TwelverShia.net Forum

Material for a New Sunni Defense Video

iceman

Re: Material for a New Sunni Defense Video
« Reply #80 on: April 19, 2018, 02:59:00 AM »
So I didn't give an explanation?  Are you serious?  ;D

I honestly am feeling so embarrassed for you right now, just admit you quoted a hadeeth from an anti-Shi'a work without knowing it and move on.  We already know you don't know the basics of Islam; so I don't expect you to know a work like al-Sawaa'iq al-Muhriqah.  However, the people you blindly copied and pasted from should be ashamed of themselves

You don't have to feel embarrassed for me just have a little dignity and respect for yourself before speaking about others. Did I quote or did I copy and paste? Make up your mind first. Regardless of what you think of me I'm definitely giving you a run for your money.

You said, "you quoted a hadeeth from an anti-Shi'a work" then you say, "the people you blindly copied and pasted from" make up your mind, quote or copy and paste?

muslim720

« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2018, 06:05:14 PM »
This is what Muslim 720 says in post #53,

:If you had that much sense, you may not have quoted from Al-Sawa'iq Al-Muhriqah.  Oh wait, you just copy-pasted that"

And this is Muslim 720 from post #62,

"Case has been initiated; did you quote from Al-Sawa'iq Al-Muhriqah to validate one or more Shi'i beliefs?  Yes or no?"

Look what he says first,

"you may not have quoted from Al-Sawa'iq Al-Muhriqah."

Look what he says next,

"Oh wait, you just copy-pasted that"

And look what comes next,

"did you quote from Al-Sawa'iq Al-Muhriqah to validate one or more Shi'i beliefs?  Yes or no?"

He's all over the place, isn't he.

I am trying every single way to get you to (first) acknowledge that you copy-pasted an article (in other words, quoted an article) which referenced Al-Sawa'iq Al-Muhriqah to substantiate Shiaism.  You are too afraid to take responsibility of your action, let alone issue an apology for your huge blunder.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 06:06:58 PM by muslim720 »
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

iceman

« Reply #82 on: April 19, 2018, 06:48:24 PM »
I am trying every single way to get you to (first) acknowledge that you copy-pasted an article (in other words, quoted an article) which referenced Al-Sawa'iq Al-Muhriqah to substantiate Shiaism.  You are too afraid to take responsibility of your action, let alone issue an apology for your huge blunder.

Come on, I'm sure you can do better than that. Give it a try. Read your own posts, one thing contradicts the other. You're all over the place. Sort yourself out and think before you say and speak.

muslim720

« Reply #83 on: April 19, 2018, 07:10:51 PM »
Come on, I'm sure you can do better than that. Give it a try. Read your own posts, one thing contradicts the other. You're all over the place. Sort yourself out and think before you say and speak.

I promise I will get to my "contradictions".  Can you now man up to address what Khaled and I have pointed out?
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Khaled

« Reply #84 on: April 19, 2018, 09:27:32 PM »
You don't have to feel embarrassed for me just have a little dignity and respect for yourself before speaking about others. Did I quote or did I copy and paste? Make up your mind first. Regardless of what you think of me I'm definitely giving you a run for your money.

You said, "you quoted a hadeeth from an anti-Shi'a work" then you say, "the people you blindly copied and pasted from" make up your mind, quote or copy and paste?

Come on, I'm sure you can do better than that. Give it a try. Read your own posts, one thing contradicts the other. You're all over the place. Sort yourself out and think before you say and speak.  ;)
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

iceman

« Reply #85 on: April 19, 2018, 10:27:26 PM »
Come on, I'm sure you can do better than that. Give it a try. Read your own posts, one thing contradicts the other. You're all over the place. Sort yourself out and think before you say and speak.  ;)

It's nice to know that I'm worthy of being copied.

Khaled

« Reply #86 on: April 19, 2018, 10:34:02 PM »
It's nice to know that I'm worthy of being copied.

;D So, you're going to continue hiding in occultation from my post, huh?
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

iceman

« Reply #87 on: April 21, 2018, 11:29:07 PM »
;D So, you're going to continue hiding in occultation from my post, huh?

You really need to do something about that ignorance of yours. You don't hide or continue to hide in occultation, you are put into occultation on the orders and command of Allah. Go and learn the meaning of occultation and what  the Islamic ruling is concerning it. Your posts are very easy to refute.

« Reply #88 on: April 27, 2018, 01:33:07 PM »
Your meaning of occultation contradicts the actual meaning of occultation go and learn yourself first.

iceman

« Reply #89 on: April 27, 2018, 03:33:32 PM »
Your meaning of occultation contradicts the actual meaning of occultation go and learn yourself first.

Why don't you point it out to me by putting it forward.