TwelverShia.net Forum

Famous shia reply on Door Incident

Shia not Rafidi

Famous shia reply on Door Incident
« on: February 15, 2019, 03:09:17 PM »
Assalamo Alaykum  :)
Brothers in islam, i couldn't find any article on this topic on the internet "what Ali ra was told to do" that is why I am so confused..
when shia are asked why Ali ra didn't do anything to save his wife from Umar ra, they say: "because he was told to be patient and not use sword against his opponents (specially shaykhayn ra according to Pakistani Ayatullah Shehnshah Hussain Naqvi)" he shows different narrations from sunni books including Mustadrak lil-Hakim which says on the bottom that the Hadith is Sahih..
And plz don't tell me that the door incident never happened because i already know it didn't.. I only want the Grading of this hadith and a rational explanation of it..
#__Shia of Ali__#
#__Sunni of Prophet Muhammad__#

Noor-us-Sunnah

Re: Famous shia reply on Door Incident
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 08:37:03 PM »
Assalamo Alaykum  :)
Brothers in islam, i couldn't find any article on this topic on the internet "what Ali ra was told to do" that is why I am so confused..
when shia are asked why Ali ra didn't do anything to save his wife from Umar ra, they say: "because he was told to be patient and not use sword against his opponents (specially shaykhayn ra according to Pakistani Ayatullah Shehnshah Hussain Naqvi)" he shows different narrations from sunni books including Mustadrak lil-Hakim which says on the bottom that the Hadith is Sahih..
And plz don't tell me that the door incident never happened because i already know it didn't.. I only want the Grading of this hadith and a rational explanation of it..

Abu Dharr narrates that Rasulullah (s) asked me ‘What will you do when the Imams after me shall take this property of Fai as their own? Abu Dharr said ‘I swear by He who made you a Prophet, I shall raise my sword and declare war until I take it back’. Rasulullah (s) said .I shall give you a better option, be patient until you meet me’.

This fabricated report is destroyed by the promise of Allah in Quran, where Allah promises to bring a people who would fight the apostates contrary to ask them to be patient.

Refer this video:
&t=3s

iceman

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2019, 03:26:16 AM »
Omar ibn al-Khattab is quoted as having said;

"Fatima clutched her hands on the door trying to stop me from opening it. I sought to open it, but I found the challenge too great, so I hit both her hands with the whip, and it caused her pain... I kicked the door, and she had stuck her belly on the door to fortify it... I forced the door open and entered. She faced me with a look which caused my vision to go into a trance, so I slapped her on her cheeks from outside her face’s veil, breaking her earring which scattered on the floor. Ali came out. When I felt his presence, I rushed to get out of the house and said to Khalid (ibn al-Walid) and to Qunfath and those in their company, “I surely have been spared a momentous event.” I gathered a large number of men not to subdue Ali but to make my heart more daring. I went to him, and he was besieged at his house, and took him out of his house..., etc"

Ibid., Vol. 30, pp. 293-95.

Also refer to Sunni historian Abul Hasan, Ali Ibn al-Husain al-Mas'udi who in his book 'Isbaat al-Wasiyyah' describes the events in detail and reports that: "They surrounded Ali and burned the door of his house and pulled him out against his will and pressed Fatimah between the door and the wall killing Mohsin (the male-child she was carrying in her womb for six months).

When the assailants reached her house, `Omer called out, “O Fatima daughter of the Messenger of Allah! Get those who have sought shelter at your house out so that they may swear the oath of allegiance and join the other Muslims who have already done so; otherwise, I, by Allah, shall set them all to fire.

Al-Jamal, pp. 117-18 (new edition). Nahj al-Haqq, p. 271. Al-Imama wal Siyasa, Vol. 1, p. 12. Ibn Shuhnah, Tarikh (referred to in a footnote in Al-Kamil), Vol. 7, p. 164. Abul-Fida’, Tarikh, Vol. 1, p. 156. Al-`Iqd al-Farad, Vol. 4, p. 259. Al-Ya`qabi, Tarikh, Vol. 2, p. 126.

She has said, “They brought the fire to burn the house and our own selves, so I stood at the door’s latch and pleaded to them in the Name of Allah..., etc.”

Al-Majlisi, Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 30, p. 348, citing Irshad al-Qulab by al-Daylami.

In another text, he is quoted as having said, “O daughter of the Messenger of Allah! By Allah! Nobody is dearer to me than your father and your own self! By Allah! This does not stop me from setting the door of those who have assembled at your house ablaze!”

Muntakhab Kanz al-`Ummal (referred to in a footnote in Ahmed’s Musnad), Vol. 2, p. 174, from Ibn Aba Shaybah. Ibn Abul-Hadid, Sharh Nahjul Balagha, Vol. 2, p. 45 from al-Jawhari and al-Mughni to the judge `Abdullah, Part 20, Section 1, p. 335. Al-Murtada, Al-Shafi, Vol. 4, p. 110.

Also, refer to http://www.al-islam.org/encyclopedia/chapter4/5.html.

The Eminent Sheikh At-Tusi wrote: “One of the denied facts is that they (Umar and his followers) hit Fatima (the blessing of Allah be upon her) although it has been narrated that they flogged her with a strip and a famous opinion that no one amongst the Shia scholars dispute about, is that Umar hit her on her stomach (womb) until she was forced to have a miscarriage, where the miscarried baby was named Mohassan. The narration (of the event) is even famous amongst them (the Sunnis), as well as the narration of their intention to burn her house when a group of sincere companions who had refused to pay allegiance and sought refuge to her house. And no one can deny this narration because we have proven it from amongst the Sunni sources through the narration of Al-Balathari and others, and the Shia narrations are numerous and our scholars indisputably accept them.”
(Talkhis Al-Shafi 3:156)

The attack on her house occurs

f. Abu Ubayd Al-Qasim bin Salaam (who died in the year 224 A.H) has narrated on the authority of Abdul Rahman bin ‘Ouf that Abu Bakr bin Abi Quhafa said: I wish that I did not raid the house of Fatima and that I left it even if the door was closed to (plan) war.  (Al-Amwaal 144)

g. Abul-Qasim Sulayman bin Ahmad At-Tabrani (who died in the year 360 A.H), the author of the book Al-Mu’jam Al-Kabir, has narrated from Abi Bakr ibn Abi Quhafa: As for the three things that I wish I never did, was that I wish I did not raid Fatima’s house and I left it …. (Al-Mu’jam Alkabir 1:62)
h. Ibn Abd-Rabbih Al-Undulosi has narrated in his book, Al-‘Iqdul Farid, from Abdul Rahman bin ‘Ouf that Abi Bakr ibn Abi Quhafa said: And I wish that I did not raid the house of Fatima for any reason even if they had the door closed to (plan) war. (Al-‘Iqdul Farid 4:93)

i. Ibrahim bin Sayyar al-Nazzam; the Mu’tazali (who died in the year 231 A.H) narrated: On the day of pledging allegiance (to Abu Bakr) Umar hit the stomach of Fatima until she miscarried Muhassan. (Al-Wafi bil Wafiyyat 6:17)

j. Muhammad bin Yazid bin Abdil Akbar Al-Baghdadi (who died in the year 285 A.H), the famous author of the book Al-Kamil, narrated from Abdil Rahman bin ‘Ouf from Abi Bakr bin Abi Qohafa: I wish I did not raid Fatima’s house and that I left it even if the door was closed to (plan) war.  (Sharh Nahjul Balagha li-ibn Abi Al-Hadid 2:46)

k. Al-Masudi (who died in the year 325 A.H) has narrated in his book titled Muruj Al-thahab: Abu Bakr said at the time of his death: “I wish I did not seek to raid the house of Fatima”, and he mentioned many things about that incident.” (Muruj Al-Thahab 2:301)

