TwelverShia.net Forum

Was Muawiya A Munafiq? Abdul (Sunni) Vs Raza And The Shia Blade Runner

Qamar Farooq

Let the discussion begin!!

iceman

Re: Was Muawiya A Munafiq? Abdul (Sunni) Vs Raza And The Shia Blade Runner
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 12:42:49 AM »
Whether he (Moawiya) was a Monafiq or not he certainly did bring bloodshed to the Muslims and darkness in Islamic history when he got it to authority and gained power. During the Caliphate period of the first three Chaliphs, when he served under them, this is when Moawiya built support and loyalists. He used his authority and support to rebel against the 4th and cause absolute mayhem for the Muslims.

But certain individuals will continue to protect and defend him and all those who really tarnished the reputation of Islam and the Muslims by using means of violence and threatening behaviour to have their demands met and to get their way.

Hadrami

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 02:15:23 AM »
why the discussion is about him being a munafiq? Shia believe he was a kafir

iceman

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 04:56:06 AM »

Any references? Or do you just accuse at random? Any thoughts on the video?

Hadrami

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2017, 01:08:05 AM »

you need to learn some basics. Everyone who deny hocus pocus 12 imamah fairytales are kuffar according to your shite belief including Abu Bakr, Umar etc. No need for taqiyya in this forum.

iceman

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2017, 02:08:53 AM »

you need to learn some basics. Everyone who deny hocus pocus 12 imamah fairytales are kuffar according to your shite belief including Abu Bakr, Umar etc. No need for taqiyya in this forum.

LOL. Once again Any solid references or do you love to accuse randomly?

muslim720

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2017, 04:21:50 AM »
Is it just me or is it painful to hear Zain say "toheed"?  They cannot even pronounce simple words.  "Tulaka"...sure!
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

iceman

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2017, 04:41:54 AM »
Is it just me or is it painful to hear Zain say "toheed"?  They cannot even pronounce simple words.  "Tulaka"...sure!

It is not you and nor is it painful to hear Zain, it is just your Anti Shia Mentality that refrains you from seeing and thinking straight.

muslim720

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2017, 06:23:28 AM »
It is not you and nor is it painful to hear Zain, it is just your Anti Shia Mentality that refrains you from seeing and thinking straight.

Anti-Shia mentality?  Maybe you do not know this but I am a regular at three local Shia mosques in my area; a member, so to speak.  Last time there was a death threat, left in the form of a voice mail, at one of these mosques (a 40-minute drive from my place), I was the first person to walk in the next day for Friday prayers.  I wanted to see who had the testicular fortitude, if at all, to come and harm members of a mosque that I am part of on my watch.  Every Muharram, I sit through lectures and alternate between these three mosques.  I do so for many reasons, however, the one relevant to you is to make you look stupid when you accuse me of anti-Shia mentality.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)