SHIA BLADE RUNNER VS SUNNI | SAHABAH | ARE THE SHIA LIKE THE KHAWARIJ

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
Re: SHIA BLADE RUNNER VS SUNNI | SAHABAH | ARE THE SHIA LIKE THE KHAWARIJ
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2017, 02:14:28 PM »
Yes, Iran, like the West, use your terrorist groups. They use them because it benefits them. But the problem comes from you, not Iran and the West. as for Shia terrorists, I'll just remind you that revenge is not the same as terror. Shias have been robbed of trillions of dollars of oil wealth, have been abused and massacred, and your bastard satanic leader Saddam killed 100s of 1000s, by some counts over a million, Shias. What you're getting now is merely a hard, bitter taste of your own medicine, and nothing more.

^ Saddam killed a million Shia? That is as true as the number of people that your sect claims were present in Ghadir Khum. Multiplying the actual number by 10s and 100s is a known trait of your takfiri sect. Oppressive Saddam killed more Sunni Kurds than Shia and their number were not even a million.

At least you admit that your brothers in faith are massacring and killing the Sunnis in their thousands etc (at taste of "our own" medicine).
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2017, 02:48:00 PM »
^

Yes, Iran, like the West, use your terrorist groups. They use them because it benefits them. But the problem comes from you, not Iran and the West. as for Shia terrorists, I'll just remind you that revenge is not the same as terror. Shias have been robbed of trillions of dollars of oil wealth, have been abused and massacred, and your bastard satanic leader Saddam killed 100s of 1000s, by some counts over a million, Shias. What you're getting now is merely a hard, bitter taste of your own medicine, and nothing more.

At least the Shia member did admit that Shias like Iranian government do use terror groups for their own goals- I would say, thus they are terrorist-enablers and sympathizers, and this is very obvious with those same people they claim to oppose no less. What they do with their own home-bred terrorists is quite more expansive.

Secondly, the appetite for revenge is mostly linked with Terrorism, this is a recurring fact. One only needs to see Israeli Jews, who in their history did go through pogroms in their history, yet at the very first opportunity turned to their own forms of terror in order to affirm themselves and their group; Twelver Shias are following the Jews in this respect pretty much step by step, and even their calendar of mourning [which easily leads to terror-revenge] closely resembles in an analogous fashion the Israeli one.

About the "trillions of dollars of oil wealth" this is a very amazing claim, I doubt there is such amount of oil wealth  in the world to begin with, so that Shias or anyone else would be robbed of it. Besides, now we see Shia terrorist government in Iraq and their puppet-masters in Iran abusing the Kurdish Oil-producing regions- we will see who is getting robbed of billions (or trillions, if one insists) of dollars in different Muslim regions of the world.

curiousspectator1234

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2017, 06:46:17 PM »

^ Saddam killed a million Shia? That is as true as the number of people that your sect claims were present in Ghadir Khum. Multiplying the actual number by 10s and 100s is a known trait of your takfiri sect. Oppressive Saddam killed more Sunni Kurds than Shia and their number were not even a million.

At least you admit that your brothers in faith are massacring and killing the Sunnis in their thousands etc (at taste of "our own" medicine).

I'm not even counting the innumerable Iraqi Shia that he killed - I'm mainly referencing the Iran-Iraq War. And yes, according to some counts, 1,000,000+ Iranians died due to the war that Saddam started. Or do you think that it is some kind of coincidence that today, right now, nearly every person calling the shots in Iran with respect to their regional polices were in some way touched by that war? There's no doubt they want revenge - and they are getting it. They are taking revenge on the Iraqi Sunnis, and they are taking revenge on the Bedouins who financed the war against Iran that the Iraqi Sunnis started.

curiousspectator1234

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2017, 06:52:12 PM »
^

At least the Shia member did admit that Shias like Iranian government do use terror groups for their own goals- I would say, thus they are terrorist-enablers and sympathizers, and this is very obvious with those same people they claim to oppose no less. What they do with their own home-bred terrorists is quite more expansive.

Secondly, the appetite for revenge is mostly linked with Terrorism, this is a recurring fact. One only needs to see Israeli Jews, who in their history did go through pogroms in their history, yet at the very first opportunity turned to their own forms of terror in order to affirm themselves and their group; Twelver Shias are following the Jews in this respect pretty much step by step, and even their calendar of mourning [which easily leads to terror-revenge] closely resembles in an analogous fashion the Israeli one.

About the "trillions of dollars of oil wealth" this is a very amazing claim, I doubt there is such amount of oil wealth  in the world to begin with, so that Shias or anyone else would be robbed of it. Besides, now we see Shia terrorist government in Iraq and their puppet-masters in Iran abusing the Kurdish Oil-producing regions- we will see who is getting robbed of billions (or trillions, if one insists) of dollars in different Muslim regions of the world.

Nearly every single drop of oil in the Middle East is concentrated in Shia territory. And no, I don't believe that it is implausible to say that the value of every drop extracted from those oil fields concentrated in Shia territory amount to over 1 trillion dollars. Shias have achieved sovereignty over their natural resources in Iraq; the next step is for Shias to acquire sovereignty over their natural resources elsewhere, especially Saudi Arabia and Bahrain.

Optimus Prime

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2017, 03:50:08 PM »
^

Nearly every single drop of oil in the Middle East is concentrated in Shia territory. And no, I don't believe that it is implausible to say that the value of every drop extracted from those oil fields concentrated in Shia territory amount to over 1 trillion dollars. Shias have achieved sovereignty over their natural resources in Iraq; the next step is for Shias to acquire sovereignty over their natural resources elsewhere, especially Saudi Arabia and Bahrain.

G'luck with that mate.

Insh'Allah, a day will come when this world will be cleaned of Shias - one way or the other. I can't wait! :D

iceman

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2017, 05:31:56 PM »
^

G'luck with that mate.

Insh'Allah, a day will come when this world will be cleaned of Shias - one way or the other. I can't wait! :D

People have been waiting for 1400 years and it still didn't happen. You've got a very long wait and at the end it still won't be happening. But there's nothing wrong in dreaming. But the mess that Saqifa made and your Caliphate brought is still there to be witnessed.

Farid

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2017, 06:04:06 PM »
If you mean the spreading of Islam throughout Arabia, to the Atlantic ocean, then to he edges of China, is what you call a mess, then we whole-heartedly accept that mess with open arms. ;)

Optimus Prime

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2017, 06:15:34 PM »
^

G'luck with that mate.

People have been waiting for 1400 years and it still didn't happen. You've got a very long wait and at the end it still won't be happening. But there's nothing wrong in dreaming. But the mess that Saqifa made and your Caliphate brought is still there to be witnessed.

We're making good progress. Let's hope your deserted 12th Imam can jump out of his cave, and save the day.

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2017, 07:50:55 PM »

It is quite strange to claim Shias sit on 'trillions of dollars' of oil, then revise it to '1 trillion' (OK, I say) and claiming Shias have now claimed their Iraqi oil wealth, especially since the Iraqi government itself is admitting to theft of its oil due to faulty and inoperative counters, illegal smuggling by mafia groups, plus incessant intra-Shia corruption and gangsterism - thus, officially the Iraqi government itself does not know how much oil they produce and how much is stolen by gangs.

Readers may refer to the following (and much more is available online):

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/5162/Iraqi-parliament-admits-crude-oil-theft-via-Basra-harbors
https://www.ft.com/content/b2e05e80-8723-11e6-a75a-0c4dce033ade

And moving on to the Oil reserves, I am sure we can look at the maps of proven oil reserves [such as: https://assets.geoexpro.com/uploads/b2a82836-ccc9-4e4f-97f1-2a250472471f/ME_9__Box2_GiantFieldsMap_MikeHorn.jpg], and there is very little doubt that Non-Shias sit on top of a lot of the Oil in the region- even forgetting propagandists lies like Eastern Saudi Arabia being Shia, which any Saudi (Sunni or Shia) will know is untrue. Many of us also live or have lived in the region, and we have a good idea of who is who, we cannot be fooled so easily with outrageous claims.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 07:52:03 PM by MuslimAnswers »

iceman

« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2017, 02:20:23 AM »
^

G'luck with that mate.

We're making good progress. Let's hope your deserted 12th Imam can jump out of his cave, and save the day.
[/quote

You're making good progress? How are the Muslims and Islam seen and viewed globally? Things have gone from bad, to worse and even worse towards horrible and terrible, and you call this progress? This is exactly what happens when you disregard Allah and his Messenger and take matters in to your own hands [Saqifa etc].

The 12th Imam, we call it occultation and you call it hiding. But there is one thing you keep forgetting, there are two more who went in to hiding well before he did and that is Eesaa and Khizar. You don't seem to mention and talk about them. Why is it that you cherry pick when it comes to individuals and personalities but don't want to get into a discussion based on merits and qualities solely depending on character, performance and achievement?

You pick and choose and want to comment and question on that rather than having a broader discussion. You start a thread and you never stick to the subject and topic being discussed. There are a set of rules for us and a set of rules for yourself. You want us to provide evidence from Qoran and Sunah for this ,that and the other but refrain from doing yourself. You want to start a discussion then just stick to it which you obviously won't. Because you know that you will be cornered.

curiousspectator1234

« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2017, 03:51:01 AM »
^

G'luck with that mate.

If shias are cleaned out, it won't be because of your ilk. What's the last time you guys won a war? Almost 1000 years, no?

curiousspectator1234

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2017, 03:53:18 AM »

It is quite strange to claim Shias sit on 'trillions of dollars' of oil, then revise it to '1 trillion' (OK, I say) and claiming Shias have now claimed their Iraqi oil wealth, especially since the Iraqi government itself is admitting to theft of its oil due to faulty and inoperative counters, illegal smuggling by mafia groups, plus incessant intra-Shia corruption and gangsterism - thus, officially the Iraqi government itself does not know how much oil they produce and how much is stolen by gangs.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/5162/Iraqi-parliament-admits-crude-oil-theft-via-Basra-harbors

And moving on to the Oil reserves, I am sure we can look at the maps of proven oil reserves [such as: https://assets.geoexpro.com/uploads/b2a82836-ccc9-4e4f-97f1-2a250472471f/ME_9__Box2_GiantFieldsMap_MikeHorn.jpg], and there is very little doubt that Non-Shias sit on top of a lot of the Oil in the region- even forgetting propagandists lies like Eastern Saudi Arabia being Shia, which any Saudi (Sunni or Shia) will know is untrue. Many of us also live or have lived in the region, and we have a good idea of who is who, we cannot be fooled so easily with outrageous claims.

You can keep your shamefaced lies up, but we all know the truth.

Optimus Prime

« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2017, 04:15:03 AM »

Look whose talking?

Shamefaced lies is an integral of your slimy faith! :D

Optimus Prime

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2017, 04:16:19 AM »
^

G'luck with that mate.

If shias are cleaned out, it won't be because of your ilk. What's the last time you guys won a war? Almost 1000 years, no?

You need to rewind 1000 years in history, and make your way to the present! You might end up learning something.

curiousspectator1234

« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2017, 04:39:02 AM »
^

G'luck with that mate.

You need to rewind 1000 years in history, and make your way to the present! You might end up learning something.

It depends on who we're talking about. Arab Sunnis really haven't won a war since the early Islamic conquests. Since then they've consistently been getting smacked around and bullied. All they've managed to do since those early conquests is win a few defensive battles, and even then, their armies in those cases were led my non-Arabs (Salahuddin, Mamlucks). Sunnis generally haven't won a war since conquest of Constantinople.

If I were mean, I'd point out that your little rebellion in Syria was just crushed by a bunch of Afghan refugee conscripts, but no, that's too rude....
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 04:40:29 AM by curiousspectator1234 »

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2017, 07:08:22 PM »

I provided maps from oil-related sites, and links even from Iraqi sources and business sites who could care less about religion (as I mentioned there are many more links available for those who want to research the matter further). If Shias cannot face their own contemporary witnesses concerning their criminal and corrupt activity today, this is not our problem, but it does show that they have the impetus to hide facts and are not trustworthy for Muslims or for the world at large.

From my side, it shows the truth of the OP: Yes, there is a tendency within Shiaism that is Kharijite, threatening and executing those they don't like, even their fellow Shias if things don't go well, which says a lot about what they would be willing to do with the Ummah at large.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 07:12:04 PM by MuslimAnswers »

muslim720

« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2017, 06:23:29 AM »
You can't just exclude someone from Sunnism just because they do things that embarrass you or Sunnis generally.

Just Sunnism?  We have declared them to be outside the fold of Islam altogether.  With Shias, it is damned if you do, damned if you don't.  When we (Sunnis) exercise patience as these despicable organizations visit tragedies upon innocent Muslims, the Shias claim that we are not doing anything and demand for us to condemn them.  When we prove that these organizations have renegaded from Islam and condemn them on an international level, the Shias come back to remind us that these are from among us.

The main point is that they define themselves as Sunnis and in opposition to Shias, make extensive use Sunni ideas and source texts, etc..

They also define themselves as Muslims, primarily and use Islamic texts, namely the Qur'an, to justify their crimes.  Would you now say they are Muslim?

Deflecting on this issue may work when you do it with white people, because white people won't press on the point for fear of seeming "islamophobic". But don't expect Shias not to openly point out the obvious, i.e. all of these groups like ISIS come exclusively from your people.

Deflecting?  Deflection and defection are for the Shias, my brother.  Your ancestors defected from mainstream Islam and you are masters at deflection.  To the white people you say that ISIS is not an Islamic entity; to the Sunnis you say that it is not a Shia entity.  You keep deflecting issues that affect the ummah while claiming that you are all for unity, or at least for the betterment and improvement on this ummah. 

Your entire ideology is based on deflection.  I have cited this example before and I have seen it on many YouTube videos as well where the speaker will go off tangent, to that which is irrelevant, to fan the flames of hatred.  I was at a Shia mosque in 2015 during Muharram listening to a lecture in which the speaker intended to highlight the qualities of Umm Salama (ra).  He spent half the time, if not more, attacking Aisha (ra) and Hafsa (ra).  Must we lower the other wives (ra) of the Prophet (saw) in order for Umm Salama (ra) to stand out?  Umm Salama's (ra) rank is not contingent upon what Aisha (ra) did or what Hafsa (ra) said.  And then I hear Shias moan that we elevate other Sahaba (ra) while trying to lower the rank of Imam Ali (ra) when they are guilty of what they charge us with.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 06:30:34 AM by muslim720 »
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

curiousspectator1234

« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2017, 06:47:45 AM »
You can't just exclude someone from Sunnism just because they do things that embarrass you or Sunnis generally.

Just Sunnism?  We have declared them to be outside the fold of Islam altogether.  With Shias, it is damned if you do, damned if you don't.  When we (Sunnis) exercise patience as these despicable organizations visit tragedies upon innocent Muslims, the Shias claim that we are not doing anything and demand for us to condemn them.  When we prove that these organizations have renegaded from Islam and condemn them on an international level, the Shias come back to remind us that these are from among us.

The main point is that they define themselves as Sunnis and in opposition to Shias, make extensive use Sunni ideas and source texts, etc..

They also define themselves as Muslims, primarily and use Islamic texts, namely the Qur'an, to justify their crimes.  Would you now say they are Muslim?

Deflecting on this issue may work when you do it with white people, because white people won't press on the point for fear of seeming "islamophobic". But don't expect Shias not to openly point out the obvious, i.e. all of these groups like ISIS come exclusively from your people.

Deflecting?  Deflection and defection are for the Shias, my brother.  Your ancestors defected from mainstream Islam and you are masters at deflection.  To the white people you say that ISIS is not an Islamic entity; to the Sunnis you say that it is not a Shia entity.  You keep deflecting issues that affect the ummah while claiming that you are all for unity, or at least for the betterment and improvement on this ummah.

The fact that these organizations constantly emerge from your community suggests that no matter what you or others may say, they represent at least one expression of Sunni Islam. Also orthodox Sunni usually don't back up their denunciations of groups like AQ or ISIS with conclusive evidences from their own books. Perhaps it is because they haven't got any.

[url]This[/https://maskedavenger1.wordpress.com/2017/08/01/ya-baghdadi/url] is probably the most eloquent denunciation I've read of ISIS from a Sunni. Judging by that standard , though, it is clear that Sunnis don't have any real grounds on which to denounce ISIS and groups like them. Masked Avenger's argument is based on emotion; he has little to support his denunciation of Baghdadi.

Essentially, I don't think it is accurate to say that they are not an Islamic entity. Clearly they are not Hindu or Christian. I think they are Sunni Islam taken to a logical conclusion. I regard Sunnis as Muslims, so I have to regard them in some sense as Muslims as well.

I don't believe in unconditional unity. I don't want to unite with people who consider me an apostate and who want to continue to steal from me and to kill me. Sunnis provoked this war, and until they are subdued I don't want to talk about unity.

Optimus Prime

« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2017, 10:08:53 AM »

The fact that these organizations constantly emerge from your community suggests that no matter what you or others may say, they represent at least one expression of Sunni Islam. Also orthodox Sunni usually don't back up their denunciations of groups like AQ or ISIS with conclusive evidences from their own books. Perhaps it is because they haven't got any.

[url]This[/https://maskedavenger1.wordpress.com/2017/08/01/ya-baghdadi/url] is probably the most eloquent denunciation I've read of ISIS from a Sunni. Judging by that standard , though, it is clear that Sunnis don't have any real grounds on which to denounce ISIS and groups like them. Masked Avenger's argument is based on emotion; he has little to support his denunciation of Baghdadi.

Essentially, I don't think it is accurate to say that they are not an Islamic entity. Clearly they are not Hindu or Christian. I think they are Sunni Islam taken to a logical conclusion. I regard Sunnis as Muslims, so I have to regard them in some sense as Muslims as well.

I don't believe in unconditional unity. I don't want to unite with people who consider me an apostate and who want to continue to steal from me and to kill me. Sunnis provoked this war, and until they are subdued I don't want to talk about unity.

Agreed 100%.

All Shias will eventually be defeated, and Karbala will be under Sunni control once more.

muslim720

« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2017, 01:30:12 AM »
The fact that these organizations constantly emerge from your community suggests that no matter what you or others may say, they represent at least one expression of Sunni Islam.

Another fact is that the non-Muslims too nearly say the same thing; that these organizations constantly emerge from your religion.  However, we know that at the end of the day, these are claims that carry no weight whether said by a Shia or non-Muslim.

Also orthodox Sunni usually don't back up their denunciations of groups like AQ or ISIS with conclusive evidences from their own books. Perhaps it is because they haven't got any.

Let me not go too far and allow my teacher (whom I personally know and put questions to) answer you.  This man alone held weekly seminars (over the weekends, stretching months across the year 2015) to teach Muslims the correct aqeedah (so that they are better prepared not to fall into extremist ideologies) and introduce Islam to non-Muslims (including law enforcement agencies).

Judging by that standard , though, it is clear that Sunnis don't have any real grounds on which to denounce ISIS and groups like them.

I think you have been provided evidence which is not only rooted in "real grounds" but one that is first-hand.  In other words, this is one scholar I know who has taken it upon himself to condemn these groups.  He is one of the many in the Washington DC Metropolitan Area.  There are many more like him.

Essentially, I don't think it is accurate to say that they are not an Islamic entity. Clearly they are not Hindu or Christian. I think they are Sunni Islam taken to a logical conclusion.

And what is that logical conclusion?

so I have to regard them in some sense as Muslims as well.

Oh, so now they are Muslims, according to you?  The flip-flop and the art of making up rules as you go along!  Now that you are forcing them upon us, you have no choice but to say that they are Muslim while your scholars are calling them the exact opposite.

I don't want to unite with people who consider me an apostate and who want to continue to steal from me and to kill me.

You are not an apostate.  Refer to Dr. Tarek Elgawhary's aqeedah lectures.

Sunnis provoked this war, and until they are subdued I don't want to talk about unity.

Which war?  I hope you have a far-sighted view and not restrict history to the time from where on ISIS came into existence.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)