TwelverShia.net Forum

Lecture series about Imams of the Ahl Al-Bayt (minus Rafidi myths)

Ebn Hussein

Lecture series about Imams of the Ahl Al-Bayt (minus Rafidi myths)
« on: September 09, 2015, 04:14:27 AM »
What else do "Nasibis" like in Saudi Arabia when they are not busy naming dozens of streets and major Mosques after the Ahl Al-Bayt ...

... Well, among their other Nasibi activities is to give hour long lectures about the progeny of the Prophet (peace be upon him), planting their love (minus Shia lies and heresies) in the heart of Muslims, in a academic way i.e. Jewish like wailing, self-beating, exaggerations, a narrative of constant hate and enmity between the Sahabah and Ahl Al-Bayt Sahabis. Here a series of lectures that I really recommend everyone to watch in order to educate yourselves and guard yourselves from the Shia who wrongfully attribute the Ahl Al-Bayt to themselves.

Muhammad Al-Baqir (whom the Rafidah ascribe to themselves and exaggerate claiming he was a divinely chosen infallible Imam, numero 5 of 12 Imams)

He is the Sayyid, the Imam, Abu Jafar Mohammad Ibn Ali Ibn Al-Hussein Ibn Ali Ibn Abi Talib, born 56 after Hijrah. He lived when Aisha and Abu Hurayrah were still alive (acc. to the historian Ahmad Ibn Al-Barqi). He narrated hadith from his forefathers and Aishah bin Abi Bakr and a number of other Sahaba (Ibn Omar, Abu Hurayrah, Ibn Abbas etc. this alone destroys a lot of Rafidi myths).

It is said that he was called 'Baqir' due to his VAST knowledge. Baqir roots from the verb Baqara (to slice, cut, split) i.e. he splits (the knowledge) i.e. he filters its details.

Imam Al-Nasa'i considered him amongst the Fuqaha' of the Tabi'in in Madinah. And the Huffadh considered him reliable in all sense.

Shaykh Al-Islam Ibn Taimiyyah (the king of all Nasibis according to the mentally ill Rawafid) said:

‘Ali ibn Al-Hussein, Muhammad ibn ‘Ali Al-Baqir, Ja’far ibn Muhammad Al-Sadiq and Musa ibn Jafar. They are among the trustworthy and reliable scholars.

(Minhaj Al-Sunnah (2/243, 244).

There are more narrations narrated through Al-Baqir than ABU BAKR AL-SIDDIQ in the six books of Hadith:

http://youpuncturedtheark.wordpress.com/2011/04/27/narrations-from-ahl-albayt-present-in-books-the-main-books-of-ahlesunnah/

Finally here a beautiful lecture about Imam Al-Baqir (may Allah have mercy upon him):

The Life of Mohammad Al-Baqir - Shaykh Mohammad Musa Al-Shareef

The speaker is Dr. Muhammad Musa Al-Shareef (a PhD holding pilot by profession). He was born in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, and graduated from the Faculty of Shari`ah, Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University, in 1408 A.H. He obtained his M.A. and Ph.D. in the Qur'an and the Sunnah from Faculty of Usul Ad-Din (Theology) Umm Al-Qura University. He is an assistant professor in the Department of Islamic Studies, King Abdul-Aziz University.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 04:17:03 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ebn Hussein

Re: Lecture series about Imams of the Ahl Al-Bayt (minus Rafidi myths)
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 04:42:22 AM »
The Life of Ali bin Musa AL-RIDHA - Shaykh Mohammad Musa Al-Shareef.

Interesting point taken from the video:

Al-Ridha was so "oppressed" that the caliph Al-Ma'mun Al-'Abbasi (whom Al-Ridha always addressed with AMIR AL-MU'MININ) printed his name on his coin to specifically remind people that he was his successor:

What an evil Nasibi trying to cover up his oppression of Ahl Al-Bayt lol And what a funny version of an infallible super-powers-possessing-knowledge-of-the-unseen-Imam who (according to Shias) was poisoned with grapes.

Shia versions of Imams have turned the Imams of the Ahl Al-Bayt into suicides who although possessing the knowledge of the unseen, are constantly killed by poison.

Also note that (like many of the Ahl Al-Bayt) his mother was most likely a black slave. In any case, it is reported that he was VERY brown (dark skinned), yet the Rafidah Ayatullats (the absolute majority if not all do not object the despicable-faggot-like images of the Ahl Al-Bayt) have hypnotised their followers with an image of an effeminate looking olived skinned (light) Persian with a Majoosi mustache, plucked eye brows and a beard shorter than Sextani's beard (so the Rafidah - without realising - are actually praying to and venerating a homosexual looking Persian deity, at least this is what is visualised in their minds due to the Shia heresies of portraying the Imams with Persian female facial features).

« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 04:50:08 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]