l. Ibn Abi Darim (who died in the year 357 A.H) has narrated in his book Mizan Al-I’tidal: Umar kicked Fatima until she miscarried Muhassan. (Mizan Al-I’tidal 3:459)

m. The contemporary historian, Abdul Fattah Abdul Maqsood, stated in his book ‘Imam Ali’: That Umar bin Al-Khattab said “I swear by the One whom Umar’s soul is in His power, they must come out of the house or else I will burn it on whoever is inside it …!”

A group of the people (who were with Umar) who feared Allah and guarded (the teachings of) the Prophet said: “O Aba-Hafs, Fatima is inside!”

He carelessly screamed: “So what … !” He then approached and knocked on the door, then he hit the door open and invaded it … and Ali appeared to him … at that moment Fatima’s voice was heard from the doorway of the house … she was crying for help … (Abdul Fattah Abdul Maqsood: Ali bin Abi Taleb 4:276)

n. Moqatil ibn ‘Atiyyah narrated in his book ‘Al-Imamah wal Khilafah’: After Abu Bakr took the allegiance of people by force, using his sword and power, he sent Umar and Qunfuth and a group of men to the house of Ali and Fatima. Umar collected wood and put them at the doorway of Fatima’s house and burnt the door down … (Al-Imamah wal khilafah 160-161)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 03:36:13 AM by iceman »

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2019, 12:16:55 PM »
All lies made up by liars . Not one stands the test of reliability . Neither by Sunni standards nor by Shia.

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2019, 06:20:48 PM »

Amazing source!!
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Muhammad Tazin

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2019, 08:34:01 PM »
There are other funny parts also, in Iceman's article :- 
"Iqd al farid" is book of factual history , Masudi is a sunni historian etc,

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2019, 08:35:11 PM »
Amazing source!!

The Duffer doesn’t even know what to copy paste.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2019, 09:30:35 PM »
WOW you couldn’t make this stuff up.

How on earth can Umar ra whip Her ra’s hands from other side of the door?
Was this whip of some jinn kind that it magically went through on the other side to whip her hands??

Confused.com

iceman

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2019, 12:09:13 AM »
Just putting material forward based on the incident of the door. Just as simple as that. Not trying to prove or justify anything. So no need for you to get goosebumps over it. Just relax. I don't know why you're in a state of shock and awe. 😊

Mythbuster1

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2019, 09:58:49 AM »
What? Material with magical whips? That’s shocking you know it is yourself hence your comeback answer.......I told you before.....READ what you post......now your a troll with egg on your face.
And you are a mullah???

🤔

I will leave it at that.

iceman

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2019, 09:05:57 AM »
What? Material with magical whips? That’s shocking you know it is yourself hence your comeback answer.......I told you before.....READ what you post......now your a troll with egg on your face.
And you are a mullah???

🤔

I will leave it at that.

I've read it. It's material regarding what is being discussed and according to the thread. If you have a problem with it or any bit or part of it then mention it and talk about it then discuss it. But if you have a problem with yourself then there's nothing anyone can do about that. The way you carry on you're not doing the Ahle Sunnah any favours. In fact you're making yourself look bad. Not that you care I think.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2019, 10:04:03 AM »
I've read it. It's material regarding what is being discussed and according to the thread. If you have a problem with it or any bit or part of it then mention it and talk about it then discuss it. But if you have a problem with yourself then there's nothing anyone can do about that. The way you carry on you're not doing the Ahle Sunnah any favours. In fact you're making yourself look bad. Not that you care I think.

You are already looking bad I don’t need to do ANYTHING, if I was in your class I would make you worried and stressed.

YOU believe in a report of a magic whip that magically came either through the door ( considering the door is surrounded by a wall from either side) to strike a hand other side.

Am I missing something here? Maybe YOU can explain because I can’t understand it.

For us muslims first of all there was no door maybe a cloth covering but in them days to get a door put on would be mainly for the rich who can afford it and as we KNOW ahlu baith ra were very poor.

Onus is on YOU now to explain how you believe the whip came to whip a hand on the other side of a door surrounded by walls.

The Shias are looking for you to answer this Sunnis question.

Shia not Rafidi

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2019, 10:35:30 AM »
Abu Dharr narrates that Rasulullah (s) asked me ‘What will you do when the Imams after me shall take this property of Fai as their own? Abu Dharr said ‘I swear by He who made you a Prophet, I shall raise my sword and declare war until I take it back’. Rasulullah (s) said .I shall give you a better option, be patient until you meet me’.
Then why the report is graded as Authentic in Al-Mustadrak alaa al-Sahihain and what does it mean?
My main question
#__Shia of Ali__#

Shia not Rafidi

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2019, 10:42:31 AM »
For us muslims first of all there was no door maybe a cloth covering but in them days to get a door put on would be mainly for the rich who can afford it and as we KNOW ahlu baith ra were very poor.

Yes, it's been mentioned in Bihar ul-Anwar by Baqir Majlisi.. Here's the copy
#__Shia of Ali__#

iceman

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2019, 11:47:09 AM »
You are already looking bad I don’t need to do ANYTHING, if I was in your class I would make you worried and stressed.

YOU believe in a report of a magic whip that magically came either through the door ( considering the door is surrounded by a wall from either side) to strike a hand other side.

Am I missing something here? Maybe YOU can explain because I can’t understand it.

Onus is on YOU now to explain how you believe the whip came to whip a hand on the other side of a door surrounded by walls.

The Shias are looking for you to answer this Sunnis question.

"You are already looking bad I don’t need to do ANYTHING"

What, in the eyes of a handful of people who can't think or see anything straight and right about the Shias.

"if I was in your class I would make you worried and stressed"

Class? Still think you're in school. You need to shake off that childish behaviour.

"YOU believe in a etc"

It's got nothing to do with belief or not. Just put information forward regarding the thread and what is being discussed. Talk about it. Don't moan about it.

"For us muslims first of all there was no door etc"

How many lives have you lived before this? You sound like you actually lived in that age and time. And it's not 'for us Muslims' but 'for us handful of Sunnis'.

Read it carefully but with an open mind and with some sense. A person is at your door and fact number one, this is no ordinary person but a friend and companion of your dad and not only that but also a member of the family, a relative.

He's at the door and she opens it slightly like you would normally do to talk to someone. Then he tries to push it open so he could enter but she holds on to the door with her hands to stop the forced entry.

Just use your head with a bit of sense from here. That's all you need.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 11:56:39 AM by iceman »

Mythbuster1

« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2019, 03:31:43 PM »
Yes, it's been mentioned in Bihar ul-Anwar by Baqir Majlisi.. Here's the copy

Jazakhallah brother for that, now iceman has no leg to stand on it’s mentioned in their own books.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2019, 03:58:13 PM »
"You are already looking bad I don’t need to do ANYTHING"

What, in the eyes of a handful of people who can't think or see anything straight and right about the Shias.

"if I was in your class I would make you worried and stressed"

Class? Still think you're in school. You need to shake off that childish behaviour.

"YOU believe in a etc"

It's got nothing to do with belief or not. Just put information forward regarding the thread and what is being discussed. Talk about it. Don't moan about it.

"For us muslims first of all there was no door etc"

How many lives have you lived before this? You sound like you actually lived in that age and time. And it's not 'for us Muslims' but 'for us handful of Sunnis'.

Read it carefully but with an open mind and with some sense. A person is at your door and fact number one, this is no ordinary person but a friend and companion of your dad and not only that but also a member of the family, a relative.

He's at the door and she opens it slightly like you would normally do to talk to someone. Then he tries to push it open so he could enter but she holds on to the door with her hands to stop the forced entry.

Just use your head with a bit of sense from here. That's all you need.

We believe there was NO door, according to bakir majlisi there was NO door.

You carry on believing in unsubstantiated theories made up that are told from liars, that’s all YOU need.

Hadrami

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2019, 02:58:00 AM »

"Fatima clutched her hands on the door trying to stop me from opening it. I sought to open it, but I found the challenge too great, so I hit both her hands with the whip, and it caused her pain... I kicked the door, and she had stuck her belly on the door to fortify it... I forced the door open and entered. She faced me with a look which caused my vision to go into a trance, so I slapped her on her cheeks from outside her face’s veil, breaking her earring which scattered on the floor. Ali came out. When I felt his presence, I rushed to get out of the house and said to Khalid (ibn al-Walid) and to Qunfath and those in their company, “I surely have been spared a momentous event.” I gathered a large number of men not to subdue Ali but to make my heart more daring. I went to him, and he was besieged at his house, and took him out of his house..., etc"

Ibid? Ameen is such a legend even among shia zombies

iceman

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2019, 01:55:23 PM »
Ibid? Ameen is such a legend even among shia zombies

Thanks for the compliment. So much love and respect. I'm absolutely smitten. This is exactly why we have a lot of Shias on this site. Keep it up.

Hani

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2019, 06:21:06 AM »

Also refer to Sunni historian Abul Hasan, Ali Ibn al-Husain al-Mas'udi who in his book 'Isbaat al-Wasiyyah' describes the events in detail and reports that: "They surrounded Ali and burned the door of his house and pulled him out against his will and pressed Fatimah between the door and the wall killing Mohsin (the male-child she was carrying in her womb for six months).

When the assailants reached her house, `Omer called out, “O Fatima daughter of the Messenger of Allah! Get those who have sought shelter at your house out so that they may swear the oath of allegiance and join the other Muslims who have already done so; otherwise, I, by Allah, shall set them all to fire.

Al-Jamal, pp. 117-18 (new edition). Nahj al-Haqq, p. 271. Al-Imama wal Siyasa, Vol. 1, p. 12. Ibn Shuhnah, Tarikh (referred to in a footnote in Al-Kamil), Vol. 7, p. 164. Abul-Fida’, Tarikh, Vol. 1, p. 156. Al-`Iqd al-Farad, Vol. 4, p. 259. Al-Ya`qabi, Tarikh, Vol. 2, p. 126.

She has said, “They brought the fire to burn the house and our own selves, so I stood at the door’s latch and pleaded to them in the Name of Allah..., etc.”

Al-Majlisi, Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 30, p. 348, citing Irshad al-Qulab by al-Daylami.

In another text, he is quoted as having said, “O daughter of the Messenger of Allah! By Allah! Nobody is dearer to me than your father and your own self! By Allah! This does not stop me from setting the door of those who have assembled at your house ablaze!”

Muntakhab Kanz al-`Ummal (referred to in a footnote in Ahmed’s Musnad), Vol. 2, p. 174, from Ibn Aba Shaybah. Ibn Abul-Hadid, Sharh Nahjul Balagha, Vol. 2, p. 45 from al-Jawhari and al-Mughni to the judge `Abdullah, Part 20, Section 1, p. 335. Al-Murtada, Al-Shafi, Vol. 4, p. 110.

Also, refer to http://www.al-islam.org/encyclopedia/chapter4/5.html.

The Eminent Sheikh At-Tusi wrote: “One of the denied facts is that they (Umar and his followers) hit Fatima (the blessing of Allah be upon her) although it has been narrated that they flogged her with a strip and a famous opinion that no one amongst the Shia scholars dispute about, is that Umar hit her on her stomach (womb) until she was forced to have a miscarriage, where the miscarried baby was named Mohassan. The narration (of the event) is even famous amongst them (the Sunnis), as well as the narration of their intention to burn her house when a group of sincere companions who had refused to pay allegiance and sought refuge to her house. And no one can deny this narration because we have proven it from amongst the Sunni sources through the narration of Al-Balathari and others, and the Shia narrations are numerous and our scholars indisputably accept them.”
(Talkhis Al-Shafi 3:156)

The attack on her house occurs

f. Abu Ubayd Al-Qasim bin Salaam (who died in the year 224 A.H) has narrated on the authority of Abdul Rahman bin ‘Ouf that Abu Bakr bin Abi Quhafa said: I wish that I did not raid the house of Fatima and that I left it even if the door was closed to (plan) war.  (Al-Amwaal 144)

g. Abul-Qasim Sulayman bin Ahmad At-Tabrani (who died in the year 360 A.H), the author of the book Al-Mu’jam Al-Kabir, has narrated from Abi Bakr ibn Abi Quhafa: As for the three things that I wish I never did, was that I wish I did not raid Fatima’s house and I left it …. (Al-Mu’jam Alkabir 1:62)
h. Ibn Abd-Rabbih Al-Undulosi has narrated in his book, Al-‘Iqdul Farid, from Abdul Rahman bin ‘Ouf that Abi Bakr ibn Abi Quhafa said: And I wish that I did not raid the house of Fatima for any reason even if they had the door closed to (plan) war. (Al-‘Iqdul Farid 4:93)

i. Ibrahim bin Sayyar al-Nazzam; the Mu’tazali (who died in the year 231 A.H) narrated: On the day of pledging allegiance (to Abu Bakr) Umar hit the stomach of Fatima until she miscarried Muhassan. (Al-Wafi bil Wafiyyat 6:17)

j. Muhammad bin Yazid bin Abdil Akbar Al-Baghdadi (who died in the year 285 A.H), the famous author of the book Al-Kamil, narrated from Abdil Rahman bin ‘Ouf from Abi Bakr bin Abi Qohafa: I wish I did not raid Fatima’s house and that I left it even if the door was closed to (plan) war.  (Sharh Nahjul Balagha li-ibn Abi Al-Hadid 2:46)

k. Al-Masudi (who died in the year 325 A.H) has narrated in his book titled Muruj Al-thahab: Abu Bakr said at the time of his death: “I wish I did not seek to raid the house of Fatima”, and he mentioned many things about that incident.” (Muruj Al-Thahab 2:301)

l. Ibn Abi Darim (who died in the year 357 A.H) has narrated in his book Mizan Al-I’tidal: Umar kicked Fatima until she miscarried Muhassan. (Mizan Al-I’tidal 3:459)

m. The contemporary historian, Abdul Fattah Abdul Maqsood, stated in his book ‘Imam Ali’: That Umar bin Al-Khattab said “I swear by the One whom Umar’s soul is in His power, they must come out of the house or else I will burn it on whoever is inside it …!”

A group of the people (who were with Umar) who feared Allah and guarded (the teachings of) the Prophet said: “O Aba-Hafs, Fatima is inside!”

He carelessly screamed: “So what … !” He then approached and knocked on the door, then he hit the door open and invaded it … and Ali appeared to him … at that moment Fatima’s voice was heard from the doorway of the house … she was crying for help … (Abdul Fattah Abdul Maqsood: Ali bin Abi Taleb 4:276)

n. Moqatil ibn ‘Atiyyah narrated in his book ‘Al-Imamah wal Khilafah’: After Abu Bakr took the allegiance of people by force, using his sword and power, he sent Umar and Qunfuth and a group of men to the house of Ali and Fatima. Umar collected wood and put them at the doorway of Fatima’s house and burnt the door down … (Al-Imamah wal khilafah 160-161)

You know a person is a dumb fool when the first source he quotes says "Ibid., Vol. 30, pp. 293-95."
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear