TwelverShia.net Forum

Rafidi version of the Imams: Hebrew reciting semi-Rabbis

Ebn Hussein

Rafidi version of the Imams: Hebrew reciting semi-Rabbis
« on: January 01, 2015, 05:21:22 AM »
As you might know, the SPAWNS OF IBN SABA (THE JEW), the Rafidah, in order to water down their Jewish origin have resorted throughout history in accusing Muslims, particularly the closest companions AND wives of the Prophet (صل الله عليه و على آله سلم) of being Jews. The recite some ambiguous narrations where Omar was rebuked for reading the Torah (many Sahaba were rebuked by the Prophet, including Ali himself or Abu Dharr who insulted Bilal badly in a racist manner, yet the Prophet never made Takfir on them or accused them of silly things like the Rafidah). All these lies and twisting have been responded to on Arabic websites, and even in English language (I'm gonna post something about that in this very forum inshaallah).

Accusing Omar of being a crypto-Jew is quite ironic anyways, since Omar was the first Caliph to expel the Jews out of the Arabian Peninsula (particularly from Hejaz, i.e. Madinah and Makkah where you won't find a single Jew today, except on Hajj when the spawns of them, the Rafidah come, unfortunately).

So that's what they have against the noble Sahaba who wiped away their Sassanid Majoosite empire. Now as usual Rafidah live in  paper houses yet they dare to play with matches (it seems they like to be burned alive like their forefathers by our master Ali Ibn Abi Talib). They accuse the companions of being crypto-Jews based on them reading the Torah and other issues that were resolved in the time of the Prophet (صل الله عليه و على آله و سلم) himself. The Rafidah seem to have forgotten (in fact most of their dumb laymen have no clue at all) what"their" (in quotes, since the Ahl Al-Bayt are in reality innocent of them) Imams are accused of according to their own sect.  Let's check out who the real crypto-MaJEWS are:

باب - في أن عندهم صلوات الله عليهم كتب الأنبياء عليهم السلام يقرؤنها على اختلاف لغاتها

Translation:

Chapter - The Imams, peace be upon them, possess all the books of the Prophets, peace be upon them, and they read them in their respective languages (Bihar Al-Anwar, by the Safavid Mullah Baqir Al-Majlisi, vol 26, page 181)

الاختصاص، بصائر الدرجات: محمد بن الحسين عن أحمد بن الحسن الميثمي عن أبان بن عثمان عن موسى النميري قال: جئنا إلى باب أبي جعفر (عليه السلام) نستأذن عليه فسمعنا صوتا حزينا يقرأ بالعبرانية فبكينا حيث سمعنا الصوت، وظننا أنه بعث إلى رجل من أهل الكتاب يستقرئه فأذن لنا فدخلنا عليه، فلم نر عنده أحدا فقلنا: أصلحك الله سمعنا صوتا بالعبرانية فظننا أنك بعثت إلى رجل من أهل الكتاب تستقرئه، قال
لا، ولكن ذكرت مناجاة إليا لربه فبكيت من ذلك
قال: قلنا: وما كان مناجاته جعلني الله فداك؟ قال جعل يقول: " يا رب أتراك معذبي بعد طول مقامي لك؟ أتراك معذبي بعد طول صلاتي لك؟ " وجعل يعدد أعماله فأوحى الله إليه: أني لست أعذبك، قال: فقال: يا رب وما يمنعك أن تقول: لا بعد نعم وأنا عبدك وفي قبضتك؟ قال: فأوحى الله إليه: أني إذا قلت:
قولا وفيت به

الاختصاص: ٢٩٢ فيه: [ليقرأ عليه فدخلنا فلم نر] وفيه: [قيامي لك و عبادتي إياك ومعذبي بعد صلاتي لك] بصائر الدرجات: ٩٩

On the authority of Muhammad bin Al-Hussein from Ahmad bin Al-Hassan Al-Haythami from Aban bin Othman from Musa Al-Numayri who said: 'We entered upon Abu Jafar (Al-Baqir), peace be upon him, and asked for permission (to enter) when we heared a sad voice reciting in Hebrew, thereupon we cried and thought that he (the Imam) might have sent someone in from the Ahl Al-Kitab (i.e. Jew) to recite for him. The Imam allowed us to enter and we couldn't see anyone with him, so we said: "May Allah make you pious! We have heard a voice reciting in Hebrew, so we thought you might have called in someone from the Ahl Al-Kitab (Jew) to recite for you. The Imam said: No! In fact I have recited the supplications of Ilyaa that he used to recite to his lord and upon that I cried [...]

(Bihar Al-Anwar, by the Safavid Mullah Baqir Al-Majlisi, vol 26, page 181 also in Al-Ikhtisas 292 and Basa'ir Al-Daraj 99)

Since when is it the Sunnah of the Prophet (SAWS) to recite the supplications of the Bani Isra'il? The Qur'an and the Sunnah are not enough? When did the Prophet (SAWS) ever speak or recited in Hebrew? Only a Jew can have fabricated these Shia narrations, no doubt.

there are of course LOADS of such Sabaite narrations in their books. To such an exten that whole CHAPTERS are filled with this CREED that the Imams used to read the books of the Bani Israeel in their RESPECTIVE language.

Here some Shia sources for those who might think I am making up these Jewish narrations:

http://nooretrah.noorsoft.org/do.asp?a=BHR\026\BHR00589.HTM

http://shiaonlinelibrary.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%AA%D8%A8/1457_%D8%A8%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%86%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A-%D8%AC-%D9%A2%D9%A6/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%81%D8%AD%D8%A9_182#top

http://www.al-shia.org/html/ara/books/lib-hadis/behar13/a40.html

And as usual some more shocking scans from their websites:

« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 05:23:31 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ebn Hussein

Re: Rafidi version of the Imams: Hebrew reciting semi-Rabbis
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 05:26:35 AM »
Salavat!

Imam recites in Hebrew Bani Israili scripture and cries and weeps!

Majlisi has put a whole chapter about the fact that in Shiism the Imams did not just read the books of the Bani Israil (samething that they use as an attack against Omar, these Munafiq Rafidis!), but they even RECITED them in Hebrew until they CRIED! Imagine anything even closely remotely to that would have been narrated about the Sahaba. They would've accuse them of being chief Rabbis. Ponder over the fact that this belief was so firm that they put whole chapters for it and filled it with narrations. There is also no way to escape by using the 'sanad is weak' game. For firstly, in Shiism sanad is worth nothing, they base their gradings on Qara'in and other heretic rulings, secondly, this is a BELIEF, it is not about one Hadith being weak. Majlisi put a whole chapter and the narration can also be found in Al-Ikhtisar and Al-Basa'ir Al-Darajat which are Sahih to the biggest Shia Marja's.

Their Imams whispered supplications in Hebrew! Their Imams are the manifestation of the Sunnah as per Rafidi understand. That means that Rawafid should imitate their Imams and startwhispering supplications in Hebrew (like Rabbis today). I am sure Israel will love to give them a nice place next to the WAILING (Jews wail like Rawafid as a form of worship, constantly) wall where they can both wail and whisper in Hebrew. 
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 05:34:03 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Hadrami

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 11:39:53 AM »
There is a chapter in al kafi kitab al hujjah that mahdi will judge by the law of Daud. What was that about? Does it mean he will use laws of all Prophets?

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2015, 05:52:24 PM »
^I am gonna post that and more shocking Jewish-Zionist traits of their "Imams".
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Taha

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2015, 07:52:10 PM »
There is a chapter in al kafi kitab al hujjah that mahdi will judge by the law of Daud. What was that about? Does it mean he will use laws of all Prophets?

It means that he will judge Jews by the Torah, judge Christians by the gospel, and judge Muslims by the Qur'an. Just like Muhammad did in Madinah .... If you're against the idea of judging Ahlul-Kitab by their own scriptures, take it up with the Prophet because that is exactly what he did in Medina. He gave people a choice. If a Jew came to him, the Jew was allowed to choose whether to be judged by the Torah, the Qur'an, or the secular law.

Taha

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2015, 07:53:49 PM »

Isn't it ironic that Shia organizations are vehemently anti Zionist but Sunni groups love and take benefits from Israel. Most Sunni countries, while not allowing Israeli citizens in, do business with Israel and have mutual defense issues such as when fighting ISIS (other Zionist sunnies)

Hani

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2015, 09:22:13 PM »

It means that he will judge Jews by the Torah, judge Christians by the gospel, and judge Muslims by the Qur'an. Just like Muhammad did in Madinah .... If you're against the idea of judging Ahlul-Kitab by their own scriptures, take it up with the Prophet because that is exactly what he did in Medina. He gave people a choice. If a Jew came to him, the Jew was allowed to choose whether to be judged by the Torah, the Qur'an, or the secular law.

It doesn't say he will judge between Jews with the Torah or between Christians with Bible, it simply says he will rule the people by the rule of Dawoud (as).

I know a stronger interpretation Shia scholars have than what you wrote, I wonder where you got that argument from.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Hadrami

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2015, 09:57:04 PM »
Dont most donkey laymen just makes things up, as usual? So whats the stronger shia interpretation Hani?

Taha

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2015, 11:04:50 AM »
It doesn't say he will judge between Jews with the Torah or between Christians with Bible, it simply says he will rule the people by the rule of Dawoud (as).

I know a stronger interpretation Shia scholars have than what you wrote, I wonder where you got that argument from.

“He [the Qā’im] will take the Torah and the other holy Books from the case and will judge the faithful of the Torah from the Torah, and the faithful of the Gospels from the Gospels, the faithful of the Psalms according to the Psalms, and the faithful of the Qur’an according to the Qur’an.” - Imām Ja‘far al-Ṣādiq, (Amir-Moezzi, The Divine Guide in Early Shiism, 225)

Husayn

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2015, 02:58:06 PM »

“He [the Qā’im] will take the Torah and the other holy Books from the case and will judge the faithful of the Torah from the Torah, and the faithful of the Gospels from the Gospels, the faithful of the Psalms according to the Psalms, and the faithful of the Qur’an according to the Qur’an.” - Imām Ja‘far al-Ṣādiq, (Amir-Moezzi, The Divine Guide in Early Shiism, 225)

So the "Qaim" will abandon the Sharia of Muhammad (saws), and deal with Ahlul Kitab with their own "Sharia".

Isn't the Sharia of Muhammad (saws) sufficient? Or is it lacking according to you?

Question - why don't you follow the example of the "Qaim" and judge Ahlul Kitab by their own laws now? You know - pave the way for him?
إن يتبعون إلا الظن وما تهوى الأنفس

Hani

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2015, 04:04:27 PM »

What's the source for this? The source you gave is not legitimate, give an early Hadithi source please.

al-Kafi by Kulayni says:

سألته بأي حكم تحكمون ؟ قال : حكم آل داود فإن أعيانا شيء تلقانا به روح القدس

[...How will you rule? He (as) replied: "With the rule of Aal-Dawud, and if something comes up that is too hard for us then the holy spirit will inform us."]

عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2015, 01:18:41 AM »

Isn't it ironic that Shia organizations are vehemently anti Zionist but Sunni groups love and take benefits from Israel. Most Sunni countries, while not allowing Israeli citizens in, do business with Israel and have mutual defense issues such as when fighting ISIS (other Zionist sunnies)

That was a bad joke right? Rafidah scholars (probably their whisper Hebrew prayers just like your fallible Imams) are the biggest Zionists on earth, you just have to drop their useless and fake Anti-American and Anti-Zionist slogans, here an example of many:

http://gift2shias.com/2013/02/10/introducing-shia-scholars-to-the-world-the-series/

And here the Zionist reality of Iran:

http://sonsofsunnah.com/2011/04/16/the-dajjaal-the-shia-mahdi-the-opiate-of-the-masses/

Most Sunni countries, while not allowing Israeli citizens in, do business with Israel and have mutual

Most, if not all, of these countries are run by Muslims by name i.e. secularists. The Shah was also a secularist or shall we use him as a proof against Shi'ism because he was a Shia at the end of the day. No we won't, because we aren't as unjust as you are.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2015, 01:21:00 AM »

Thanks for providing this kufri narration. At the end of time there is no jizyah nor rule other than the rule of Muhammad (SAWS) for everyone. Yet your 12th one-eyed Jewish-Persian Messiah will rule the people by other than what Allah revealed (plus he will speak Hebrew). What a full blown Jew he is.

