TwelverShia.net Forum

Rawafid accuse Omar Al-Farouq of hating non-Arabs and being a racist

Ebn Hussein

Yes, this is what these Dhalimeen claim, they have no boundaries when it comes to their bias toward Al-Farouq. Anyways, I've prepared some interesting narrations that prove that Omar treated MUSLIM Persians LITERALLY like Kings (same with other non-Arab MUSLIMS). But Shias, the crypto-Majoos, as usual side with Iranian fashists and nationlist like here:

http://sonsofsunnah.com/2013/01/19/omar-koshan-9th-rabi-the-celebration-of-omars-ra-death-a-shia-majoosi-fetish/

http://sonsofsunnah.com/2014/03/19/nowrooz-chaharshanbe-suri-pagan-superstitions-revered-by-iranian-natioanlists-shia-clerics/

http://sonsofsunnah.com/2012/07/25/the-reviver-of-zorastrian-majoosi-elements-under-the-cover-of-tashayyu-shiism/

... claiming that Omar hated ALL Persians and non-Arabs. I will get back to my narrations later in sha Allah. As for now, I'd like to read your comments and see what your thoughts are, especially in regards to the sources he mentions (be aware, the dumb Magi priest starts off by claiming that Omar prohibited ANY non-Arab to enter and live in Madinah. Somebody needs to tell him where Salman the PERSIAN, Bilal the ETHIOPIAN and other non Sahaba were from. Oh yeah, his beloved Abu Lu'lu'a Al-Majoosi was a Persian too ...).

Here the clip:

zrHWQ

Listen to what the Jahil at min 2:00 ... how the hell is this racist you retarded Magi? Opposing the MUSHRIKS is a basis belief amongst the Muslims. 3Ajams (Persians back then, Arabs did use the word for other non-Arabs too but mainly for Persians) were generally Kuffar so opposing them in their habits is from the Deen. As for the what he put in the mouth of Ibn Taymiyyah then of course mentioned no source. Also "do not enjoy yourself and do not wear the clothes of the 'Ajam/Persians" shows the greatness of Omar. The 'Ajams were known to wear fancy stuff, certainly not simple clothe like Arabs, so Omar prevented his soldiers from acting like them, what is bad about that and what has this got to do with racism?!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 05:22:47 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ebn Hussein

Re: Rawafid accuse Omar Al-Farouq of hating non-Arabs and being a racist
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 05:40:29 AM »
Another narration they use against Omar (RA) is this one:

Explicit proof, heh? Now check what the Rafidi has hidden in order to portray Omar as a racist. The narrations is in the Muwatta' of Imam Malik, here a copy: http://www.alim.org/library/hadith/pdf/amh/14

And here the hadith INCLUDING the CHAPTER under which Imam Malik put it:

As you can see this is about KAFIR non-Arabs and "those who were born among Arabs" was obviously understood as Muslims, since Arabs back then stand for Muslims and 'Ajam/non-Arabs were mainly non-Muslims! No racism here, just Shia Majoosi bigotry at its best.

As for "mistreating" Christians (and Jews) then this is exactly the nonsense Islamophobes use (of course Shias often side with them without realising ...), the matter of fact is though that according to our modern standards (rather western ones) Omar seemed to have oppressed them, what people don't understand that according to the traditions back then, the regulations that Omar forced upon the Jews and Christians who lived amongst Muslims were absolutely normal, hence the Christians themselves happily signed the famous Omar pact:

http://www.ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe/showthread.php?t=2115 (the link seems to be currently down, try later)

What was important to the Ahlul-Kitab was the following part (hence they respected Omar so does every justice loving individual, except the hateful Rafidah):

Next the Caliph signed the treaty of peace. As follows:

"From the servant of Allah and the Commander of the Faithful, Umar: The inhabitants of Jerusalem are granted security of life and property. Their churches and crosses shall be secure. This treaty applies to all people of the city. Their places of worship shall remain intact. These shall neither be taken over nor pulled down. People shall be quite free to follow their religion. They shall not be put to any trouble..."

The gates of the city were now opened. Umar went straight to the place of the Al Aqsa Mosque, where he said his prayers. Next he visited the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in the city. He was in the church when the time for the afternoon prayer came.

"You may say your prayers in the church," said the Bishop.

"No," replied Umar, "if I do so, the Muslims may one day make this an excuse for taking over the church from you."

So he said his prayers on the steps of the church. Even then, he gave the Bishop a writing that said the steps were never to be used for congregational prayers nor was the Adhan [call to prayer] to be said there.

source: http://www.factofarabs.net/ERA.aspx?Id=553&TID=20

Does this person sound like a tyrant racist? Just because the Christians accepted to wear certain cloth, ride certain beasts etc. distinguish themselves from the Muslims etc. makes Omar a racist?! It seems the orientalists and their kafir brethren, the Rafidah are trying to be more catholic than the Pope!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 05:52:13 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Farid

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 10:44:06 AM »
The narration from the Muwatta is weak. It doesn't mention the name of the shaikh of Malik.

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 02:24:08 AM »
Hani and others please share your thoughts. Last time I checked the first infallible deity of the Rafidah called Ibn Saba' a fat son of a black woman  8) Why mentioning his skin colour, huh?
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Hani

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2014, 03:01:33 PM »
This entire mess was started when a Shia scholar called Murtada al-Shirazi, he appeared on youtube and accused `Umar ibn al-Khattab (ra) Ameer al-Mu'mineen, he accused him of racism and injustice towards A`ajim, or non-Arabs.

Al-Shirazi copied these arguments from Ja`far Murtada al-`Amili from his book "Salman al-Farisi".

To which `Adnan Ibrahim the controversial researcher from Ahlul-Kalaam, he accepted the challenge and completely destroyed the man and his accusations in two sermons:

He proved that the extremist Rafidi had no idea what he was talking about, he didn't understand Hadith nor Arabic and made him look like a fool.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 03:07:09 PM by Hani »
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2014, 09:54:04 PM »
Oh my Lord, Rafidah scholars must be of a very special kind of laughing stocks if even a Ruwaybidha can refute them. Thanks for the link brother Hani, Allah Yajzeeka Al-Khair.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Hani

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2014, 02:06:59 AM »
I just finished watching part two, by God and there is no God but Allah, he made Murtada al-Shirazi and Murtada al-`Amili look like brainless mules... SubhanAllah how they can lie so openly.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2014, 05:59:55 AM »
I finished part one. Ya ilahi, he murked the the Rawafidh and their silly shubha, so far so good.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

lotfilms

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2014, 03:20:05 AM »
To which `Adnan Ibrahim the controversial researcher from Ahlul-Kalaam

Just to put it out there, Dr. Ibrahim made tawbah from his previous researches and attacks on the sahabah:

He said he was trying to open a dialogue between Sunnis and Shias so that we could all come together to a common understanding and be unite as an Ummah... unfortunately, this completely backfired.

So he regretted what happened and made tawbah.

And thank you for the two videos, subhanAllah
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 03:21:42 AM by lotfilms »

Hani

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2014, 12:18:01 PM »
I got his number and wanted to contact him while in the middle of that old mess, I wanted to warn him of the dangers and evils of doing what he's doing but I was greatly discouraged by some of the brothers on Arab forums, they were like "He's an undercover Rafidi, You think he's a kid who doesn't know what he's doing?" Turns out he wasn't Rafidi (as obvious from all his lectures) nor did he know what he was doing.

So SubhanAllah,

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2014, 02:57:50 AM »
He's not a Rafidhi he's a Ruwaybidha and caused alot of damage (attracted liberal youth to his messed up ideas). May Allah guide him and us and forgive our sins.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله