with everything else your belief stands on. 😊