TwelverShia.net Forum

show me anything good about abu bakr omar uthman muawiyah from the Holy Quran

Najamsethii484

Salaam nasibis show me anything good about shaykhain=omar abu bakr uthman and muawiyah from the Holy Quran i challenge you nasibis show me only one verse about them in the Holy Quran by name or without names i have only read about them in Quran that they were munafiqeens and ran away from badr and uhud its nothing good about them in the Holy Quran. only fake hadiths from abu hurairah father of cats has written good about them in his fake books which he got paid from abu hurairah said that if i start to write truth i gonna be beheaded, it means he used to lie and write fake hadiths

Najamsethii484

i give you 30 minutes more nasibis if you cant answer my questions then it will be clear that they are condemed in Holy Quran and only fake hadiths is refered to them which seems that they are good people ??
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 01:59:12 PM by Najamsethii484 »

Mythbuster1

Salaam nasibis show me anything good about shaykhain=omar abu bakr uthman and muawiyah from the Holy Quran i challenge you nasibis show me only one verse about them in the Holy Quran by name or without names i have only read about them in Quran that they were munafiqeens and ran away from badr and uhud its nothing good about them in the Holy Quran. only fake hadiths from abu hurairah father of cats has written good about them in his fake books which he got paid from abu hurairah said that if i start to write truth i gonna be beheaded, it means he used to lie and write fake hadiths

Simple.......

Khilafat ul rasul Abu Bakr Siddique RA

إِلاَّ تَنصُرُوهُ فَقَدْ نَصَرَهُ اللّهُ إِذْ أَخْرَجَهُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ ثَانِيَ اثْنَيْنِ إِذْ هُمَا فِي الْغَارِ إِذْ يَقُولُ لِصَاحِبِهِ لاَ تَحْزَنْ إِنَّ اللّهَ مَعَنَا فَأَنزَلَ اللّهُ سَكِينَتَهُ عَلَيْهِ وَأَيَّدَهُ بِجُنُودٍ لَّمْ تَرَوْهَا وَجَعَلَ كَلِمَةَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ السُّفْلَى وَكَلِمَةُ اللّهِ هِيَ الْعُلْيَا وَاللّهُ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ
 If you help him (Muhammad) not (it does not matter), for Allah did indeed help him when the disbelievers drove him out, the second of two, when they both [Muhammad and Abu Bakr] were in the cave, and he said to his companion [Abu Bakr]: "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us." Then Allah sent down His calmness upon him, and strengthened him with forces which you saw not, and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowermost, while it was the Word of Allah that became the uppermost, and Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise." (At-Tawbah 9:40)

Two people in the cave:
Muhammad saw
Abu Bakr ra

Well documented in Islamic history and agreed upon by all scholars.

Mythbuster1

i give you 30 minutes more nasibis if you cant answer my questions then it will be clear that they are condemed in Holy Quran and only fake hadiths is refered to them which seems that they are good people ??

Whoa calm down fella......you gave us 30 minutes and I came back and gave you what you asked for...........can you do the same for divine leadership? We have been asking longer than 30 mins.......more like 1300 years.

Najamsethii484

Simple.......

Khilafat ul rasul Abu Bakr Siddique RA

إِلاَّ تَنصُرُوهُ فَقَدْ نَصَرَهُ اللّهُ إِذْ أَخْرَجَهُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ ثَانِيَ اثْنَيْنِ إِذْ هُمَا فِي الْغَارِ إِذْ يَقُولُ لِصَاحِبِهِ لاَ تَحْزَنْ إِنَّ اللّهَ مَعَنَا فَأَنزَلَ اللّهُ سَكِينَتَهُ عَلَيْهِ وَأَيَّدَهُ بِجُنُودٍ لَّمْ تَرَوْهَا وَجَعَلَ كَلِمَةَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ السُّفْلَى وَكَلِمَةُ اللّهِ هِيَ الْعُلْيَا وَاللّهُ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ
 If you help him (Muhammad) not (it does not matter), for Allah did indeed help him when the disbelievers drove him out, the second of two, when they both [Muhammad and Abu Bakr] were in the cave, and he said to his companion [Abu Bakr]: "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us." Then Allah sent down His calmness upon him, and strengthened him with forces which you saw not, and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowermost, while it was the Word of Allah that became the uppermost, and Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise." (At-Tawbah 9:40)

Two people in the cave:
Muhammad saw
Abu Bakr ra

Well documented in Islamic history and agreed upon by all scholars.
well thats seems that abu bakr was not sure about of Prophet Muhammad Saww being a Prophet why would Allah Swt reveal that abu bakr was sad or afraid if you are with Prophet Muhammad Saww you should never be afraid or sad it means he didnt trust Prophet 100%

Najamsethii484

When the Prophet went out for (the battle of) Uhud, some of his companions (hypocrites) returned (home). A party of the believers remarked that they would kill those (hypocrites) who had returned, but another party said that they would not kill them. So, this Divine Inspiration was revealed: "Then what is the matter with you that you are divided into two parties concerning the hypocrites." (4.88 this verse also belongs to abu bakr omar usman and many others i think so ?

Abu Rumaysah

I wonder why respected team of moderators gives permission for such idiots to open the threads.

Hani

He was banned.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

iceman

I wonder why respected team of moderators gives permission for such idiots to open the threads.

Well firstly there are many on this site who have a free pass, ticket and certificate combined to slander Shiaism, insult the Shia and mock Imamah and the 12th Imam openly.

Secondly if you take a good look then you will clearly see that there are plenty of idiots on this site. All you have to do is notice their attitude and behaviour.

iceman

He was banned.

Why not. He's a Shia after all. Have you seen the slander, mocking and insults that go on but they're not Shia after all so it doesn't apply to them.

iceman

Saqifa and Caliphate Brought nothing but chaos followed by disaster for the Muslims. Take a look at how the coincidental, immature and hasty decision made in Saqifa was implemented through means of violence and threatening behaviour.

Then you have the war of Zaq'at. Excuse me? Who goes to or wages war on part of their own community over? Take a look at history how they were brutally murdered by Khalid bin Waleed and a batch from the Muslim army who suppose to protect and defend Muslims not slaughter them.

Then you have the next Caliph who became a conqueror by waging wars on other countries and nations rather than Tableegh and Dawah. Obviously for Tableegh and Dawah you need knowledge and information as well as understanding and patience.......

Then you have the next Caliph who exiled noble companions just because of difference in thought and opinion and who gave out governmental roles and jobs to his family and relatives (Umeyad) as though he was distributing sweets, cakes and chocolates.

Then we have the 4th Caliph, as soon as he set foot in office people started to look for excuses to rebel against him. People took up arms against him and used means of violence and threatening behaviour to have their demands met. They didn't care about the welfare of Islam and the benefit of the Muslims as long as they got their way.

You had Jamal, Safeen and Nehrawan which brought bloodshed and disaster for the Muslims. A very dark chapter in Islamic history. But people seem to believe that Caliph (victim) was wrong and at fault rather than the terrorists, perpetrators and criminals.

And we all know where Caliphate took Islam and the Muslims from here. The list of disaster goes on.

Hani

Cool, you just accused `Ali of the same thing you accused Abu Bakr. Why did `Ali prepare an army and wage a war on the Muslims of Syria?
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Optimus Prime

This dude shoots himself on the foot more times than Yosemite Sam. :D

fgss

Saqifa and Caliphate Brought nothing but chaos followed by disaster for the Muslims. Take a look at how the coincidental, immature and hasty decision made in Saqifa was implemented through means of violence and threatening behaviour.

Then you have the war of Zaq'at. Excuse me? Who goes to or wages war on part of their own community over? Take a look at history how they were brutally murdered by Khalid bin Waleed and a batch from the Muslim army who suppose to protect and defend Muslims not slaughter them.

Then you have the next Caliph who became a conqueror by waging wars on other countries and nations rather than Tableegh and Dawah. Obviously for Tableegh and Dawah you need knowledge and information as well as understanding and patience.......

Then you have the next Caliph who exiled noble companions just because of difference in thought and opinion and who gave out governmental roles and jobs to his family and relatives (Umeyad) as though he was distributing sweets, cakes and chocolates.

Then we have the 4th Caliph, as soon as he set foot in office people started to look for excuses to rebel against him. People took up arms against him and used means of violence and threatening behaviour to have their demands met. They didn't care about the welfare of Islam and the benefit of the Muslims as long as they got their way.

You had Jamal, Safeen and Nehrawan which brought bloodshed and disaster for the Muslims. A very dark chapter in Islamic history. But people seem to believe that Caliph (victim) was wrong and at fault rather than the terrorists, perpetrators and criminals.

And we all know where Caliphate took Islam and the Muslims from here. The list of disaster goes on.

If such caliphate was really bad then why Imam Ali accepted it. He not only gave his oath of allegiance to all three caliphs but later he himself became the caliph by the same process and even defended/justified it, see letter 6 of nahjul balagha.

And if Imam Ali considered saqifa and shura process of caliphate invalid (as you shia always claim) then it will make him a hypocrite by attaining the caliphate by same process and using that to legitimize himself in front of Muawiya.
إِنَّ أَصْدَقَ الْحَدِيثِ كِتَابُ اللَّهِ وَأَحْسَنَ الْهَدْىِ هَدْىُ مُحَمَّدٍ وَشَرَّ الأُمُورِ مُحْدَثَاتُهَا وَكُلَّ مُحْدَثَةٍ بِدْعَةٌ وَكُلَّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلاَلَةٌ وَكُلَّ ضَلاَلَةٍ فِي النَّارِ

May Allah guide us to the true teachings of Quran and Sunnah of His beloved Prophet (s.a.w.w). Ameen

muslim720

Why are brothers engaging this canine in a discussion when his challenge is for the Nawaasib?
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Optimus Prime

He's banned brother.

whoaretheshia

I am not responsible for what other Shia's say , but how this user behaved, expressed themselves is not of the true manners of the followers of Jaffer-as-Sadiq. This is not how we should conduct ourselves.
"I leave behind for you two weighty things, which if you hold onto, you will never go astray...the Quran and my Ahlulbayt" - Musnad Ibn Rawayh (al-Albani classes Isnaad *independently* as Hasan, and Matn as authentic, as does Al-Arnaut, Ibn Hajar and others.