TwelverShia.net Forum

Malik al Ashtar

Ameen

Re: Malik al Ashtar
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2015, 01:14:35 AM »
Is it yours??? Tell me?? If so, why? If not, why not?? How do you curse? When?? How long??

I ask you a question and rather than answering you question back. Why are you so hesitant?? Answer and then by all means question.

Ameen

« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2015, 01:30:06 AM »
Look who's talking about fairness and being one sided... They'll side against Abu Bakr, `Umar, `Uthman, Mu`awiyah etc... in everything. On the other hand they don't believe anything `Ali, Hasan or Husayn did was a mistake.

I'm just saying..

Look who's talking??? Exactly! Look who really is talking. We have people who claim to love the Sahaba and who are prepared to defend Sahabiath but the Sahaba were many and in thousands.

These people use Sahabiath to defend and protect just a handful of accused individuals. And then they go on to undermine the others.

They also claim to believe in Khilafath, uphold and defend it. But infact they use khilafath to justify and defend the status and position of the same accused individuals.

And when it comes to the Khilafath of others, they simply undermine them and bring those who rebelled against them to their level and see and hold them as equal.

This is the double standards, the two faced element and hypocritical stance of these individuals. And I do not hold anything with or against anyone.

Just making a valid point and this is what has alarmed and shocked me about certain brothers.

Ameen

« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2015, 01:44:35 AM »
You have Hazrath Abu Bakar (ra), his daughter clearly went against the orders of Allah. She rebelled against the fourth rightly guided Khalif of the Muslims, the Ulul Amre of the time, this goes against the Ahle Sunnah Aqeedah.

But never mind, the point is that as soon as you point a finger at her or want to discuss her severe errors and mistakes, these individuals run to her aid and defence and start to accuse others of Takfeer.

But when it comes to Hazrath Muhammad ibn Abu Bakar (ra), who happens to be the son and brother of the two, where does the loyalty towards Hazrath Abu Bakar (ra) go here???

You run to the defence of his daughter who has serious errors and mistakes but the son has nothing against him compared to these errors and mistakes but lacks in praise and respect by and from these
individuals.

Hani

« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2015, 02:06:37 AM »
ugh... oh dear God.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Furkan

« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2015, 02:13:31 AM »
Exactly. I don't even want to start quoting this guy's posts. He just keeps saying the same instead of researching some stuff.
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Ameen

« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2015, 02:34:11 AM »
Exactly. I don't even want to start quoting this guy's posts. He just keeps saying the same instead of researching some stuff.

The feeling is mutual. And what you've said fits your description. What more can I say.

Hadrami

« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2015, 05:43:49 AM »
ugh... oh dear God.

You cracked me up Hani. After all his posts and you're still surprised by his answer :D

Ameen

« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2015, 11:39:16 AM »
Well what else can he say. Research and investigation is one thing but believing in something and then having it's and buts is another.

Shias believe in Imamath after the Messenger (pbuh), now imagine if they had its and buts about certain Imams down the line, how would this be and sound???

Hadrami

« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2015, 12:44:31 PM »
Shias believe in Imamath after the Messenger (pbuh), now imagine if they had its and buts about certain Imams down the line, how would this be and sound???

hahahaha you dont have to imagine kiddo. It happens everytime imam dies. Shia differed about who would be the next imam down the line for as long as its history. Who is the next imam??? Why him??? Why not that one?? What is this? Im confused. Aaaarrrgggh!!!!

Ameen

« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2015, 03:09:07 PM »

hahahaha you dont have to imagine kiddo. It happens everytime imam dies. Shia differed about who would be the next imam down the line for as long as its history. Who is the next imam??? Why him??? Why not that one?? What is this? Im confused. Aaaarrrgggh!!!!

HAHAHAHA???? Imagine kiddo??? Aaaarrrgggh??? The Shias have differed and still differ but they are absolutely and completely clear and clean about that difference. They do not have double standards, two faced element and a hypocritical stance over it. They don't say "it doesn't matter who you join and follow, we are all fine and the same".

The Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama'ah believe in Khilafath after the Messenger (pbuh) and they believe it through consensus of and by the Ummah. Now when questioned that why did Hazrath Abu Bakar (ra) go against this by naming and appointing his successor and why did Hazrath Umar (ra) take even a different approach by naming and appointing a six man committee, then we have the it's and buts falling in to place. This is double standards!

The Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama'ah believe that "Ulul Amre" means "Hakim e Waqth" leader of the time. They also believe that one must obey and should not go against (challenge/rebel) the Ulul Amre even if he is corrupt and or a sinner. The only way you can go against the Ulul Amre is if they try to alter/change the Shariath.

Now we have Ameer Muavia (ra) and Hazrath Aisha ( ra), being a companion and or wife has its own place but they not only went against the Ulul Amre of the time but one battled him and the other went to war with him. Here again we have double standards rather than looking at out basic belief and being honest.

On the other hand we have Hazrath Muhammad bin Abu Bakar (ra) being accused of fitna against the third Khalif (ra). Although this fitna was at a miner level and loss, where has his sister went against the fourth Khalif and the consequences were disastrous and severe. But we don't accuse her of fitna. Double standards again.

Dear audience/viewers here you have it. What keeps me from the Ahle Sunnah is not their belief and faith, not their principals or policies but their double standards, two faced element and hypocritical stance. What is so difficult to understand here??? What is there to be surprised about here??? What does this have to do with research????

Hani

« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2015, 03:43:23 PM »
It's "Ifs and buts" not "It's and buts".
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Furkan

« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2015, 03:45:11 PM »
Wallah this guy is funny.

Ameen go read some articles, or do matam to hasten the return of 12 th imam.
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Ameen

« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2015, 03:49:19 PM »
My dear brothers Furkan and Hani, absolutely wonderful. What a beautiful response. Bravo and well done. Dear audience/viewers there you have it.

Hani

« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2015, 04:44:45 PM »
My dear brothers Furkan and Hani, absolutely wonderful. What a beautiful response. Bravo and well done. Dear audience/viewers there you have it.

What audience/viewers are you talking about?

Furkan

« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2015, 05:22:05 PM »
Ameen is an actor, entertaining geusts

“last words?”

Ameen

« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2015, 11:26:54 PM »
Ameen is an actor, entertaining geusts

I know you're the kind who likes to get in to a slang match. Discussion and debate is not your thing. So you keep at it.

Hani

« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2015, 12:43:52 AM »
Any post with no substance after this post of mine will be deleted.

Ameen, please give us the definition of the Sahabee and the definition of the Tabi`ee. Then tell us why you think Malik al-Ashtar should belong to group A or B, with addition to legitimate evidence.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 12:46:53 AM by Hani »

ZulFiqar

« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2017, 11:10:06 AM »
Sayyidina Malik al Ashtar رضى الله عنه was a great hero of Islam and the loyal general of Amir ul Mu'mineen رضى الله عنه. No doubt he was a valiant and brave warrior on the battlefield, the like of which is very rare in history. I respect him a lot and he seems to be such a figure that the Nasibiyya hate particularly. And likewise his son, Ibrahim, another brave soldier of Islam, who enacted revenge upon the cursed killers of Sayyidina Imam al Hussain رضى الله عنه. I am told that Ibrahim b. Malik al-Ashtar was the one who killed the cursed and evil Ubaidullah b. Ziyad.

And Ibrahim, like his noble father, attained martyrdom at the hands of the forces of the evil oppressor Abdal Malik b. Marwan.

Father and son were honorable men who died fighting for Islam. They were sincere Muslims and we should honor their memory and pray for their souls.
My Blog
Forbidden_Link