TwelverShia.net Forum

SHIA BLADE RUNNER VS SUNNI | SAHABAH | ARE THE SHIA LIKE THE KHAWARIJ

Qamar Farooq

The idiot Shia blade runner is back with more of his nonsense. Let the refutations commences!!!

iceman

Re: SHIA BLADE RUNNER VS SUNNI | SAHABAH | ARE THE SHIA LIKE THE KHAWARIJ
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 05:05:24 AM »
The idiot Shia blade runner is back with more of his nonsense. Let the refutations commences!!!

ARE THE SHIA LIKE THE KHAWARIJ? The answer is NO. Why? because Shias are not terrorists or carry out terrorist activities in the name of Islam to achieve their desired goals or results. Nor are the Shia cold blooded killers. You should know that. Sipa e Sahaba, Lashkar e Janghvi, ISIL or ISIS, Taliban, Al Qaidah etc are the Khawarij of these days and this generation. Man you are so far behind. You have so much to learn.

Hadrami

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 01:03:55 AM »
- shia split from the majority so did khawarij
- shia hero killed a sahabi caliph so did khawarij hero
- shia love to make takfir of others so did khawarij
- shia was the first "islamic" group using method such as assasins, kidnap ransom, suicide bombing and khawarij copied it (the modern ones)
- shia hero was the first practitioner of suicide attack in the masjid (2nd caliph), khawarij copied it (4th caliph)

I could go on forever. In short, both are minority deviant sects which was built on hating & terrorising the majority of muslim.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 01:15:27 AM by Hadrami »

iceman

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 02:17:18 AM »
- shia split from the majority so did khawarij
- shia hero killed a sahabi caliph so did khawarij hero
- shia love to make takfir of others so did khawarij
- shia was the first "islamic" group using method such as assasins, kidnap ransom, suicide bombing and khawarij copied it (the modern ones)
- shia hero was the first practitioner of suicide attack in the masjid (2nd caliph), khawarij copied it (4th caliph)

I could go on forever. In short, both are minority deviant sects which was built on hating & terrorising the majority of muslim.

Of course you can go on for ever with such NONSENSE!

Al Qaidah are not Shia, Taliban are not Shia, Sipa e Sahaba are not Shia, ISIS are not Shia, Islamic Jihad are not Shia,  Lashkar e Janghvi are not Shia, Hamas are not Shia, Lashkar e Tayiba ate not Shia, Fatah are not Shia and I will post you several more who aren't Shia.

iceman

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2017, 02:27:14 AM »
Al Nusra are not Shia, Al Shabaab are not Shia, Boko Haram are not Shia and would you like more?

Read history, after the death of Muhammad (s) and onwards who used means of violence and threatening behaviour to either have their demands met or to oppose the decision on others? It most certainly wasn't Ali or his Shia.

iceman

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2017, 02:48:29 AM »
Correction,
Or to impose the decision made on others.

muslim720

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2017, 04:30:06 AM »
Al Qaidah are not Shia, Taliban are not Shia, Sipa e Sahaba are not Shia, ISIS are not Shia, Islamic Jihad are not Shia,  Lashkar e Janghvi are not Shia, Hamas are not Shia, Lashkar e Tayiba ate not Shia, Fatah are not Shia and I will post you several more who aren't Shia.

The groups you have named are just as Islamic as they are Sunni.  In other words, they are neither.  However, your comment gives a glimpse of how you (and perhaps other Shias) think.  It is no wonder that my Shia neighbor, who was a US lapdog, an interpreter translating for the US troops in Iraq, would post articles regarding these despicable groups to win favor in the sight of his American masters.  To you they can be non-Muslim or they can be non-Shia.  Whichever route yields the most profit is the route you take.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

iceman

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2017, 04:39:01 AM »

The groups you have named are just as Islamic as they are Sunni.  In other words, they are neither.  However, your comment gives a glimpse of how you (and perhaps other Shias) think.  It is no wonder that my Shia neighbor, who was a US lapdog, an interpreter translating for the US troops in Iraq, would post articles regarding these despicable groups to win favor in the sight of his American masters.  To you they can be non-Muslim or they can be non-Shia.  Whichever route yields the most profit is the route you take.

The groups are who they claim they are. But one thing is for sure that they are definitely not Shia. As far as US Lapdogs or puppets are concerned, Saudi Arabia and the gulf states are at the top of the league. You forgot to mention them. This Anti Shia Mentality is really getting the better of most of you. There is no profit since we are all Muslims. This is something that is hard for you and them to understand and digest.

muslim720

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2017, 04:44:35 AM »
The groups are who they claim they are. But one thing is for sure that they are definitely not Shia. As far as US Lapdogs or puppets are concerned, Saudi Arabia and the gulf states are at the top of the league. You forgot to mention them. This Anti Shia Mentality is really getting the better of most of you. There is no profit since we are all Muslims. This is something that is hard for you and them to understand and digest.

Oh, now we are all Muslims?  The leaders of Gulf states and family of Saud can go to hell.  Precisely my point that you have proven.  Shias love to call out the leaders of Gulf States or the Saudis but they are working in conjunction with the Americans in Iraq.  Who provided the road map for a "successful" invasion of Afghanistan in 2001?  Iran!

I did not even know they offer $250,000 a year (all taxes paid) for being an interpreter, or lapdog, until I met my Iraqi neighbor.  He suggested I do the same in Afghanistan (since I can speak Dari and Pashto).  My exact reply to him was that I would rather see my family die of starvation than to take up such a despicable job.

You call out Saudis but you are no better.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

iceman

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2017, 05:34:29 AM »

Oh, now we are all Muslims?  The leaders of Gulf states and family of Saud can go to hell.  Precisely my point that you have proven.  Shias love to call out the leaders of Gulf States or the Saudis but they are working in conjunction with the Americans in Iraq.  Who provided the road map for a "successful" invasion of Afghanistan in 2001?  Iran!

I did not even know they offer $250,000 a year (all taxes paid) for being an interpreter, or lapdog, until I met my Iraqi neighbor.  He suggested I do the same in Afghanistan (since I can speak Dari and Pashto).  My exact reply to him was that I would rather see my family die of starvation than to take up such a despicable job.

We have never had a problem with Muslims. And you can take a look at yourself. I am not familiar with your neighbor. So as far as i am concerned, it is made up fairy tale. I am familiar with current affairs and politics. Saudis called out America and its allies to sort out their former friend Saddam. Remember when the war with Iran ended Saddam turned on Kuwait and kicked the living daylights out of them. The former buddies Saudi, Iraq and Kuwait turned on each other. I wonder what that was all about? What ever it was about do you know how much the Americans charged the Saudis to save them from Saddam?

muslim720

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2017, 05:45:00 AM »
I am not familiar with your neighbor. So as far as i am concerned, it is made up fairy tale.

Yeah, God forbid a Shia work as an American lapdog.  Never!

What ever it was about do you know how much the Americans charged the Saudis to save them from Saddam?

Maybe you have that information, the exact dollar amount, because the celebrations were felt in Iran as well where the after-party was held.  The party went into the early hours of the morning as they continued to get rid of Hosni Mubarak and Gadhafi.  However, we heard crickets in Iran followed by screams when the same was dished to Bashar Al-Assad.  For the record, I stand by the people of Syria and with Bashar Al-Assad because I do not want another Iraq or another Libya.  At a very early point during the "Arab Spring", it was clear to me that it was all a sham while Ayatollah Khamenei kept citing the revolution staged by Imam Khomeini to take credit for what was happening in the Middle East (insinuating that they learned from the example of Imam Khomeini).  It was all good-and-dandy until it was time for Bashar Al-Assad to face the music; that is when you started dancing to a different beat.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 05:47:12 AM by muslim720 »

Mythbuster1

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2017, 02:54:32 PM »

SNAP......me too i know an interpreter from Iraq who came to UK because of the war, Shiite too.
He never regrets in helping amreekans even when we talked about western conspiracies against Islam.

It always used to bug me why? Why would you work for kafir at the behest of Muslims?  I just couldn't get my head around it or my other friends and some are British white. The Shiites answer was simple ......money and visa.

I guess this is the latest tragedy in the history of Muslims of how the Shiites have always helped the kaafirs to destroy Muslim nations.

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2017, 03:28:09 PM »

Not only this, but even the Bush administration's WMD fear-mongering of Saddam was provided by Double-Agent Shias like Chalabi and others, who up to the end maintained that their lies were 'worth it'.

Even beyond that, when any socially unacceptable matter of Islam becomes public to the world, one will surely find some or the other Twelver speaker attributing it back to Abu Bakr (RAA) or 'Umar (RAA) while saying 'This is never part of Islam!', even if the source of it is obviously in the Quran. The peak of political opportunism one must say, whatever they may think of other geopolitical realities and alliances.

iceman

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2017, 05:20:02 AM »
Wow, some Anti Shia mentality we have running loose here. I don't think it is possible for you to discuss anything without bringing Shias and Iran in to it.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 05:22:40 AM by iceman »

Hadrami

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2017, 08:14:09 AM »
Wow, some Anti Shia mentality we have running loose here. I don't think it is possible for you to discuss anything without bringing Shias and Iran in to it.
oh please, the takfiri shia playing victim again. Shia were brought up to hate thee sahaba, ummulmukminin and tje belief of majorty of muslim since childhood and when the majority found out about those hateful beliefs and then hating you back, all shia do is complain and play innocent victim. Most muslim who hate shia only do so after they found out about your sect's belief without taqiyya mask. Reform shia belief if shia dont want to be hated, otherwise live with it.

Khaled

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2017, 07:26:56 PM »

This is a discussion forum all about Twelverism and Iran; what else do you expect the people here to talk about, ya Ameen?
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

iceman

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2017, 03:16:10 AM »
So how well have you done and how far have you got? Analysis?

curiousspectator1234

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2017, 10:16:20 AM »

You can't just exclude someone from Sunnism just because they do things that embarrass you or Sunnis generally. The main point is that they define themselves as Sunnis and in opposition to Shias, make extensive use Sunni ideas and source texts, etc.. Deflecting on this issue may work when you do it with white people, because white people won't press on the point for fear of seeming "islamophobic". But don't expect Shias not to openly point out the obvious, i.e. all of these groups like ISIS come exclusively from your people.

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2017, 11:35:53 AM »
oh please, the takfiri shia playing victim again. Shia were brought up to hate thee sahaba, ummulmukminin and tje belief of majorty of muslim since childhood and when the majority found out about those hateful beliefs and then hating you back, all shia do is complain and play innocent victim. Most muslim who hate shia only do so after they found out about your sect's belief without taqiyya mask. Reform shia belief if shia dont want to be hated, otherwise live with it.

This is the main issue the Twelvers have to face: That yes, just like the Khawarij of old, they think themselves arrogantly privy to some truth that the rest of the Ummah did not see, and thus the Takfeer of the Ummah flows naturally from this viewpoint. However, the Sunni group could be much more accepting of a good number of quasi-Shia positions as possibilities of faith than the other way around, due to the mere fact that Shiaism's minority sectarian nature drives them to ever-more outlandish and recalcitrant positions simply to differentiate themselves from the rest and to feel good about anathematizing the Ummah at large.

And concerning the "terrorist Sunni groups", the leadership of the Shias seems quite happy to make deals and even use groups like Al-Qaeda, or the Taliban or even ISIS whenever it suits their larger goals (leaving aside the substantial homegrown Shia terrorists) so one has to wonder where the reality of a lot of anti-Sunni rhetoric is really about.

curiousspectator1234

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2017, 11:45:11 AM »

This is the main issue the Twelvers have to face: That yes, just like the Khawarij of old, they think themselves arrogantly privy to some truth that the rest of the Ummah did not see, and thus the Takfeer of the Ummah flows naturally from this viewpoint. However, the Sunni group could be much more accepting of a good number of quasi-Shia positions as possibilities of faith than the other way around, due to the mere fact that Shiaism's minority sectarian nature drives them to ever-more outlandish and recalcitrant positions simply to differentiate themselves from the rest and to feel good about anathematizing the Ummah at large.

And concerning the "terrorist Sunni groups", the leadership of the Shias seems quite happy to make deals and even use groups like Al-Qaeda, or the Taliban or even ISIS whenever it suits their larger goals (leaving aside the substantial homegrown Shia terrorists) so one has to wonder where the reality of a lot of anti-Sunni rhetoric is really about.

Yes, Iran, like the West, use your terrorist groups. They use them because it benefits them. But the problem comes from you, not Iran and the West. as for Shia terrorists, I'll just remind you that revenge is not the same as terror. Shias have been robbed of trillions of dollars of oil wealth, have been abused and massacred, and your bastard satanic leader Saddam killed 100s of 1000s, by some counts over a million, Shias. What you're getting now is merely a hard, bitter taste of your own medicine, and nothing more.