TwelverShia.net Forum

i just wanted to know all these questions snswers help please

Assalam o alikum every one, hope best you all are fine by the grace of Allah ..I have some questions please help me to knw one is about hazret Aysha (r.a) and hazret Fatima tu zehra (r.a) shahadat that shia claimed about ameer mawia( r.a) and hazret umer( r.a).Acoording to shia no ine knows where amma Aysha(r.a) burried .secondly about fiddak that hazret abu baker siddique( r.a) trape (nauzubillah ) Hazret fatima properties..third According to shia which scholars Quran tafseer should follow either shia or sunni n last immamat is written in Quran (nauzubillah) according to shia..n he also say how csn we love hazret Umer( r.a) as he burned hazret fatima (r.a)n ameer mawia r.a too as he killed hazret aysha siddiqua r.a??? Please help me out.

Re: i just wanted to know all these questions snswers help please
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 12:45:02 AM »
Kindly give the book refrences translated either in english or urdu and that can easily be download or send me at ayshazameer2@gmail.com.
Jazak Allah.

Hadrami

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 01:53:25 AM »
Assalam o alikum every one, hope best you all are fine by the grace of Allah ..I have some questions please help me to knw one is about hazret Aysha (r.a) and hazret Fatima tu zehra (r.a) shahadat that shia claimed about ameer mawia( r.a) and hazret umer( r.a). Acoording to shia no ine knows where amma Aysha(r.a) burried

wa alaikum salam, dont understand the question

secondly about fiddak that hazret abu baker siddique( r.a) trape (nauzubillah ) Hazret fatima properties..
Read this article - http://twelvershia.net/2014/07/14/response-to-the-oppression-of-sayeda-fatima-s-a-part-vii-ii/
Longer article here (http://twelvershia.net/2014/05/08/prophetic-inheritance-qa/)

third According to shia which scholars Quran tafseer should follow either shia or sunni n last immamat is written in Quran (nauzubillah) according to shia..n

ask them whereabout in al-Qur'an and there will already be articles to refute that inshaAllah

he also say how csn we love hazret Umer( r.a) as he burned hazret fatima (r.a)n ameer mawia r.a too as he killed hazret aysha siddiqua r.a??? Please help me out.
About Umar RA "burning" the house, read here (http://twelvershia.net/2014/07/01/response-to-the-oppression-of-sayeda-fatima-s-a-part-vii-i/)

Search twelvershia.net or youpuncturedtheark.wordpress.com for other articles
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 01:55:01 AM by Hadrami »

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 06:54:21 AM »
Jazak Allah..