TwelverShia.net Forum

Bakri

khaleel_seeker

Bakri
« on: May 22, 2017, 01:18:23 AM »
Salam aleykom

I was wondering if someone has more information or can recommend something to read about the bakri and other sects which this article mention: http://www.twelvershia.net/2014/06/01/response-to-what-does-bakri-mean/
Also is there any scholar who believed that the Prophet appointed Abu bakr as his successor and what is their evidence? 

Hani

Re: Bakri
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 04:53:30 AM »
Salam,

I recall more than one sect being called "Bakri", one of them was a very early group that believed Abu Bakr was appointed directly by text. This group vanished and even though you find people who might believe in this same appointment yet they don't ascribe to that sect. There were also `Umaris who believed `Umar was appointed by text and these people were not descent people from what I recall reading and they vanished quickly.

As for evidence that Abu Bakr was appointed by text, it exists in the books but it's obviously a weak unpopular opinion.

Aside from twisting narrations or relying on a few weak ones, they employ odd arguments such as saying: Abu Bakr was called by all as "Khaleefat-Rasulallah" this linguistically implies he was directly appointed otherwise he'd be referred to as "Khalaf Rasulallah" or something along those lines.

The Bakri sect mentioned in the above article is a completely different one, albeit a much more popular one.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

رشدي السلفي

• +0/-0
  • أهل السنة والجماعة
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 06:40:25 AM »
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Isn't 'Bakri' used by some of the Twelver Shi'as to refer to us as well?
Note: I'm just a layman.

I'm not interested in engaging a debate. I'm here to gain knowledge about the true beliefs of Twelver Shi'ism إن شاء الله.

ANTI-MAJOS - Kas-SAHEL!

• +1/-0
  • إن الرافضة قوم لا عقل لهم ولا نقل
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2017, 06:53:54 PM »
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Isn't 'Bakri' used by some of the Twelver Shi'as to refer to us as well?

It's an honor to be called Bakri (follower of Abu Bakr), we are Muslims first and foremost, followers of the only Ma3sum of this Ummah, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), however we are of course in a way also followers of:

Abu Bakr (Bakris)
'Umar ('Umaris)
'Uthman ('Uthmanis)
'Ali ('Alawis)

in the true sense, these Rafidi kids think that's an insult to us (i.e. calling us Bakri). Also they think we think by calling them Rafidis we think that that's an insult, it's not an insult, it's the reality, they are NOT rejecters of falsehood and tyrants as they claim, they are rejecters of the truth, of Islam, pagans to the core is what they are. Also they are Majos of course which one day Inshaallah they will refer to themselves as well  8)

Mythbuster1

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2017, 01:25:04 AM »
I prefer to call the rewafid shitites it suits them better, you can smell their bs from a mile off😜