TwelverShia.net Forum

What happened in Saqifa?

iceman

Re: What happened in Saqifa?
« Reply #140 on: December 25, 2019, 02:00:10 AM »
A perfect conclusion indeed!  Aaye thhay land lene, lun lekar waapas chale gaye.  Aur jab pehla aur doosra Imam (ra) ne hukumat ki, tab bhi land nahi mila.  Ab land ko chhoddkar, lun ko pakaddkar jhulas rahe hai.  Indeed, "a curious 'coincidence' of forgetfulness".

Since you've become so weak and desperate, that you've turned to Urdu to cover up your filthy language that you're coming out with now, this is just for you and your ears only.

https://youtu.be/wVRfT_0FFWs

https://youtu.be/T4wyUlOfgC4
« Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 02:11:18 AM by iceman »

iceman

« Reply #141 on: December 25, 2019, 02:19:44 AM »
Since you've become so weak and desperate, that you've turned to Urdu to cover up your filthy language that you're coming out with now, this is just for you and your ears only.

https://youtu.be/wVRfT_0FFWs

https://youtu.be/d2wGhrD-IZU

muslim720

« Reply #142 on: December 25, 2019, 02:24:49 AM »

Wait, tera to taytay phus ho gaya!

When brothers shared a clip featuring the same zindeeq, Zammer Akhtar Naqvi, you renounced him and saw nothing wrong with his perverted message!  All of a sudden, he is someone worth listening to now.

You just proved my slogan right.  Lun lag gaye hai tabhi to tera Naqvi itna uchchal uchchal ke bolta hai, lol.

Every day is Saqeefa and every lun is up Rawaafidh's!
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

iceman

« Reply #143 on: December 25, 2019, 04:01:18 AM »
Wait, tera to taytay phus ho gaya!

When brothers shared a clip featuring the same zindeeq, Zammer Akhtar Naqvi, you renounced him and saw nothing wrong with his perverted message!  All of a sudden, he is someone worth listening to now.

You just proved my slogan right.  Lun lag gaye hai tabhi to tera Naqvi itna uchchal uchchal ke bolta hai, lol.

Every day is Saqeefa and every lun is up Rawaafidh's!

"Lun" ? I wonder where you keep getting this from.

Adil

« Reply #144 on: December 25, 2019, 05:31:14 PM »
Salaam alaykum wa rahmatullah my dear brother!

May Allah (swt) bless you for speaking out against an inappropriate post.  I admit it is highly inappropriate and it is not my habit to talk like this but these Rawaafidh, especially this Iceman POS, cannot be reasoned with in any other way but their own.

So, with sincere apologies to all my brothers and sisters on this site

It's not about reasoning with him bro. Quite clearly ice man is a time waster and the vast majority of his conversations with people aren't even about a topic.

Firstly as you know, we are commanded to speak good or to remain silent. Secondly there is a lot of benefit from not speaking to him rudely - less sins for yourself, it gives a better appearance of Muslims, ice man generally is a gift for us - I'm adamant that his posts do not help any shias who read the forum and may even cause them to increase doubts in shiaism.

We have an audience for our posts, tonnes of people read them, we need to make our posts count. Imagine if some shia who already has doubts is reading your post, he may just bite back on his doubt and his pride may activate by seeing the language used, so think about how your posts may affect those readers.

This isn't a lecture to you either. I am sure you are a better Muslim than me.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 05:33:34 PM by Adil »

muslim720

« Reply #145 on: December 26, 2019, 12:15:07 AM »
It's not about reasoning with him bro. Quite clearly ice man is a time waster and the vast majority of his conversations with people aren't even about a topic.

Firstly as you know, we are commanded to speak good or to remain silent. Secondly there is a lot of benefit from not speaking to him rudely - less sins for yourself, it gives a better appearance of Muslims, ice man generally is a gift for us - I'm adamant that his posts do not help any shias who read the forum and may even cause them to increase doubts in shiaism.

We have an audience for our posts, tonnes of people read them, we need to make our posts count. Imagine if some shia who already has doubts is reading your post, he may just bite back on his doubt and his pride may activate by seeing the language used, so think about how your posts may affect those readers.

I agree with everything you have said - except the bit that I am a better Muslim than you - but I have had it with their lies.

Believe me when I say this - and let this Iceman khabeeth read this - that I used to think that it was the "evil" Sunnis who had marginalized the Shias instead of including a fifth school called Jaffari along with Maliki, Shafi'i, Hanbali and Hanafi.  In fact, I used to dislike Abu Bakr (ra) and Umar (ra) because I used to think that the "evil" Sunnis cannot accept a second or third opinion, due to their love for the first two (ra), when it comes to succeeding the Holy Prophet (saw).

Turns out that these Rawaafidh scum - though I consider Shias to be Muslims but upon massive misguidance - believe that Imam Ali (ra) was appointed by Allah (swt) which automatically makes every person who accepted Caliphate to be kafir along with those who supported these Caliphs.

I religiously attended Muharram lectures from 2012 - 2018 and learned how weak, in fact ugly, their beliefs are!  I still respected them.  However, the straw that broke the camel's back was when I found out that they curse the children of Imam Hassan (ra) and even from among the descendants of Imam Hussain (ra), there are those whom they curse only because they did not believe in their fairytale Imamah or believed in a different lineage of Imams (ra).

They start their dawah with the lie that they are supporters of Ahlul Bayt (ra) and there is not another Muslim sect that curses the Ahlul Bayt (ra) - Mothers of the Believers (ra), uncles of the Holy Prophet (saw), cousins of the Holy Prophet (saw), descendants of the Holy Prophet (saw) - as much as they do.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 12:18:25 AM by muslim720 »
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

iceman

« Reply #146 on: December 26, 2019, 03:24:50 AM »

If he truly was a better Muslim than you then he would definitely behave better. This ain't the first time he's burst his bubble. And it surely won't be the last.

iceman

« Reply #147 on: December 26, 2019, 03:34:05 AM »
I agree with everything you have said - except the bit that I am a better Muslim than you - but I have had it with their lies.

Believe me when I say this - and let this Iceman khabeeth read this - that I used to think that it was the "evil" Sunnis who had marginalized the Shias instead of including a fifth school called Jaffari along with Maliki, Shafi'i, Hanbali and Hanafi.  In fact, I used to dislike Abu Bakr (ra) and Umar (ra) because I used to think that the "evil" Sunnis cannot accept a second or third opinion, due to their love for the first two (ra), when it comes to succeeding the Holy Prophet (saw).

Turns out that these Rawaafidh scum - though I consider Shias to be Muslims but upon massive misguidance - believe that Imam Ali (ra) was appointed by Allah (swt) which automatically makes every person who accepted Caliphate to be kafir along with those who supported these Caliphs.

I religiously attended Muharram lectures from 2012 - 2018 and learned how weak, in fact ugly, their beliefs are!  I still respected them.  However, the straw that broke the camel's back was when I found out that they curse the children of Imam Hassan (ra) and even from among the descendants of Imam Hussain (ra), there are those whom they curse only because they did not believe in their fairytale Imamah or believed in a different lineage of Imams (ra).

They start their dawah with the lie that they are supporters of Ahlul Bayt (ra) and there is not another Muslim sect that curses the Ahlul Bayt (ra) - Mothers of the Believers (ra), uncles of the Holy Prophet (saw), cousins of the Holy Prophet (saw), descendants of the Holy Prophet (saw) - as much as they do.

I've already given you an example of this. If I go to a few small towns or villages and attend Sunni mosques am I suppose to paint an ugly picture about the entire Sunni faith and community at large because of this. It's like certain non Muslims trying to paint a picture of Islam and the Muslims at large by looking and taking Militants who commit terror in the name of Islam. How would you represent Britain? By mentioning the BNP and the EDL. How would you represent America. By mentioning the KKK. Wake up man.

iceman

« Reply #148 on: December 26, 2019, 04:25:30 AM »
A perfect conclusion indeed!  Aaye thhay land lene, lun lekar waapas chale gaye.  Aur jab pehla aur doosra Imam (ra) ne hukumat ki, tab bhi land nahi mila.  Ab land ko chhoddkar, lun ko pakaddkar jhulas rahe hai.  Indeed, "a curious 'coincidence' of forgetfulness".

☺😊😀😁😄😃😁😅😂 You can't provoke me. 😊 Teray bandeh ko tho kayamat thak expose kar geh. Ab sari zindagi uss ki safaya deteh raho aur uss ko bachateh pirteh raho.

When the Prophet s.a.w wanted to write something then they forgot the Prophet s.a.w and remembered they had the Qur'an. In Saqifa they somehow forgot the Qur'an and the Prophet s.a.w and turned to tribalism. During Fadak they couldn't provide anything from the Qur'an then turned back to a hadith. Basically you make up your principles and priorities as you go along. Just look at the situation and circumstances and pick what suits you. Lo ab bachateh piro ineh.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 04:35:52 AM by iceman »

iceman

« Reply #149 on: December 26, 2019, 01:01:38 PM »

muslim720

« Reply #150 on: December 26, 2019, 10:58:32 PM »
☺😊😀😁😄😃😁😅😂 You can't provoke me. 😊 Teray bandeh ko tho kayamat thak expose kar geh. Ab sari zindagi uss ki safaya deteh raho aur uss ko bachateh pirteh raho.

Jab mut'ah ki paidaish safaya ki baat karte hai to aisa hota hai jaise Hindu butparast Tawheed ka dawa kar raha ho!

