TwelverShia.net Forum

Shia Zulfiqar - A two-edged Persian Majoosi dagger

ANTI-MAJOS - Kas-SAHEL!

• +1/-0
  • إن الرافضة قوم لا عقل لهم ولا نقل
  • Religion: Sunni
Shia Zulfiqar - A two-edged Persian Majoosi dagger
« on: July 16, 2017, 08:51:06 AM »
It is correct that the famous Shia version of 'Ali's (ra) sword, the so called Zulfiqar can be found in many Sunni circles (inlcuding in Ottoman times), however, none of that serves as evidence (also not movies), especially since according to the language of the Arabs no two-edged sword is called Zulfiqar. The following video beautifully illustrates how Shia symbols have found their ways in our culture, we must put emotions aside (just like the womanish-Persian way Shias portray 'Ali) and purify our heritage from Rafidi myths, we own that to the Ahl Al Bayt رضوان الله عليهم.

Additional information:

These are the 4 alleged swords of first 4 Caliphs safe and securely placed in national museum, Istanbul Turkey. Genuine or not, it proves that the earliest relics attributed to 'Ali do not look like the Majoosi dagger of Abu LOW LOW of the Rafida:

In the words of the Iraqi Sheikh Taha Al Dulaimi:

"Expose the Shia, expose their links to the Persian Majoos and Yahood!"
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 08:52:24 AM by ANTI-MAJOS - Kas-SAHEL! »

ZulFiqar

Re: Shia Zulfiqar - A two-edged Persian Majoosi dagger
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 04:16:05 PM »
The only sword for which there is proof in the saheeh Sunnah is Dhu’l-Fiqaar.

It was narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) acquired his word Dhu’l-Fiqaar on the day of Badr and this is the one that he saw in a dream on the day of Uhud. 

It was narrated by al-Tirmidhi (1561) and Ibn Maajah (2808) and classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh Ibn Maajah.

The phrase translated here as “acquired” means he took it in addition to his share of the booty.

Ahmad (2441) narrated – in a report classed as hasan by al-Arna’oot – a more complete account, in which the dream is described:

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) acquired his sword Dhu’l-Fiqaar on the day of Badr, and it is the one concerning which he saw a dream on the day of Uhud. He said: “I saw that my sword Dhu’l-Fiqaar was blunted and I interpreted that as some loss that would affect you. And I saw myself with a ram riding behind me and I interpreted that ... ; and I saw myself wearing a strong coat of chain-mail and I interpreted that as Madeenah. And I saw cattle being slaughtered, and by Allaah what good cattle they are, by Allaah what good cattle they are.” What the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said came to pass. 

The sword of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was called Dhu’l-Fiqaar because it had fine and beautiful engraving on it and engraving may be called fiqrah in Arabic. This was the most famous of his swords.
My Blog
Forbidden_Link

ZulFiqar

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 04:54:27 PM »
The argument put forward by Anti Majos is that the word Fiqar from Fiqra doesn't equate to a split end sword. Whatever the merits of the argument, the fact is that there is no authentic Hadith which can either confirm or negate this matter. But Muslims both Sunni and Shi'i have considered the Zul Fiqar sword as split ended for generations and it has become a recognizable symbol of Islam even to the non-Muslims. Whether that was really how the sword of Rasul Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم was Allahu Alam. But the argument that the Majus had similar style daggers and so this is a Majusi interpolation is laughable and shouldn't be taken seriously.
My Blog
Forbidden_Link

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 05:59:51 PM »
The only sword for which there is proof in the saheeh Sunnah is Dhu’l-Fiqaar.

It was narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) acquired his word Dhu’l-Fiqaar on the day of Badr and this is the one that he saw in a dream on the day of Uhud. 

It was narrated by al-Tirmidhi (1561) and Ibn Maajah (2808) and classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh Ibn Maajah.

The phrase translated here as “acquired” means he took it in addition to his share of the booty.

Ahmad (2441) narrated – in a report classed as hasan by al-Arna’oot – a more complete account, in which the dream is described:

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) acquired his sword Dhu’l-Fiqaar on the day of Badr, and it is the one concerning which he saw a dream on the day of Uhud. He said: “I saw that my sword Dhu’l-Fiqaar was blunted and I interpreted that as some loss that would affect you. And I saw myself with a ram riding behind me and I interpreted that ... ; and I saw myself wearing a strong coat of chain-mail and I interpreted that as Madeenah. And I saw cattle being slaughtered, and by Allaah what good cattle they are, by Allaah what good cattle they are.” What the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said came to pass. 

The sword of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was called Dhu’l-Fiqaar because it had fine and beautiful engraving on it and engraving may be called fiqrah in Arabic. This was the most famous of his swords.

Nobody denies the existence of a sword called Zulfiqar, so no need for copy and paste.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

ZulFiqar

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017, 06:03:46 PM »

Nobody denies the existence of a sword called Zulfiqar, so no need for copy and paste.

I didn't paste this to argue for the existence of the Zul Fiqar sword, but to show that the reason it is called Zul Fiqar is not because it has a jagged (zigzag) edge as is claimed in the video of Anti Majos. Read the last paragraph:

My Blog
Forbidden_Link

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2017, 06:27:47 PM »
Whatever the merits of the argument, the fact is that there is no authentic Hadith which can either confirm or negate this matter.

From the Usul is that the language of the Arabs is a HUJJAH in understanding the text and everything else is related to the Deen. Zulfiqar according to the Arabs doesn't mean two-edged and this is a hujjah against a mythical sword that is championed by heretics more than anyone else.

quote author=ZulFiqar link=topic=1831.msg17066#msg17066 date=1500213267] But Muslims both Sunni and Shi'i have considered the Zul Fiqar sword as split ended for generations and it has become a recognizable symbol of Islam even to the non-Muslims. [/quote]

The language of the Arabs is the Hujjah, people ascribing themselves to Ahlussunnah and others to the Shia have adopted many unislamic rituals and symbols (Shias the Jewish Hamsa ✋ that they attribute to Abbas عليه السلام and Sufis in North Africa especially to Fatimah عليها السلام).

quote author=ZulFiqar link=topic=1831.msg17066#msg17066 date=1500213267]
Whether that was really how the sword of Rasul Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم was Allahu Alam.[/quote]

There is no "Allahu A3lam" here because what can be definately excluded is a two-edged sword as Arabs don't call two-edged sword fiqaar (no wonder it is championed mostly by non-Arabs, Iranian Shias and Sufis in the last few hundred years).

quote author=ZulFiqar link=topic=1831.msg17066#msg17066 date=1500213267]
But the argument that the Majus had similar style daggers and so this is a Majusi interpolation is laughable and shouldn't be taken seriously.[/quote]

It is not laughable I am an Iranian, many Iranian nationalists who despite Islam have a soft spot for Shias (for obvious reasons) and always mention that the Zulfiqaar is actually the dagger of their lowlife hero Abu Lu'lu'ah. These ideas and grudge are deeply rooted in Shia Iranian Majoosi culture:

https://sonsofsunnah.com/2013/01/19/omar-koshan-9th-rabi-the-celebration-of-omars-ra-death-a-shia-majoosi-fetish/

Even religious Shias can't but hint to the two-edged sword, however with some changes (as the connection would be too obvious). Like when they celebrate 'Omar's رضوان الله death, you will find on religious Shia Iranian social media sites drawings of Abu Lu'lu'ah's terrorist attack on 'Omar and the Sahabah in the mosque, childish paintings (that reveal their Majoosi grudge) where Abu Lu'lu'ah for example is portrayed murdering Al-Farooq like a coward form behind, with a TWO sided dagger (a modified version of the Zulfiqar).

So just because you are not aware of the deep grudge these closet-Majoosi carry and the profound knowledge of Shaikh Taha Al Dilimi (Dulaimi), an Iraqi who studied Persian history, doesn't mean that the theory is far fetched.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

ZulFiqar

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2017, 10:24:46 PM »
There are many things we Muslims do as identification of our religion which have become our symbols which actually originate in Iran, especially our dress, some of the terminology we use "Durood" "Panjtan Paak" "Chaasht" "Roza Daari" etc. I have even seen Arabs using these terms. Plus our tradition was developed by mostly Iranian figures. Imams Bukhari, Muslim Nishapuri, Tirmizi, Ibn Maja Qazvini, Abu Dawud Sijistani, Nasai. Our culture, cuisine, architecture, etc.

The Hadith of Salman al Farisi when Sura al-Jumuah was revealed, and the Prophet Sallallahu alaihi wasallam said placing his hands on Salmaan that if faith were to be suspended at the Pleiades a man or men from the people of Salmaan al Faarisi would be raised to reach it.

So after the Arabs, the natural leaders of the Muslim world even till this day are the Iranians. And I don't just mean Iran, because the Kurds, Baluch, Tajiks, Afghans are all Iranian peoples too.

The people whom the Prophet Sallallahu alaihi wasallam warned about were the Turkic peoples, and certain Bedouin tribes like Bani Tamim.
My Blog
Forbidden_Link

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2017, 03:54:02 AM »
You missed the entire point, I agree with most of your post, let me comment quickly:

There are many things we Muslims do as identification of our religion which have become our symbols which actually originate in Iran, especially our dress, some of the terminology we use "Durood" "Panjtan Paak" "Chaasht" "Roza Daari" etc. I have even seen Arabs using these terms. Plus our tradition was developed by mostly Iranian figures. Imams Bukhari, Muslim Nishapuri, Tirmizi, Ibn Maja Qazvini, Abu Dawud Sijistani, Nasai. Our culture, cuisine, architecture, etc.

First of all influence of language can't be compared to a mythical dagger that that symbolises Majoosi Majoosi grudge and found its way in Sunni circles. The influence of language is not problematic per se, a symbolic Majoosi dagger upholded by closet-Majoos (Rafidah) more than anybody else is not a good thing.

Your logic is flawed, so just because the influence of Persian language (it was huge since ironically non-Persian Turkic tribes and Mongols spread it in Asia) and let's say clothes and even food (Biryani is Persian in origin but not known in modern day Iran at all) has influenced the Islamic world, we must accept everything Persian too? Many hardcore nationalistic Persians (who are united with the Shia on this and many other matters) also revere Abu Lu'lu'ah (I've posted the article), shall we revere him too? We should take the good of any culture and leave the bad, this is a middle path, the Majoosi dagger is a myth and THE main symbol of the modern day closet-Majoos, so we must purify our heritage from it.

Besides, not all the Imams of you mentioned are Persian, being born in Persia doesn't make you ethnic Persian, back in those days numerous Arab tribes settled in Persia. I myself am of Persian-Arab backround and have no bias against any of them.

The Hadith of Salman al Farisi when Sura al-Jumuah was revealed, and the Prophet Sallallahu alaihi wasallam said placing his hands on Salmaan that if faith were to be suspended at the Pleiades a man or men from the people of Salmaan al Faarisi would be raised to reach it.

Yes, a famous Sunni hadith that Shias misuse to praise post-Safavid Iran, although it can't be found in their own books with an authentic chain, it's a Sunni hadith about the great Muslim people, the Ahl Al-Sunnah of Persia, I wrote an article about that:

https://sonsofsunnah.com/2014/09/10/a-pro-persian-sunni-hadith-that-is-misused-by-the-rafidah-shia/

So after the Arabs, the natural leaders of the Muslim world even till this day are the Iranians. And I don't just mean Iran, because the Kurds, Baluch, Tajiks, Afghans are all Iranian peoples too.

I agree with you.

The people whom the Prophet Sallallahu alaihi wasallam warned about were the Turkic peoples,

Yes, but he referred to the actual Turks, Anatolian Turks, most of them are natives to Anatolia and share the same DNA of the people of that region, they are mostly Turkified. Modern studies state that overall, modern Turks are most related to neighbouring West Asian populations. A study looking into allele frequencies suggested that there was a lack of genetic relationship between contemporary Mongols and Turks, despite their linguistic and cultural relationship. In addition, another study looking into HLA genes allele distributions indicated that Anatolians did not significantly differ from other Mediterranean populations. Therefore the Turks are most likely the Mongolians, the people of Genghis khan (Abu Allayari).

and certain Bedouin tribes like Bani Tamim.

We have to be fair, the first Khariji was a Tamimi, however, as a matter of fact the Prophet (saws) HUGELY praised this tribe (to this day the vast majority of them are staunch Sunnis, Muhammad Ibn Abdil-Wahhab was Tamimi too):

Narrated Abu Huraira:

I have loved the people of the tribe of Bani tamim ever since I heard, three things, Allah's Apostle said about them. I heard him saying,

These people (of the tribe of Bani tamim) would stand firm against Ad-dajjal."

When the Sadaqat (gifts of charity) from that tribe came, Allah's Apostle said,
"These are the Sadaqat (i.e. charitable gifts) of our folk."

'Aisha had a slave-girl from that tribe, and the Prophet said to 'Aisha, "Manumit her as she is a descendant of Ishmael (the Prophet)."

(Sahih Al Bukhari. Book #46, Hadith #719)

Narrated Abu Huraira: I have not ceased to like Banu tamim ever since I heard of three qualities attributed to them by Allah's Apostle (He said): They, out of all my followers, will be the strongest opponent of Ad-dajjal; 'Aisha had a slave-girl from them, and the Prophet told her to manumit her as she was from the descendants of (the Prophet) Ishmael; and, when their Zakat was brought, the Prophet said, "This is the Zakat of my people."

(Book #59, Hadith #652)

Abu Huraira reported: Since I heard three things from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) my love for Banu tamim is never on the decline (and these things are): I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying about them that they would put up stout resistance against Dajjal amongst my Umma. And he (the narrator) said: (When) the consignment of Zakat was brought to him, Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: This is the charity of our people, and there was one slave-girl in the house of 'A'isha and she was from the tribe of Banu tamim; thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Set her free, for she is from the offspring of Isma'il. The other hadith has been transmitted on the authority of Abu Huraira with a slight variation of wording.

(Sahih Al-Muslim. Book #031, Hadith #6133)

Abu Huraira reported: There are some distinguishing features of Banu tamim which I heard from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and my love for them is never on the decline after that and the words are: They are the bravest amongst people in the battlefield and there is no mention of (the word)" Dajjal".

(Sahih Al-Muslim. Book #031, Hadith #6134)
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

ANTI-MAJOS - Kas-SAHEL!

• +1/-0
  • إن الرافضة قوم لا عقل لهم ولا نقل
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2017, 01:47:02 PM »
Zulfiqar, do you understand Arabic? Here a clip of Yasser al-Khasees, watch from min. 4:00 (at the beginning he says that the REAL Zulfiqar is with their hiding Mahdi and how the Shia influenced the Ottomans who in return championed the Majoosi Zulfiqar Dagger):

He furthermore admits that the SHIA double-edged Majoosi Zulfiqar is most likely mythical and symbolic sword of, according to the language it can't be a two-edged sword he admits, he literally affirms what the experts of the Arabic language and history, the two Sunni scholars in the Anti-Majos clip said, his excuse (in another clip I will try to find) is similar to YOURS though: He says it has become a symbol of the Shia, so it's fine!

I say: No, we will purify our heritage of this Rafidi symbol of Majoosi grudge, surely we will, Inshaallah.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 01:49:13 PM by ANTI-MAJOS - Kas-SAHEL! »

ZulFiqar

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2017, 06:56:29 AM »

Yes, but he referred to the actual Turks, Anatolian Turks, most of them are natives to Anatolia and share the same DNA of the people of that region, they are mostly Turkified. Modern studies state that overall, modern Turks are most related to neighbouring West Asian populations. A study looking into allele frequencies suggested that there was a lack of genetic relationship between contemporary Mongols and Turks, despite their linguistic and cultural relationship. In addition, another study looking into HLA genes allele distributions indicated that Anatolians did not significantly differ from other Mediterranean populations. Therefore the Turks are most likely the Mongolians, the people of Genghis khan (Abu Allayari).

Yes I did not mean the Anatolian Turks (Turkish people) which is why I used the word "Turkic", meaning the Turco-Mongol peoples from the steppes of Central Asia.

We have to be fair, the first Khariji was a Tamimi, however, as a matter of fact the Prophet (saws) HUGELY praised this tribe

Bani Tamim were also dispraised:

Narrated `Imran bin Hussein: A delegation from Banu Tamim came to the Prophet (ﷺ) . The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Accept the good tidings, O Banu Tamim!" They said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! You have given us good tidings, so give us (something)." Signs of displeasure appeared on his face. Then another delegation from Yemen came and he said (to them), "Accept the good tidings, for Banu Tamim refuses to accept them." They replied, "We have accepted them, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)!" (Sahih al-Bukhari)

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying: The tribes of Ashja', Ghifar and Muzaina and from the tribe of Juhaina they are better than Banu Tamim, Banu Amir and the allies of Asad and Ghatfan.
My Blog
Forbidden_Link

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2017, 11:51:32 PM »
Also dispraised ... yes, nobody denied that just wished you would have shown the immense praise for them.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Hadrami

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2017, 05:25:04 AM »
Bani Tamim were also dispraised:

Narrated `Imran bin Hussein: A delegation from Banu Tamim came to the Prophet (ﷺ) . The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Accept the good tidings, O Banu Tamim!" They said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! You have given us good tidings, so give us (something)." Signs of displeasure appeared on his face. Then another delegation from Yemen came and he said (to them), "Accept the good tidings, for Banu Tamim refuses to accept them." They replied, "We have accepted them, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)!" (Sahih al-Bukhari)
dont you know that Prophet ﷺ had also shown anger or displeasure to Ali, Umar etc? Does that mean you also ignore the praise they received and then conclude that Prophet ﷺ distrust them. You qadiyani does have a similar mindset to shia.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying: The tribes of Ashja', Ghifar and Muzaina and from the tribe of Juhaina they are better than Banu Tamim, Banu Amir and the allies of Asad and Ghatfan.[/size][/font]
Abu Bakar, Umar, Usman, Ali are better than other sahaba. Does it mean we have to stay away from other sahaba too? What a simpleton shia mindset 😀

Is it because Bani Tamin have been very harsh towards your false prophet that you intentionally hide the praises for them? 😂
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 05:28:03 AM by Hadrami »

ZulFiqar

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2017, 05:56:40 AM »
الْأَعْرَابُ أَشَدُّ كُفْرًا وَنِفَاقًا وَأَجْدَرُ أَلَّا يَعْلَمُوا حُدُودَ مَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ عَلَىٰ رَسُولِهِ
The Bedouins are stronger in disbelief and hypocrisy and more likely not to know the limits of what Allah has revealed to His Messenger. (Sura 9:97)

الْفَخْرُ وَالْخُيَلاَءُ فِي الْفَدَّادِينَ أَهْلِ الْوَبَرِ وَالسَّكِينَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الْغَنَمِ
"Pride and conceitedness is found among the uncivil owners of the camels and tranquility is found among the owners of sheep."

أَلاَ إِنَّ الإِيمَانَ هَا هُنَا وَإِنَّ الْقَسْوَةَ وَغِلَظَ الْقُلُوبِ فِي الْفَدَّادِينَ عِنْدَ أُصُولِ أَذْنَابِ الإِبِلِ حَيْثُ يَطْلُعُ قَرْنَا الشَّيْطَانِ فِي رَبِيعَةَ وَمُضَرَ
It is narrated on the authority of Ibn Mas'ud that the Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) pointed towards Yemen with his hand and said: Verily Iman is towards this side, and harshness and callousness of the hearts is found among the rude owners of the camels who drive them behind their tails (to the direction) where emerge the two horns of Satan, they are the tribes of Rabi'a and Mudar.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen." The People said, "And also on our Najd." He said, "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham (north)! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen." The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! And also on our Najd." I think the third time the Prophet (ﷺ) said, "There (in Najd) is the place of earthquakes and afflictions and from there comes out the side of the head of Satan."

These narrations and the testimony of history illustrate the ever present danger to this Umma from the Bedouin tribes of the East, whence emerges the Horns of Satan “the sun rises between the two horns of Satan”. Zul-Khuwaisira, the forebear of the Kharijites, was from the tribe of Bani Tamim, as were many of the Kharijites till this day. Although Ibn Muljim (the cursed assassin of sayyidina Amir-ul-Mu’minin ‘Ali b. Abi Talib Karam Allah Wajhahu) was a Jewish convert, the other two Kharijites who were part of the plot to assassinate Mu’awiya b. Abi Sufyan and Amr b. al-Aas, were Tamimites. This dispraise of Bani Tamim is general, and obviously isn’t a condemnation of every single Tamimite on an individual level. It is also true that the Tamimites will strongly resist the Dajjal, but that is the pious Believers from among them. Otherwise it is known that the Kharijites will continue to emerge and be cut off up until the Dajjal emerges from among their own ranks.

The Bedouins of the East, in general, have been a fifth column and bear characteristics of arrogance and rebellion against the main Jama’a of the Muslims. Consider the Ridda Wars, the false prophet Musaylima of Bani Hanifa, the Azariqa of Basra, and in our own time, the neo-Kharijites like al-Qa’ida and Daesh, and of course the corrupt rulers of the Gulf monarchies. The base constituency of these are the Bedouins of the East, particularly the Tamimites.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 05:58:22 AM by ZulFiqar »
My Blog
Forbidden_Link

Hadrami

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2017, 06:38:38 AM »
it doesnt changed the fact that a cursed qadiyani like you hid the narration praising them (bani tamim) just like the cursed shia hid the narration praising the sahaba.

PS: the shia also used some of the ayat condemning the hypocrites bedouin and say it refers to sahaba 😀
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 06:42:31 AM by Hadrami »

ZulFiqar

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2017, 06:45:44 AM »
it doesnt changed the fact that a cursed qadiyani like you hid the narration praising them (bani tamim) just like the cursed shia hid the narration praising the sahaba

May Allah curse the liars. I never hid any narration, it was already alluded to by brother Ebn Hussein (Hasan Shemrani); and I also alluded to it in my previous post:

It is also true that the Tamimites will strongly resist the Dajjal, but that is the pious Believers from among them.
[/size][/font]

As for your assertion:

Is it because Bani Tamin have been very harsh towards your false prophet that you intentionally hide the praises for them? 😂

Know that King Faisal of Saudi Arabia (rahimahullah) visited the Ahmadiyya mosque in London (Bait al-Fazl) and met with the Ahmadiya delegation including missionary in charge:

My Blog
Forbidden_Link

ZulFiqar

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2017, 06:49:10 AM »
PS: the shia also used some of the ayat condemning the hypocrites bedouin and say it refers to sahaba 😀

What is your point? It is an Ayat of the Quraan. Do you want people to ignore it? Why are you getting upset because I quoted the Quraan which is making a general condemnation of Bedouins and calling them closer to Kufr and Nifaaq?
My Blog
Forbidden_Link

Hadrami

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2017, 08:16:16 AM »

What is your point? It is an Ayat of the Quraan. Do you want people to ignore it? Why are you getting upset because I quoted the Quraan which is making a general condemnation of Bedouins and calling them closer to Kufr and Nifaaq?
Why should i be upset if there are hypocrite bedouin, if they are harsh etc? 😀 I only pointed out your devious method which is similar to shia. I correctly pointed out that shia & someone like you intentionally hid narrations which you dont like. Because you hate Bani Tamim then you hid narrations praising them just like shia who hate Abu Bakar hides narration praising him. Are you saying you never heard ahadith praising Bani Tamin? Busted 😀

ZulFiqar

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2017, 08:53:37 AM »

Why should i be upset if there are hypocrite bedouin, if they are harsh etc? 😀 I only pointed out your devious method which is similar to shia. I correctly pointed out that shia & someone like you intentionally hid narrations which you dont like. Because you hate Bani Tamim then you hid narrations praising them just like shia who hate Abu Bakar hides narration praising him. Are you saying you never heard ahadith praising Bani Tamin? Busted 😀

What gave you the impression that I hate Bani Tamīm? Why would I hate a tribe that I have no relation to and no experience with on a personal level? The context of this discussion regarding Bani Tamīm on this thread is there for all to see. I merely said that the Prophet ﷺ dispraised Bani Tamīm as he dispraised and warned against the Turks. On the other hand, your excessive concern for the reputation of Bani Tamīm suggests you have some ulterior motive and nefarious agenda, like the Shī’a you are unjustly comparing me to. It’s not an issue of liking or disliking a particular group or personality, but being annoyed by the words of the Prophet ﷺ that makes you similar to the Shī’a. For them, it is the Ahādīth praising the virtues and excellence of the Sahāba, and for you, it is the Ahādīth dispraising the Bani Tamīm and the Bedouin tribes of the East (Najd).
My Blog
Forbidden_Link

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2017, 02:35:36 PM »
Lo who cares about the swords of the "Caliphs" (with the exception of Imam Ali). Those other three swords are worthless.

In anyway, dhul fiqar was originally the sword of the Prophet (saww), then it was a gift to Imam Ali (as). And the Imams (as) inherited it.
محور المقاومة والممانعة

Hadrami

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2017, 06:03:33 PM »
Lo who cares about the swords of the "Caliphs" (with the exception of Imam Ali). Those other three swords are worthless.

In anyway, dhul fiqar was originally the sword of the Prophet (saww), then it was a gift to Imam Ali (as). And the Imams (as) inherited it.
Whats the use of any sword when shia believes the owner of that mighty sword was manhandled by weak men who abused his beloved wife. Now keep making those majoosi bollywood like comedy 😂