BTW: Do you apply the Sunnah of your fallible Imams, i.e. whispering prayers in Hebrew like a smelly Rabbi?!

« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 02:06:32 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Taha

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2015, 01:48:25 AM »
So the "Qaim" will abandon the Sharia of Muhammad (saws), and deal with Ahlul Kitab with their own "Sharia".

Isn't the Sharia of Muhammad (saws) sufficient? Or is it lacking according to you?

Question - why don't you follow the example of the "Qaim" and judge Ahlul Kitab by their own laws now? You know - pave the way for him?
Well, according to all schools of though, the Holy Prophet judged Muslims by the Qur'an, Jews by the Torah, and Christians by the Gospel while he was a statesman in Medinah.  Was he deficient according to you?

I don't judge anybody because I am not a Qadi. 

What's the source for this? The source you gave is not legitimate, give an early Hadithi source please.

That is the only source I have; I don't know the earlier source.

Most, if not all, of these countries are run by Muslims by name i.e. secularists. The Shah was also a secularist or shall we use him as a proof against Shi'ism because he was a Shia at the end of the day. No we won't, because we aren't as unjust as you are.

Really?  I have never heard a Sunni denounce King Abdullah (both Saudi and Jordan) or other Sunni dictators.  You lot like Saddam, don't you?  He was a Ba'athist (secularist) and I have never once heard a Sunni denounce him in my life.  I actively denounce Shia politicians like Khamenei (l.a) 

Hani

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2015, 01:56:11 AM »
@Taha,

That is the only source I have; I don't know the earlier source.

Well then your source is rejected so is your argument.

Taha

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2015, 01:57:44 AM »
Even if I came with a direct quote from the Qur'an, you would reject it.

Hani

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2015, 02:10:56 AM »
Even if I came with a direct quote from the Qur'an, you would reject it.

We're discussing a Shi`ee narration, not the Qur'an. Besides you don't even believe in the 12th guy so why are you even concerned with what he rules?

Taha

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2015, 02:53:57 AM »
We're discussing a Shi`ee narration, not the Qur'an. Besides you don't even believe in the 12th guy so why are you even concerned with what he rules?
The Qa'im is a concept that is interpreted differently by different people.  Even Sunnis believe in Imam Mahdi, just that he hasn't been born yet.  What, exactly, is so wrong with him ruling and judging people in the exact same way that Muhammad (sawa) judged them?

Hani

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2015, 03:52:31 AM »
The Qa'im is a concept that is interpreted differently by different people.  Even Sunnis believe in Imam Mahdi, just that he hasn't been born yet.  What, exactly, is so wrong with him ruling and judging people in the exact same way that Muhammad (sawa) judged them?

No issue in judging the same way Muhammad (saw) does. The brothers above were quoting narrations stating that he will judge according to the rule of Dawoud (as).

I personally don't care much about these issues, for me it is more important to show Shia that the belief in an immortal hidden leader makes no sense rather than discuss details of how he will rule.

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2015, 01:31:03 AM »
Salavat!

Their Imams whispered supplications in Hebrew! Their Imams are the manifestation of the Sunnah as per Rafidi understand. That means that Rawafid should imitate their Imams and start whispering supplications in Hebrew whilst wailing (like Rabbis). I am sure Israel will love to give them a nice place next to the WAILING (Jews wail like Rawafid as a form of worship, constantly) wall where they can both wail and whisper in Hebrew. 

So who is imitating his great Imams here? Anyone? Don't be ashamed, there are many Hebrew classes online for you Shias.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله