TwelverShia.net Forum

Second question for the SHias on this site

Optimus Prime

Second question for the SHias on this site
« on: March 12, 2015, 04:16:38 PM »
It is the Sunnah of Ali (RA), Hassan (RA) and Hussain (RA) to name your children Abu Bakr and Umar. 8)

Would you ever consider naming your kids these names? Whether you feel those children of these esteemed personalities was not Abu Bakr (RA) and Umar (RA) during the Prophet (SAW) is another discussion altogether.

Taha

Re: Second question for the SHias on this site
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 05:48:31 PM »
1.) Yes but

2.) No but

(^_^)

lotfilms

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 06:43:51 PM »
Yea i wouldn't have a problem naming my son Umar

Optimus Prime

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2015, 07:10:23 PM »

What about Abu Bakr?

Optimus Prime

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2015, 07:10:58 PM »
1.) Yes but

2.) No but

(^_^)

But, what?

It was only one question. What was your second answer referring to?

Taha

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2015, 07:12:45 PM »
1.) Yes but

2.) No but

(^_^)

But, what?

It was only one question. What was your second answer referring to?
It was a joke representing how Shias talk. Yes it's a sunah of Ali but (excuse). No, I wouldn't name my kids those names because (excuse).

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2015, 07:54:34 PM »

You are not even a (proper) Shia ;)
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Hani

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2015, 08:44:16 PM »
It was a joke representing how Shias talk. Yes it's a sunah of Ali but (excuse). No, I wouldn't name my kids those names because (excuse).

Do I have a section on this in my Shia religion of excuses thread? Hmmm... All can be arranged my friend, if you request we'll make you a section for it : p
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Hani

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2015, 08:46:12 PM »

If you do that while the people around you still view you as an Imami, it's gonna be a glorious scandal, make sure to film every moment of it!! Must Watch!!
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Ameen

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2015, 02:38:30 AM »
It is the Sunnah of Ali (RA), Hassan (RA) and Hussain (RA) to name your children Abu Bakr and Umar. 8)

Would you ever consider naming your kids these names? Whether you feel those children of these esteemed personalities was not Abu Bakr (RA) and Umar (RA) during the Prophet (SAW) is another discussion altogether.

First one needs to look at those narrations, that mention they named their children so and so, how authentic and reliable they are. A lot went on in history to hide many things and make it look all sugar and honey.

It's surprising how you jump to clarifying authenticity about other narrations and matters but here you seem to accept things like this automatically.

Furkan

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2015, 02:41:30 AM »
" but are you sure it's authentic" (add this to the excuse list :p)
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Optimus Prime

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2015, 03:42:10 AM »

First one needs to look at those narrations, that mention they named their children so and so, how authentic and reliable they are. A lot went on in history to hide many things and make it look all sugar and honey.

It's surprising how you jump to clarifying authenticity about other narrations and matters but here you seem to accept things like this automatically.

Same presumption bakwaas you chunter out with, seriously.

Automatically accept things? No, that's trait of a confused Rafidhi. How do you know I haven't looked up such narrations and it's grading? Again, trying to derail the thread and confuse the reader because he can't stomach the fact Ali (RA) knew [the superiority of] Abu Bakr (RA) and Umar (RA).

Next time in such threads of mine answer the question accordingly or remain [quiet].
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 01:04:36 AM by Hani »

Ameen

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2015, 12:49:27 AM »
" but are you sure it's authentic" (add this to the excuse list :p)

It's got nothing to do with excuses, it's to do with principals and facts. Why not look at everything how authentic and reliable it is.

Furkan

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2015, 01:46:19 AM »
You call yourself a shia wilst you don't even know the sons of your first imam. How about atleast searching it up a little bit instead of questioning everything which get's shoved in front of you.
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”