jazakallahu khairan brother... interesting points

أبو ماريا المرزم

• +0/-2
  • Allah grant the Rafidah their seat in Jahannam
  • Religion: Sunni
Re: Aisha's jealousy
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 10:39:55 PM »
Asalam alaikum.
So, I met with Bro Husayn over on Twitter and he published this article some time later. I have a couple questions though.

I saw bro Husayn beef with this Rafidi moron named @Mki_90 couple months back. Ex-Sunni, now Rafidi apostate from Islam. Anyways, I saw him debate with many Sunnis, husayn being the one I remember. He had a habit of of quoting this surah

Your article says here "They will argue that the wives of Nuh and Lut were the same, though, Shias would need to prove that Allah has declared to Nuh and Lut that their wives were disbelievers, and there is no evidence that they were privy to that information."

Didn't Allah say the the wives of Nuh and Lut As were going to enter Jahannam?

« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 10:41:57 PM by أبو ماريا المرزم »
They asked how many will be with the one I hate. I said 313

Farid

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2016, 03:01:07 AM »

Yes, but the Shia understanding is not that. They hold the view that Allah told Nuh and Lut that their wives were going to enter Jahannam and that they continued to stay married to them while having that knowledge. It is only in Surah 11:81 that Lut becomes aware if the outcome of his wife only one night before her death. This is unlike the case with A'isha who was married to the Prophet peace be upon him for a decade and was made a kaffir since Surat Al Tahreem was revealed.

Inshallah this is clear now. Should this explanation be added to the article?

Hani

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2016, 07:58:27 PM »
Allah also reminds of two other women in those same verses, Mariyam and Asia.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

GreatChineseFall

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2016, 08:53:59 PM »
Asalam alaikum.
So, I met with Bro Husayn over on Twitter and he published this article some time later. I have a couple questions though.

I saw bro Husayn beef with this Rafidi moron named @Mki_90 couple months back. Ex-Sunni, now Rafidi apostate from Islam. Anyways, I saw him debate with many Sunnis, husayn being the one I remember. He had a habit of of quoting this surah

Your article says here "They will argue that the wives of Nuh and Lut were the same, though, Shias would need to prove that Allah has declared to Nuh and Lut that their wives were disbelievers, and there is no evidence that they were privy to that information."

That is not the only issue. Even if they say that, you can simply ask them if it was allowed for Muslims in the beginning to stay married to disbelieving women and if it was later forbidden. Then you can quote this verse:

60:10
Sahih International
O you who have believed, when the believing women come to you as emigrants, examine them. Allah is most knowing as to their faith. And if you know them to be believers, then do not return them to the disbelievers; they are not lawful [wives] for them, nor are they lawful [husbands] for them. But give the disbelievers what they have spent. And there is no blame upon you if you marry them when you have given them their due compensation. And hold not to marriage bonds with disbelieving women, but ask for what you have spent and let them ask for what they have spent. That is the judgement of Allah ; He judges between you. And Allah is Knowing and Wise.

So what was allowed before is specifically prohibited after. The examples of previous people will be of no use then because they have to show that the same rules applied to them at that time.

scusemyenglish

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2016, 10:48:15 PM »
The more that I read on this particular issue, the more I am convinced that it must create a section "creepypasta".

When I was very young I liked creepypasta but now that I am Old I find creepypasta again through shia.
Abou Hourayra narrated that the messenger saws said:

"“There will come to the people years
of treachery (...) the Ruwaibidhah will decide matters.”
It was said

'Who are the Ruwaibidhah?'

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and
ignorant men who will speak in the affairs of the people.”

scusemyenglish

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2016, 05:43:59 PM »
salam

sorry for my lack of knowledge but i have seen this thing in shia website ,what is the context please?

«Ton Satan t’a rendu confuse, Ô Aisha.»
(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol.1, Livre 8-9, N°379-492)

translation

"your evil confuse you Aisha"

barak Allah ou fikoum

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

Sheikh

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2016, 02:52:23 PM »
I remember back when I was a Shia and arguing with Farid about this issue. He said something along the lines of "you must not be married if you can't understand her jealousy".

;D ;D

scusemyenglish

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2016, 03:26:20 PM »
I don't know this issu very well...

I am very credulous but I just understand that if Shias attack Abou Hourayra it's because often they have not the courage to aim Aisha directly...

In fact they blam Abou Hourayra for same reason like Aisha... (for "political issus")

But attacked Abou Hourayra is less dangerous for us...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 03:30:46 PM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2016, 03:29:27 PM »
"your evil confuse you Aisha"

This sentence has dealt is this article? it's linked with his jealousy?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 03:34:47 PM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and