TwelverShia.net Forum

Qualities of Uthman (RA)

Hadrami

Re: Qualities of Uthman (RA)
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2015, 06:54:57 AM »
hey ameen, I will marry off my daughter once to a guy and then again to the same guy only if I really really trust & like the guy's character. I won't just marry them off to anyone, they're my own flesh & blood, not rag dolls. I want them to have husband with good character. Dont you want to have the same for your daughter?

Speaking from shia's view of history, why do you think Rasulullah shallallahu alaihi wasallam did that? Is that the reason why Ali also let Umar RA married his daughter?

Optimus Prime

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2015, 07:11:24 AM »
hey ameen, I will marry off my daughter once to a guy and then again to the same guy only if I really really trust & like the guy's character. I won't just marry them off to anyone, they're my own flesh & blood, not rag dolls. I want them to have husband with good character. Dont you want to have the same for your daughter?

Speaking from shia's view of history, why do you think Rasulullah shallallahu alaihi wasallam did that? Is that the reason why Ali also let Umar RA married his daughter?

Give him a few days to formulate his response. :P

Furkan

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2015, 09:10:35 PM »
If i'm not wrong, there was a hadith telliing us that rasululah (saw) would even give a third daughter if possible.
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Hadrami

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2015, 10:51:45 PM »

Ameen, can you tell me why?

Optimus Prime

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2015, 10:53:34 PM »
If i'm not wrong, there was a hadith telliing us that rasululah (saw) would even give a third daughter if possible.

You're right.

I'll try it and find it.

Optimus Prime

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2015, 10:54:12 PM »

Ameen, can you tell me why?

Watch, his response will be indirectly skewed.

Furkan

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2015, 11:52:50 PM »
Ameen will just start asking questions.
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Hadrami

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2015, 12:27:19 AM »
i know he has read my question, but intentionally ignore it. Deep down, there is some goodness in everyone's heart. I know he can't deny that its ridiculous to believe Rasulullah shallallahu alaihi wasallam didnt love Uthman RA. Marrying off 2 daughters is enough proof of that. Even an extremist shia can't deny that in their heart although they can deny it with their tounge.

Ameen

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2015, 02:44:44 AM »
My dear brothers, no one is challenging anyone's virtues, merits, status or character. Certain brothers have just got it in their head and follow illusions and assumptions.

The question is and what start this was the following,

"Ali knew Usman was superior than him because Usman married two of the Prophet's (pbuh) daughters",

Lets stick to this statement because this is what started this. My question is and was that being married to the Prophet's (pbuh) daughter, is this a reason for privilege and honour or superiority and highness???

Come on gentlemen, this is what it's all about and this is what I have been asking all along. All I've got so far is twisting and turning, hopping and skipping from one place to the other.

Optimus Prime

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2015, 04:04:14 AM »
My dear brothers, no one is challenging anyone's virtues, merits, status or character. Certain brothers have just got it in their head and follow illusions and assumptions.

"Ali knew Usman was superior than him because Usman married two of the Prophet's (pbuh) daughters",

Lets stick to this statement because this is what started this. My question is and was that being married to the Prophet's (pbuh) daughter, is this a reason for privilege and honour or superiority and highness???

Come on gentlemen, this is what it's all about and this is what I have been asking all along. All I've got so far is twisting and turning, hopping and skipping from one place to the other.

Ameen, first, quit being a chicken and answer brother Hadrami's post head-on. That's an order.

Your question has been answered more than once. Re-read the thread if you genuinely don't understand.

Hadrami

« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2015, 09:35:21 AM »
one thing for sure is shia often use Ali's marriage to Fatimah RA as proof that he was above everyone else. So using shia way of thinking then Uthman RA is better than Ali RA although we Sunni dont use that excuse.

Now please answer my question
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 10:36:03 AM by Hadrami »

Hadrami

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2015, 12:04:39 AM »

Stop being a whinger, that is just one of MANY excellent qualities he has. If thats the only barometer for whether someone is a best Muslim, then we Sunni will recognise he is above everyone. Nobody say he was better than Ali RA ONLY because of it. Its just you trying to avoid the OBVIOUS that Uthman RA was not just good enough once, but twice.

Stop being a whimp and answer this.

Will you marry your daughter to a guy and then again another daughter to the same guy if you dont like him or dont believe he has excellent character? Will you?

If you answer no, then Uthman RA in fact  better than just an ordinary good guy.

