• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
This is from RTS facebook group.

A Shia asked this question:

Mahdi Al-Faraj
May 16 at 2:03pm
Why did Prophet Muhammad take Abu Bakr with him to Medina for Hijra and not Imam Ali (as)?

Look at the funny Shia answers to the above question: (Note: Ishmael Abraham is Sunni)

Walter Tulmen Corrado: Coz just IMAM ALI* was ready to DIE for Him.
May 16 at 3:44pm ·

Mesaid Ghanem: He was in his bed
May 16 at 4:49pm ·

Mahdi Al-Faraj: I mean, why did he take Abu Bakr with him? Why not another person?
May 16 at 5:36pm ·

Mesaid Ghanem: Oh ..he didn't take him .Abu bakr joined him on his way to madinah
May 16 at 5:40pm ·

Mahdi Al-Faraj: Why did he join him?:p
May 16 at 5:45pm · Like

Mesaid Ghanem: Lol because he was leaving mecca too ..many muslims were leaving too
May 16 at 5:46pm · Like

Mahdi Al-Faraj: I think Abu Bakr left because he was scared tongue emoticon
May 16 at 5:47pm ·

Mesaid Ghanem: He was crying while the prophet asws was with him In a cave ..what you think?
May 16 at 5:49pm · Edited ·

Sayed Ali: Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
Yesterday at 8:41am ·

ShahMeer Lashari Baloach: Although Hazrat Abu Bakar was a brave person but snake force him to cry like new born babies
Yesterday at 11:00am ·

Shukeel Chohan: The Prophet (saw) took Abu Bakr with him because he didn't trust him. He knew he'd give his plans away and so took him to prevent him from carrying out his treachery
Yesterday at 11:56am ·

Ishmael Abraham: According to Sunni narration of Ali(raa) the Prophet(saaws) asked Jibraeel(as):Who should I take as a Companion of Hijrah. Jibraeel(as) said:Abubakr(raa).
Yesterday at 6:26pm ·

Shukeel Chohan: Jibraaeel (as) gave great advice. This way the Prophet (saw) could keep an eye on him.
Yesterday at 6:42pm ·

Sayed Ali: Even a dog accompanied people of the cave. It was just a reminder.
Yesterday at 6:47pm ·

Achmad Khisnurrobbie:
Prophet Saww didn't take abu bakar along coz Prophet Saww thought Abu bakar would Home Sick...Lol

ﻓﺠﺎﺀ ﺃﺑﻮ ﺑﻜﺮ ﺭﺿﻲ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻨﻪ ﻭ
ﻋﻠﻲ ﻧﺎﺋﻢ ﻗﺎﻝ ﻭ ﺃﺑﻮ ﺑﻜﺮ ﻳﺤﺴﺐ ﺃﻧﻪ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ
ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭ ﺳﻠﻢ ﻗﺎﻝ ﻓﻘﺎﻝ : ﻳﺎ ﻧﺒﻲ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻓﻘﺎﻝ ﻟﻪ ﻋﻠﻲ : ﺇﻥ ﻧﺒﻲ
ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻗﺪ ﺍﻧﻄﻠﻖ ﻧﺤﻮ ﺑﺌﺮ ﻣﻴﻤﻮﻥ
ﻓﺎﺩﺭﻛﻪ ﻗﺎﻝ ﻓﺎﻧﻄﻠﻖ ﺃﺑﻮ ﺑﻜﺮ ﻓﺪﺧﻞ ﻣﻌﻪ ﺍﻟﻐﺎﺭ

ﻫﺬﺍ ﺣﺪﻳﺚ ﺻﺤﻴﺢ ﺍﻹﺳﻨﺎﺩ ﻭ ﻟﻢ ﻳﺨﺮﺟﺎﻩ ﺑﻬﺬﻩ ﺍﻟﺴﻴﺎﻗﺔ

ﻣﺴﺘﺪﺭﻙ ﺍﻟﺤﺎﻛﻢ 3/143. No. 4652
Yesterday at 7:06pm · Like · 3

Al Abbas: That spider in the cave was much more useful than abu bakr.
Yesterday at 7:33pm ·

محمد علی: Holy Prophet (sawa) didnt take Abu Bakr (la) with him (sawa), Abu Bakr (la) followed Holy Prophet (sawa)....

Aleyasin Ahlebait
The Prophet(saw) did not take Abu Bakr with him, he joined the Prophet(saw) on the way to Medina:

Ahmad ibn Hanbal:
7 hrs · Like ·
(quotes a long narration but it has been responded to by twelvershia.net - narration of abu balj etc)

Aleyasin Ahlebait: in our sources it has been mentioned that the Prophet(saw) had ordered all his companions to not come out that night and he cursed whoever who comes out that night, but Abu Bakr came out and asked for the Prophet(saw) where he is, Imam Ali(a.s) had no option except to get rid of him by telling where the Prophet(saw) went.
7 hrs ·

Ishmael Abraham: That also proves the great love of Abubakr(raa) for the Prophet(saaws).
7 hrs ·

Al Abbas: Yeah he loved him so much he called him delirious on his deathbed.
7 hrs ·

Shukeel Chohan: No, that was A u Bakrs best friend Umar. But stilll Abu Bakr failed to intervene and chastise Umar for this great insult to the Prophet. (saw)
6 hrs ·

Al Abbas: Two sides of the same coin
6 hrs ·

Mohammed Ali Hassanali:
Because he left Ali his most trusted companion to return the peoples safe keepings given to Muhammad, as secondly to defend his women along there Hijra on the way to madina, and in doing so imam Ali was ambushed by 30 men who tried to take captive Muhammad's women including his wives and daughters in which Ali stood firm and defended them against all 30 which of your sahaba can entrusted with which was most valuable to Muhammad other than imam Ali.
5 hrs ·

Mohammed Ali Hassanali: What a pathetic post to approve Abu bakr the thief of being higher than imam Ali, not to forget IMAM ALI VOLUNTEERED TO SLEEP IN MUHAMMADS BED KNOWING ASSASINS WERE HEADED TO KILL HIM WILLINGLY. Why didn't Abu BAKR the thief volunteer?
5 hrs ·

Shukeel Chohan: He didn't feel very sleepy that night
5 hrs ·

Mohammed Ali Hassanali: Yeh Abu bakr la wanted to go for walkies lol
5 hrs ·

Ghazi Abbas: I quote Bro Aleyasin Ahlebait " in our sources it has been mentioned that the Prophet(saw) had ordered all his companions to not come out that night and he cursed whoever who comes out that night" unquote and i read from History in urdu and the scan is
35 mins · Like

Ghazi Abbas: Rough translation is Angel Jabrel (AS) not only informed Prophet (SAWAW) the intentions of Kuffar but also advised to tell all the companions not to came out of their houses at night. So Prophet (SAWAW) called all the remaining companions to his house and categorically told them not to came out of their houses that night. After they left Prophet (SAWAW) called Imam Ali (AS) and asked him to sleep on his bed.
30 mins · Like

Ghazi Abbas:
The next scan will be covering wherein on his way to Madina Prophet (SAWAW) heard someone is following and Prophet (SAWAW) then turned around only to find it was Abu Bakr. Prophet (SAWAW) questioned him "Haven't I (SAWAW) told you Allah (SWT) order that not to come out of the houses". Now the question asked is very clear that Abu Bakr disobeyed Allah's order. After Abu Bakr's response that "Ya Rasool Allah mai app ki taraf sey Khaif aur harasaan tha" umm translation is like I was Khaif (feeling cross or can be Blood Curdling) and Harasan (harassment) from your side. Anyhow, the next is Angel Jabreel (AS) came down and informed Prophet (SAWAW) that Abu Bakr should now be taken along because if he is left Kuffar will came along with him in search of you and will kill you. So there wasn't much of the choice other than to take him along. Here is the scan
15 mins · Edited ·

« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 10:01:31 PM by AbuMuslimKhorasani »
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Hani

Should be included in my "religion of excuses" thread.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Farid

Many brain cells died while reading this thread.

Optimus Prime

What is that last dude referring to? The Prophet (SAW) noticed Abu Bakr (RA) following him, and reprimanded him from coming out?

Is this a narration?

Hani

I think it's a dream he had.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Hadrami

great, if you are going to keep your trip a secret from your enemy, make sure you bring along your biggest enemy with you.

Shia is one hell (pun intended) of a species

Husayn

What Shiis don't understand is that the mushrikeen of Quraish had reached consensus on the killing of Rasul Allah (saw), and him alone.

They were not going to kill 'Ali (ra) or Abu Bakr (ra).

Abu Bakr (ra) accompanied Rasul Allah (saw) knowing he wouldn't be killed, but the Prophet (saw) would be killed instead if they were caught. This was why he was so grieved when they trapped them in the cave. His grief was for Rasul Allah (saw) and not for himself, he knew that at worst he would get beaten up (which had happened to him before).
إن يتبعون إلا الظن وما تهوى الأنفس

Mythbuster1

I think I just lost my urge to live lol only kidding
These stupid shiites I mean when they come up with such concocted nonsense.....have they even THOUGHT it through????

If Shiites think abu bakr RA ran after prophet saw and also was against prophet saw......then why hide in the cave with him saw? Why run with him saw?
Why cry for him saw?

When all he had to do was inform quraish what was stopping abu bakr RA from doing the EASIEST thing without anyone knowing

Somehow a Shiite cannot answer that to this day

Mind boggling stuff

Alhamdulillah

Al Dukhan

Hmm Multiple genetic syndrome !