TwelverShia.net Forum

Fatimah mentions her sister in al-Kafi

Hani

Fatimah mentions her sister in al-Kafi
« on: February 02, 2015, 02:00:24 AM »
For those denying that Fatimah (as) had sisters (as), it is written in Kitab-ul-Nikah of al-Kafi that she did:

محمد بن يحيى، عن أحمد بن محمد، عن ابن فضال، عن ابن بكير، عن زرارة، عن أبي جعفر (ع) قال: أوصت فاطمة (ع) إلى علي (ع) أن يتزوج ابنة اختها من بعدها ففعل

[Muhammad bin Yahya, from Ahmad bin Muhammad, from ibn Faddal, from abi Bukayr, from Zurarah, from abi Ja`far (as), he said: "Fatimah (as) had willed for `Ali (as) to marry the daughter of her sister after she passes away, so he did.]

Source: Majlisi said Muwathaq in Mir'at-ul-`Uqoul 20/406.

For those who don't know, it's the daughter of Zaynab bint Muhammad (saw) and Abu al-`Aas who is a descendant of `Abd-Shams the father of Banu Umayyah.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Ameen

Re: Fatimah mentions her sister in al-Kafi
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 02:42:35 PM »
For those denying that Fatimah (as) had sisters (as), it is written in Kitab-ul-Nikah of al-Kafi that she did:

محمد بن يحيى، عن أحمد بن محمد، عن ابن فضال، عن ابن بكير، عن زرارة، عن أبي جعفر (ع) قال: أوصت فاطمة (ع) إلى علي (ع) أن يتزوج ابنة اختها من بعدها ففعل

[Muhammad bin Yahya, from Ahmad bin Muhammad, from ibn Faddal, from abi Bukayr, from Zurarah, from abi Ja`far (as), he said: "Fatimah (as) had willed for `Ali (as) to marry the daughter of her sister after she passes away, so he did.]

Source: Majlisi said Muwathaq in Mir'at-ul-`Uqoul 20/406.

For those who don't know, it's the daughter of Zaynab bint Muhammad (saw) and Abu al-`Aas who is a descendant of `Abd-Shams the father of Banu Umayyah.

Ok, so this is in Al Kafi then it must be true??? Aren't you going to verify its authenticity or look in to it rather than accepting it point blank???

If something is put forward to you, be it Al Kafi or even a well known authentic Ahle Sunnah book, you would check it out. And all the time it would be considered tiqqa, weak.

So what are the standards for discussion which I asked you long ago and I never got a reply. What would you accept and what would you reject and why???

Hani

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 02:54:38 PM »
I WROTE THAT MAJLISI AUTHENTICATED IT!! Jeez Dear GOD!!!!

« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 03:05:10 PM by Hani »
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Ameen

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 09:00:46 PM »
I WROTE THAT MAJLISI AUTHENTICATED IT!! Jeez Dear GOD!!!!

Brother I don't know what you're getting irritated over. There are a lot of things in Kutub e Arbaa that the Shias don't believe in and accept.

Just as there are a lot of things in Sehih Sitha which the Ahle Sunnah don't believe in and accept.

Muhammad Isma'eel Al Bukhari spent a lot of time gathering Hadiths through various chain of narrations. He excluded a lot which he had the slightest doubt about.

The ones who he was sure and positive about he included in his collection. Now would you accept everything in Sehih Bukhari???

Would you consider and accept everything in Sehih Sitha??? If you have a right to look in to matters and refute them then my friend so do others.

I don't know what your hopping about and why I need to keep reminding you this.

Hani

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2015, 11:13:44 PM »
I just remembered, my policy of ignoring a certain someone.

Speaking of Zaynab bint Muhammad (saw) and her daughter Amamah or Umamah, she married `Ali, then after `Ali she married al-Mugheerah ibn Nawfal bin al-Harith bin `Abdul-Muttalib, and she gave birth to her son who was called Yahya bin al-Mugheerah, his Kuniyah was also abu Yahya and he died in Mu`awiyah's time.

My question for those knowledgeable about Ansab, did this Yahya have any progeny?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 11:19:25 PM by Hani »