If you answer yes, then there are so many things wrong in your head...to keep it short.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 12:14:49 AM by Hadrami »

Ameen

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2015, 12:24:50 AM »
First of all I'm not a chicken. I have to tell you this because it seems to me you can't distinguish between chickens and humans. I will post you a picture of what a chicken looks like then just compare it to yourself and you will clearly see the difference.

Ali Knew Usman was superior than him. Why??? Because he was married to two of the Prophet's (pbuh) daughters.

Gentlemen it seems to me you have just got yourselves stuck in the mud here. Just be careful and think things through before shooting off statements. Otherwise explain yourselves.

That's an order??? Really??? Since when did you become khalifatul Muslimeen???

Ameen

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2015, 12:43:57 AM »
You would marry your daughter to a good guy but why marry your second daughter to him or even your first when you have others who are even better than this good guy???

Abu Bakar and Umar both asked Fatimah's hand in marriage but were turned down by the Messenger (pbuh), why??? Were they not good enough??? Either admit that Usman wasn't just a good guy but was better than the rest and this is why the Prophet (pbuh) married the second daughter to him.

A question to you, why would you marry your daughter to a good guy when even better (Abu Bakar and Umar) were available???

Ameen

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2015, 12:56:49 AM »
Well if you claim that Shias often use Ali's marriage to Fatimah that he was above everyone else then, you should say that,

"Shias need to know that Usman was above Ali and everyone else in such a case since he was married to two daughters of the Prophet (pbuh)".

But this is what was said,

"Ali knew that Usman was superior than him since he was married to two of the Prophet's (pbuh) daughters".

My dear brother Hadrami, you're just looking for excuse now. But I am on your tail.

Optimus Prime

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2015, 01:58:50 AM »
First of all I'm not a chicken. I have to tell you this because it seems to me you can't distinguish between chickens and humans. I will post you a picture of what a chicken looks like then just compare it to yourself and you will clearly see the difference.

Ali Knew Usman was superior than him. Why??? Because he was married to two of the Prophet's (pbuh) daughters.

Gentlemen it seems to me you have just got yourselves stuck in the mud here. Just be careful and think things through before shooting off statements. Otherwise explain yourselves.

That's an order??? Really??? Since when did you become khalifatul Muslimeen???

Maybe chicken wasn't the right word to use, but coward. Yeah, that's it.

I'm ordering you because I'm your superior now answer the question accordingly.

Hadrami

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2015, 02:00:08 AM »
Well if you claim that Shias often use Ali's marriage to Fatimah that he was above everyone else then, you should say that,

"Shias need to know that Usman was above Ali and everyone else in such a case since he was married to two daughters of the Prophet (pbuh)".

"Ali knew that Usman was superior than him since he was married to two of the Prophet's (pbuh) daughters".

My dear brother Hadrami, you're just looking for excuse now. But I am on your tail.

I didn't claim ""Shias need to know that Usman was above Ali and everyone else in such a case since he was married to two daughters of the Prophet (pbuh)". If it was, Sunni will say he is even better that Syaikhain RA. Dont you get it?

So object to whoever believe that, not me. Just answer a simple question. Will you marry your daughter to a man and then again marry your other daughter to that same man unless you really really like that man?

I know it's hard for a shia to answer a simple question, but there's a first to everything. Give it a go. Yes or no?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 02:04:26 AM by Hadrami »

Optimus Prime

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2015, 02:02:44 AM »

This is not answering the question accordingly.

Again, you're trying to put words in our mouth it is not the creed of Sunni Muslims to say that Uthman (RA) was above Ali (RA) just because he was married to two daughters of the Prophet (SAW) because due to a list of many other virtues too. How many times has this been repeated in this thread? You nitpick one point and throw out of context or you're incapable of comprehending simple Angrezi. Which, one is it, kiddo?

Hadrami

« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2015, 02:08:43 AM »
OK since Ameen can't answer a simple question like that. Can others following this thread tell me if you will marry your daughter to a guy and then another daughter to that same guy if you don't know if that guy is a really really good person?

Optimus Prime

« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2015, 02:21:05 AM »
OK since Ameen can't answer a simple question like that. Can others following this thread tell me if you will marry your daughter to a guy and then another daughter to that same guy if you don't know if that guy is a really really good person?

I'll go first.

Phat chance unless I was under some hypnotic spell otherwise hell-no. :D