TwelverShia.net Forum

Most Recent Fadak Discussion on ShiaChat

Hani

Re: Most Recent Fadak Discussion on ShiaChat
« Reply #140 on: May 10, 2016, 07:52:17 PM »
Bro muslim720, don't quote many Shia narrations, they're full if contradictions.

As for Naveen, the imam is talking about himself and the rest of the imams. Fatima is not an imam so there's no reason for her to inherit knowledge.

I add, I never quoted the report except to show you that this inheritance is that of knowledge and position not of wealth. Ahlul Sunnah interpret it as such without your Shia report.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

muslim720

« Reply #141 on: May 10, 2016, 08:56:29 PM »
Bro muslim720, don't quote many Shia narrations, they're full if contradictions.

As for Naveen, the imam is talking about himself and the rest of the imams. Fatima is not an imam so there's no reason for her to inherit knowledge.

I try to steer clear but if his rebuttal is a mere statement such as "Fatima [ra] wasn't mistaken" without any backing evidence, then it is best for him to learn what his own books say.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

AE

« Reply #142 on: March 12, 2017, 08:14:41 AM »
Secondly, this report about `Ali being the best of judges is an argument against abuJay, since the same report shows that others were equal if not superior to `Ali in matters of Halal and Haram and inheritance such as Mu`adh and Zayd. Add on top that the narration says that Abu Bakr is "the most merciful man towards my nation" so how can the most merciful man be an oppressive tyrant!?

Here's the full text from al-Hakim whom BuJay quoted:

إِنَّ أَرْأَفَ أُمَّتِي بِهَا أَبُو بَكْرٍ، وَإِنَّ أَصْلَبَهَا فِي أَمْرِ اللَّهِ عُمَرَ، وَإِنَّ أَشَدَّهَا حَيَاءً عُثْمَانُ، وَإِنَّ أَقْرَأَهَا أُبَيُّ بْنُ كَعْبٍ، وَإِنَّ أَفْرَضَهَا زَيْدُ بْنُ ثَابِتٍ، وَإِنَّ أَقْضَاهَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ أَبِي طَالِبٍ، وَإِنَّ أَعْلَمَهَا بِالْحَلالِ وَالْحَرَامِ مُعَاذُ بْنُ جَبَلٍ، وَإِنَّ أَصْدَقَهَا لَهْجَةً أَبُو ذَرٍّ، وَإِنَّ أَمِينَ هَذِهِ الأُمَّةِ أَبُو عُبَيْدَةَ بْنُ الْجَرَّاحِ، وَإِنَّ حَبْرَ هَذِهِ الأُمَّةِ لِعَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ عَبَّاسٍ

Muadh and Zayd are completely irrelevant to the statement "Ali (as) is the best islamic judge on earth".

Just like when Muslims try to prove Muhammad [saw] in the bible, the verses in the bible that says jesus is the son of god is completely irrelevant to us, all that is relevant to us is the point we are trying to prove.

So you bringing me hadith with additions such as "muadh is the best in halal and haram" and " zayd is the best in inheritance laws" is 100 percent irrelevant as the statement "Ali is the best Islamic judge on earth" still holds and stands as a valid statement.

So my question to you is this, Is Ali the best Islamic judge, yes or no?

Do you agree or disagree? Once you agree to this point we will show the knowledge of Imam Ali [as] in your own books.

Ali is the best of judges was reported like a part of hadith. Judging hadith should be on knowledge not wishes and desires.

If you accept part about Ali, you should do the same with complete hadith. The way you act is the way of jews, that use to accept parts that been in their favor and reject one which was not suitable.