TwelverShia.net Forum

Ali The Best Judge - To Abu Jafar Herzl

Hadrami

Ali The Best Judge - To Abu Jafar Herzl
« on: July 30, 2015, 06:20:34 AM »
I dont want to derail Fadak discussion thread, so im starting this one here

I as a Sunni, have no issue if Ali was the best judge, the bravest warrior, the most this or that etc. You're going all over the place trying to proof he was the best judge when your own version of history recorded that he did one of the worst judgement a father could ever made.

I have a working brain & hopefully you do too, so a Muslim father who married off his daughter to his worst enemy, a kafir, a munafiq (according to shia) has made a sound judgement?

Like I said, for me as a Sunni, I believe Ali RA made one of the best judgment ever by letting his daughter married one of the best man ever lived.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 06:24:38 AM by Hadrami »

Ibn Yahya

Re: Ali The Best Judge - To Abu Jafar Herzl
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 06:38:30 AM »
I dont want to derail Fadak discussion thread, so im starting this one here

I as a Sunni, have no issue if Ali was the best judge, the bravest warrior, the most this or that etc. You're going all over the place trying to proof he was the best judge when your own version of history recorded that he did one of the worst judgement a father could ever made.

I have a working brain & hopefully you do too, so a Muslim father who married off his daughter to his worst enemy, a kafir, a munafiq (according to shia) has made a sound judgement?

Like I said, for me as a Sunni, I believe Ali RA made one of the best judgment ever by letting his daughter married one of the best man ever lived.

They dishonour 'Ali. Their books claim the 'Aal al-Bayt said it was a rape on us

Hadrami

Re: Ali The Best Judge - To Abu Jafar Herzl
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 09:03:24 AM »

They dishonour 'Ali. Their books claim the 'Aal al-Bayt said it was a rape on us

Yeah bro, thats really bad. How can shia said Ali was the best judge when according to shia their other imam condemn the marriage.

Shia "make up whatever you want" history
Imam Ali: ill marry my daughter to umar
Imam Jafar: that was forced on us aka rape

Letting your daughter got raped = sign of a great wise judge. Feel really sorry for brainless Shia.