TwelverShia.net Forum

Rafidah say: Ali Ibn Abi Talib is a pedophile

Ameen

Re: Rafidah say: Ali Ibn Abi Talib is a pedophile
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2015, 06:32:25 AM »
Remember my Imams are not your Imams. My blessed Ja'far (AS) is not your house dwelling Munafiq. My Sajjad was not your Sajjad etc. let alone my hero Ali Ibn Abi Talib (AS). Your Imams are fictional and useless of course.
Ali b. Abi Talib is a historical person.
Hassan b. Ali is a historical person.
Husayn b. Ali is a historical person.
Zayn Al Abidin is a historical person.
Muhammad Al Baqir is a historical person.
Ja'far Al Sadiq is a historical person.

Peace be upon them all.

If you insult them, you are a kafir, plain and simple.

No Wallah, my Mahdi is not your Jewish 12th saviour. Same as for my Ali. My Ali praised Abu Bakr and Omar even after their death, yours cursed them (in his house while whispering Hebrew prayers like a Rabbi). Hence:

Only a Nasibi curses the blessed Ahl Al-Bayt (AS)
And only a Nasibi (or extreme ignorant jahil) believes that the kufri twelver religion represents the Ahl Al-Bayt (AS).

Your Ali praised Abu Bakar and Umar??? Praised them for and about what??? Do you have standards and a criteria for accepting narrations and if you do then what is it??? Or do you just grab hold of what suits your thought, opinion and point of view, then label it authentic and what doesn't, so label it weak???

The Kufri twelver religion??? You still haven't given me any explanation for this. To prove this is way beyond your ability.

Ameen

« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2015, 06:37:28 AM »
Quote,

"What if Sunnies started acting like you guys and said only a Kafir insults Abu Bakr, and thus all of you become Kouffar?"

Well our dear brother Ebn Hussein has gone way beyond this. He believes that Shiaism is the religion of Satan and the religion of Shirk as well. He already believes that all twelver Shia are Kafir.

Hani

« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2015, 04:24:16 PM »
Quote,

"What if Sunnies started acting like you guys and said only a Kafir insults Abu Bakr, and thus all of you become Kouffar?"

Well our dear brother Ebn Hussein has gone way beyond this. He believes that Shiaism is the religion of Satan and the religion of Shirk as well. He already believes that all twelver Shia are Kafir.

I said what if Sunnies (in general) start acting like this, I'm not talking about the beliefs of individual(s) rather Ahlul-Sunnah as a whole.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Hadrami

« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2015, 02:18:04 AM »
here we go again, taqiya on. Hes doing taqiya even when hes saying he doesnt practise taqiyah  :o
I am not doing taqiyyah.  Stop playing.

Saying you didn't do taqiyah when there are proofs from your earlier posts is taqiyah. The difference is, nobody knew those were taqiyah posts ;D

Optimus Prime

« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2015, 02:47:55 AM »
Remember my Imams are not your Imams. My blessed Ja'far (AS) is not your house dwelling Munafiq. My Sajjad was not your Sajjad etc. let alone my hero Ali Ibn Abi Talib (AS). Your Imams are fictional and useless of course.

Peace be upon them all.

No Wallah, my Mahdi is not your Jewish 12th saviour. Same as for my Ali. My Ali praised Abu Bakr and Omar even after their death, yours cursed them (in his house while whispering Hebrew prayers like a Rabbi). Hence:

And only a Nasibi (or extreme ignorant jahil) believes that the kufri twelver religion represents the Ahl Al-Bayt (AS).

Your Ali praised Abu Bakar and Umar??? Praised them for and about what??? Do you have standards and a criteria for accepting narrations and if you do then what is it??? Or do you just grab hold of what suits your thought, opinion and point of view, then label it authentic and what doesn't, so label it weak???

The Kufri twelver religion??? You still haven't given me any explanation for this. To prove this is way beyond your ability.

They are authentic indeed. Read some of the articles brothers have written on this site proving this beyond doubt.

http://twelvershia.net/2014/01/28/alis-ra-wife-declares-the-superiority-of-abu-bakr-ra/
http://twelvershia.net/2014/01/28/ali-ra-im-only-a-part-of-the-goodness-of-abu-bakr/
http://twelvershia.net/2013/12/26/detailed-research-on-the-chains-of-hadith-ul-afdaliyyah-narration-of-superiority/

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2015, 05:05:42 AM »

Peace be upon them all.

Please stop this [edited] behaviour, you are embarrasing yourself (you already have with your jahl in regards to the ABC of the Arabic language and Islamic terms). Of course I believe Shiism as a religion is kufr, so does Hani and everybody else on this forum. Heck, the whole aim of this forum and the website is to refute Shiism since as Muslims we believe it has anything to do with Islam or the blessed Ahl al-Bayt. As to explaining anything to you. Mate I don't need to explain ANYTHING to you. There are ample evidences for the kufr of Shiism, actually your question itself is funny. Anyway as a start I advise you to go to: www.youtube.com/rafiditerminator and see how kufri your religion is.[edited]. As for individual Shiites. Well, some of them could be excused for their ignorance i.e. not all of them are kafir and Mushrik.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 02:25:37 PM by Hani »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

muslim720

« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2019, 04:50:37 PM »
If I say Aisha committed incest, Sunnis will blow up.  If an Ibadi curses Imam Ali (pbuh), I pray for their guidance.  Big difference ;)

Listening to over-glorified fables of debates, the Rawaafidh have fooled themselves into believing they possess superior intellect.  How is accusation of incest the same as cursing?  The former is punishable by secular and Islamic law; the latter, as much as we disagree, is protected under free speech.

Since you are dishonest - surprise - allow me to set the standard: what would you do if an Ibadi says Fatima (ra) or Zainab (ra) committed incest?  Pray for their guidance?  Don't think so!

"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

HakimPtsid

• +0/-0
  • Allah saw is best, no greater light
  • Religion: Shia
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2019, 10:31:02 AM »
Despicable slanderous propaganda.  >:(
"Humility is one of the nets spread by real greatness." - Imam Ali pbuh