TwelverShia.net Forum

Imam Zayd (as) Reprimands Rafidah For Attributing False Tabara toward the Sahaba

Rationalist

When Imam Zayd (AS) heard a man narrating that his father Zaynul Abideen (AS) made tabarra upon Abu Bakr & Umar, Imam Zayd (AS) said, "Do not lie upon my father!"

Page 141 of the Companions According to Az-Zaydiyyah.

Reference taken from Tahqiq fi At-Takfir wa At-Tafsiq of Imam Yahya bin Hamzah (AS).

It is not from the methodology of Zaydis to revile nor curse Abu Bakr & Umar. Any who does this is off of the methodology of Ahl al-Bayt according to the consensus of the Imams who themselves did not curse them, from Imam Ali (AS) to Imam Majduddin Al-Mu'ayydi (AS).

http://www.mediafire.com/download/841h8c6wlz882bw/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A9+%D8%B9%D9%86%D8%AF+%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9+%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B7%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%A9+%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D8%A9.pdf

Furkan

Imam Majduddin Al-Mu'ayydi ?
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Hani

I had read an entire book written by a Zaydi Imam from Ahlul-Bayt as I recall, in which he quotes earlier Zaydi Imams and their words on the Sahabah, they basically agree that the Sahabah must be respected and cannot be insulted in any way.

If I find the book I'll tell you (it's big). It has the word "Tadhkeer" in its name maybe.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Rationalist

Maybe after you completed the series on the 12er Shia narrations on Imamate, you should do a series on the Zaidi views.

Rationalist

Imam Majduddin Al-Mu'ayydi ?
He is a Zaidi scholar.

Hani

Maybe after you completed the series on the 12er Shia narrations on Imamate, you should do a series on the Zaidi views.

I found it, it is called "al-Idah lima Khafa min al-Ittifaq `ala Ta`dheem Sahabat-ul-Mustafa" by `Allamah Yahya bin Husayn bin Qasim bin Muhammad (1035-1100.AH)

The book title means that it is a clarification for the Zaydi stance that has consensus on venerating the companions of al-Mustafa (saw). It has a lot of interesting quotations by Zaydi Imams from Ahlul-Bayt as well as many stories about the Rafidah and how they often tried to infiltrate Yemen.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear