TwelverShia.net Forum

Qualities of Uthman (RA)

Optimus Prime

Re: Qualities of Uthman (RA)
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2015, 04:48:48 PM »
Gentlemen just a few typing errors. Typing from my phone.

If the opportunity was available and the circumstances were present for Ali to marry another daughter of the Prophet (pbuh) after the death of Fatimah and Ali was overlooked, he was passed, only then one can use this virtue of Usman as a merit towards superiority and being above Ali.

As we all know this wasn't the case. Also the Prophet (pbuh) married certain women for the reason to establish better relations with their fathers, families and relations because things were not stable and had not gone according to plan.

This is why the Prophet (pbuh) married certain women to better relations and ease the bitternes, hatred, hesitation and or tensions that existed.

Yes, if marrying more than one daughter was a criterion for superiority, but it isn't. It's certainy contribiting factor, but that's it. That is the point we are making. Having said that your logic is still flawed. If the Prophet (SAW) wanted to marry Umm Khulthum (RA), and didn't choose Ali (RA) it doesn't mean the lucky groom is superior to him, but could be down to compatability. No doubt all the companions (RA) were pious at the time. They must be if they were willing to leave Makkah their home and travel to Madinah just so they can worship their Lord conveniently, right?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 04:54:15 PM by Imam Ali »

Optimus Prime

« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2015, 05:03:38 PM »

Watch this clip and learn of two companions. Both of them were deformed yet the Prophet (SAW) got them married to prestigious women.

One was known for her beauty and, the other was from the Prophet's (SAW) family. Now this second companion who was called Sa'ad (forgot full name) was married in the Prophet's (SAW) family, her cousin. Now you don't see any Sunni stating he is NOW superior than Abu Bakr and Umar (RA) since neither of them got married in the family.

Why? Because it's not the case.

Ameen

« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2015, 05:12:45 PM »
listen, I'm not interested in your sarcastic nonsense and your personal grudge.

Why was Umar's marriage to Umme Qulsoom mentioned in this thread to begin with???

Question and jump up and down on the one who mentioned this and accuse him of going off topic.

If you want to mention and convince me of my first Imam marrying off one of his daughters to Umar then, you need to answer questions and bring forward facts to prove this.

I don't need to do or start anything.Either stop yourself and your pals of mentioning things unrelated to the thread and going off topic or get a grip on yourself.

The rest of your post I will comment on later.

Optimus Prime

« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2015, 05:32:23 PM »
listen, I'm not interested in your sarcastic nonsense and your personal grudge.

Why was Umar's marriage to Umme Qulsoom mentioned in this thread to begin with???

Question and jump up and down on the one who mentioned this and accuse him of going off topic.

If you want to mention and convince me of my first Imam marrying off one of his daughters to Umar then, you need to answer questions and bring forward facts to prove this.

I don't need to do or start anything.Either stop yourself and your pals of mentioning things unrelated to the thread and going off topic or get a grip on yourself.

The rest of your post I will comment on later.

Ameen, I implore you to read thoroughly our replies before you post a reply because it's the same thing that's been addressed many times.

I admit Umar's (RA) marriage to Umm Khlthum bint Ali (RA) was irrelevant to the thread, but Hadrami mentioned since you were refusing to answer his question which, confirmed beyond a spec of doubt that Uthman (WAS) was an okay man at the very least, but since you refused and kept drawing comparisons with Umar (RA) being turned down for marrying Fatima (RA) he made you pyschologically bleed by affirming and reminding you that Ali (RA) married Umm Khulthum bint Ali (RA) to Umar (RA), why? Because Umar (RA) is a man of solid taqwa otherwise it makes Ali (RA) look like a rotten father to marry his daughter to an alleged murder, and who was was responsible for killing the bride's mother.

This shows how Rafidhi logic is flawed, ROFL.

Hani

« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2015, 08:52:19 PM »
@Ameen,

Everything you guys are discussing is off-topic and useless, the topic is not whether `Ali is superior to `Uthman or vice-versa, the issue with the Rafidah is not that they prefer `Ali over `Uthman, their issue is that they curse `Uthman and accuse him of being a filthy corrupt man.

Now we go back to the topic of:

Would the Prophet (saw) who is divinely guided, marry-off two of his daughters to `Uthman, if `Uthman was a corrupt impious man with filthy character?

Yes or No?

عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Optimus Prime

« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2015, 09:17:55 PM »
@Ameen,

Everything you guys are discussing is off-topic and useless, the topic is not whether `Ali is superior to `Uthman or vice-versa, the issue with the Rafidah is not that they prefer `Ali over `Uthman, their issue is that they curse `Uthman and accuse him of being a filthy corrupt man.

Would the Prophet (saw) who is divinely guided, marry-off two of his daughters to `Uthman, if `Uthman was a corrupt impious man with filthy character?

Yes or No?

Hani, Asalamualaikum.

It is a little off-topic, but I think it's and was necessary to give Ameen some perspective.

Yes/No questions doesn't suit him, watch, he'll answer with a question or an explanation about somethng that has no bearing on this discussion.

Hadrami

« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2015, 01:29:46 AM »
@Ameen,

Yes or No?

I have asked him that simple question several times. If Ammeen will answer yours, then you have very very special skill :D

Ameen

« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2015, 01:03:25 PM »
Ok my dear brother Imam Ali, this is what brother Hadrami said on the thread,

"Hassan and Hussain got slapped by their father",

Actions

Re: Hassan (RA) & Hussain (RA) got slapped by their father
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2015, 10:10:07 PM »
Quote from: Hadrami on March 16, 2015, 09:59:21 PM
this is one of the reason why i admire him so much. The only man whom Rasulullah shallallahu alaihi wasallam considered good enough to marry 2, not just 1 of his noble daughters. The only leader of a superpower nation in history who would rather die than having someone else fight for him. It is insane not to at least recognise that instead of cursing him RA.

And this is what you said in your reply,

"Yes, Ali (RA) knew Uthman (RA) was superior to him.

The only person to have married 2 daughters of a Prophet.
Report to moderator     Logged".

This is what I was responding to all this time and chasing you for a reply. and all you have done is twist and turn things around and started to jump up and down from one place to the other. Now you are denying it and rejecting that anybody said this.

Well here it is. It's in black and white and right in front of you. Just pull yourself together and get your act right instead of mouthing off.

Optimus Prime

« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2015, 01:40:20 PM »

Actions

this is one of the reason why i admire him so much. The only man whom Rasulullah shallallahu alaihi wasallam considered good enough to marry 2, not just 1 of his noble daughters. The only leader of a superpower nation in history who would rather die than having someone else fight for him. It is insane not to at least recognise that instead of cursing him RA.

This is what I was responding to all this time and chasing you for a reply. and all you have done is twist and turn things around and started to jump up and down from one place to the other. Now you are denying it and rejecting that anybody said this.

Well here it is. It's in black and white and right in front of you. Just pull yourself together and get your act right instead of mouthing off.

Ameen, thank you for addressing me so kindly, but the feeling is not mutual. Just, so you know. :)

My response ""Yes, Ali (RA) knew Uthman (RA) was superior to him." was in connection with Hadrami's final post regarding how he was not able to cause bloodhshed at his own expense. He made more than one point here didn't he.

I can see how it wasn't quite clear, and why you'd question it. Having said that, I told you enough times that this is not the case yet you persisted asking the same thing about 4 or 5 times. If you had brought this up earlier then this whole thing could've been avoided, but it's been fun and educational.

Let the matter rest now. You now know on the basis Uthman (RA) is superior to Ali (RA).
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 01:44:10 PM by Imam Ali »

Hadrami

« Reply #69 on: March 24, 2015, 02:33:41 PM »
Hani, looks like Ameen ignores your simple question too, punk :D

Optimus Prime

« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2015, 03:02:10 PM »
Hani, looks like Ameen ignores your simple question too, punk :D

Praising companions unless he was a supporter of Ali (RA) is frowned upon brother.

Uthman (RA) married members of the Ahlul Bhait, and they can't even regard that as an honour. What a weird religion, innit.

Furkan

« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2015, 06:08:31 PM »
I will try asking it too maybe :p
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

ahlebaitlover

• +0/-0
  • Love For the Sahaba is IMAAN!
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #72 on: March 24, 2015, 06:55:15 PM »
What bigger Honour than to marry TWO of the daughter of the Prophet peace be upon him???

Talking about ahle bait, even shias don't call of the family ahlebait, only the 11 imams and 12th legendary spiderman who is to come. Even some of Hassan RA family is not regarded as ahlebait.
Shukran
Syed Asad Ali

Optimus Prime

« Reply #73 on: March 24, 2015, 07:01:59 PM »
What bigger Honour than to marry TWO of the daughter of the Prophet peace be upon him???

Talking about ahle bait, even shias don't call of the family ahlebait, only the 11 imams and 12th legendary spiderman who is to come. Even some of Hassan RA family is not regarded as ahlebait.

Not to forget the progeny of Abbas ibn Abu Mutalib (RA).

ahlebaitlover

• +0/-0
  • Love For the Sahaba is IMAAN!
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #74 on: March 24, 2015, 07:18:52 PM »
Shias hate Abdullah Ibn Abbas, yasir al habeeb the hell bound scum calls him a munafiq. WHY? because he called Muaviyaa RA a FAQIH as per Saheeh AL Bukhari.

SO when talking about ahle bait, it doesn't matter if it the Prophets WIFE or his daughter, if it goes against their cursed creed then they are not part of the ahle bait.
Shukran
Syed Asad Ali

Ameen

« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2015, 08:26:15 PM »

Actions

Ameen, thank you for addressing me so kindly, but the feeling is not mutual. Just, so you know. :)

My response ""Yes, Ali (RA) knew Uthman (RA) was superior to him." was in connection with Hadrami's final post regarding how he was not able to cause bloodhshed at his own expense. He made more than one point here didn't he.

I can see how it wasn't quite clear, and why you'd question it. Having said that, I told you enough times that this is not the case yet you persisted asking the same thing about 4 or 5 times. If you had brought this up earlier then this whole thing could've been avoided, but it's been fun and educational.

Let the matter rest now. You now know on the basis Uthman (RA) is superior to Ali (RA).

The feeling is not mutual, just so I know???? Tell me something that I am not aware of. I am aware of the ideology that I am dealing with and the people who I am up against. How can our feelings or behaviour towards each other be mutual. We are very different.

Where we take Quran and Sunnah from is different and our teachings are different. But thanks anyway. Just to let you know these things and such behaviour doesn't bother me. They never have and they never will. I see such things and to dwell on them as an obstruction to my aim and goal.

As far as I am concerned the matter is settled and my job is done. Just a note to the audience/viewers, my brothers believe if half principals and half statements. For example,

The only person to have married 2 daughters of a Prophet",

And this was a back up response to,

"this is one of the reason why i admire him so much. The only man whom Rasulullah shallallahu alaihi wasallam considered good enough to marry 2, not just 1 of his noble daughters".

Now the full statement is that,

"Ali knew Usman was superior to him because he married two of the Prophet's (pbuh) daughters. And the Shaikhain knew that both Ali and Usman were superior to them because Ali married one and Usman married two of the Prophet's (pbuh) daughters and the Shaikhain didn't get the privilege to marry any. So the Shaikhain both are inferior to Ali and Usman, due to this virtue and merit.

It is crystal clear that the brothers should also believe in this but are two hesitant and shy to believe in the whole principal and give a full statement. Or they just have double standards!

Optimus Prime

« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2015, 09:45:49 PM »

Actions

The feeling is not mutual, just so I know???? Tell me something that I am not aware of. I am aware of the ideology that I am dealing with and the people who I am up against. How can our feelings or behaviour towards each other be mutual. We are very different.

Where we take Quran and Sunnah from is different and our teachings are different. But thanks anyway. Just to let you know these things and such behaviour doesn't bother me. They never have and they never will. I see such things and to dwell on them as an obstruction to my aim and goal.

As far as I am concerned the matter is settled and my job is done. Just a note to the audience/viewers, my brothers believe if half principals and half statements. For example,

The only person to have married 2 daughters of a Prophet",

And this was a back up response to,

"this is one of the reason why i admire him so much. The only man whom Rasulullah shallallahu alaihi wasallam considered good enough to marry 2, not just 1 of his noble daughters".

Now the full statement is that,

"Ali knew Usman was superior to him because he married two of the Prophet's (pbuh) daughters. And the Shaikhain knew that both Ali and Usman were superior to them because Ali married one and Usman married two of the Prophet's (pbuh) daughters and the Shaikhain didn't get the privilege to marry any. So the Shaikhain both are inferior to Ali and Usman, due to this virtue and merit.

It is crystal clear that the brothers should also believe in this but are two hesitant and shy to believe in the whole principal and give a full statement. Or they just have double standards!

Ameen, I think our clarification addressing your points is/are very clear and more than sufficient. We'll leave the thread open and let the audience judge for themselves.

The main thing, I urge people to take from this thread, particularly Shias is the unique status, and position of this man. To learn how Uthman (RA) was someone very VERY special in Islamic history and to the Prophet (SAW). We'll continue to post authentic narrations that confirm his virtues to prove our points, and Insh'Allah people with a functional akal will acknowledge these facts. Something you refused to do.

Kher, your choice. :)

Furkan

« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2015, 10:12:03 PM »
Ameen, are you ignoring some posts on purpose?
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Optimus Prime

« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2015, 10:18:33 PM »
Ameen, are you ignoring some posts on purpose?

Let it go, akhi.

Let's focus on Uthman (RA), and not Ameen.

He's been defeated. Let's big up Uthman (RA) in this thread.

Ameen

« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2015, 11:51:35 PM »
Defeated??? LOL! Like you said, let the people be the judge of that. Yes, talk about the virtues and merits of Usman or any other companion and just stick to that. But if you do go in to superiority again then make sure you get your facts right next time.

Carry on!