When the Prophet s.a.w wanted to write something then they forgot the Prophet s.a.w and remembered they had the Qur'an. In Saqifa they somehow forgot the Qur'an and the Prophet s.a.w and turned to tribalism. During Fadak they couldn't provide anything from the Qur'an then turned back to a hadith. Basically you make up your principles and priorities as you go along. Just look at the situation and circumstances and pick what suits you. Lo ab bachateh piro ineh.

Our principles are based on winning.  Restrained your first "infallible" (ra) from answering the call (bringing pen and paper), won at Saqeefa and took over Fadak.  You wanted land and we gave you a lun which keeps giving 1400 years after the fact.  Ab maze le lo!

According to your narrative, your "infallibles" (ra) lost when in power and without!  With control over atoms and having the knowledge of unseen, they kept walking into blunder after blunder.  In fact, they literally committed suicide, as per your theology.

Bas, ab lun laga hai to uchchhalte raho, lol.

iceman

« Reply #151 on: December 26, 2019, 11:24:19 PM »
Jab mut'ah ki paidaish safaya ki baat karte hai to aisa hota hai jaise Hindu butparast Tawheed ka dawa kar raha ho!

Our principles are based on winning.  Restrained your first "infallible" (ra) from answering the call (bringing pen and paper), won at Saqeefa and took over Fadak.  You wanted land and we gave you a lun which keeps giving 1400 years after the fact.  Ab maze le lo!

According to your narrative, your "infallibles" (ra) lost when in power and without!  With control over atoms and having the knowledge of unseen, they kept walking into blunder after blunder.  In fact, they literally committed suicide, as per your theology.

Bas, ab lun laga hai to uchchhalte raho, lol.

"Jab mut'ah ki paidaish safaya ki baat karte hai to aisa hota hai jaise Hindu butparast Tawheed ka dawa kar raha ho!"

Mut'ah tho rasool keh daur ki baath thi. Thum jano or us waqth keh logh janeh kaun mut'ah ki aulad thi aur kis neh kis keh sath kya kia.

"Our principles are based on winning"

You're telling me. I know. BY HOOK OR BY CROOK, it doesn't matter, we need to have and get our way. They didn't even spare the Prophet s.a.w. Rasool ka lehaz bhi na raka.

"You wanted land and we gave you a lun which keeps giving 1400 years after the fact"

What is this LUN that you keep on mentioning. Where do you keep getting it from. Na un ki galthia na un keh juram kabhi chup sakteh hai. Na tum chupa sakteh ho. Jithna marzi uchal kar dekh lo. Jithni bakwas karni hai kar lo. What is Saqifa and Fadak, wo tho medhan chor kar bagh geh teh. Tum un hi ki aulad lagteh ho.

muslim720

« Reply #152 on: December 26, 2019, 11:38:50 PM »
Thum jano or us waqth keh logh janeh kaun mut'ah ki aulad thi aur kis neh kis keh sath kya kia.

Lekin mut'ah ke dallay aur bhhaddwe to aaj kal business karte hai.  Zaraa Iran aur Iraq jaa kar dekho.

You're telling me. I know. BY HOOK OR BY CROOK, it doesn't matter, we need to have and get our way. They didn't even spare the Prophet s.a.w. Rasool ka lehaz bhi na raka.

Kya kare, when Imam Ali (ra) himself cowered in Umar's (ra) presence - by not bringing pen and paper - then beygaano se kya gilaa!  Apne hi beywafaa, kamzor aur darpok nikle to auro se kya gila!

What is this LUN that you keep on mentioning. Where do you keep getting it from. Na un ki galthia na un keh juram kabhi chup sakteh hai. Na tum chupa sakteh ho. Jithna marzi uchal kar dekh lo. Jithni bakwas karni hai kar lo. What is Saqifa and Fadak, wo tho medhan chor kar bagh geh teh. Tum un hi ki aulad lagteh ho.

What is Saqeefa and Fadak?  They are trophies to the victors!  Whether they fought or fled from battles, one thing is certain: not a single one of your "infallibles" (ra) dared to stand toe-to-toe with them.  In fact, they gave up their own land to one and daughter (Umm Kulthum) to another, hahaha!  To main unka aulaad nahi hoo lekin wo aapke Ahlul Bayt (ra) ke daamaad hai aur daamaad ka hamesha izzat banaye rakhna chahiye.  To beghairat insaan, izzat karo Umar (ra) ki jo tumhaare Imam (ra) ka daamaad thhaa aur 2 aur Imamo (ra) ka jija!

Adil

« Reply #153 on: December 26, 2019, 11:40:21 PM »

I see, you spent quite a lot of time amongst them. I understand why there is little patience left.

muslim720

« Reply #154 on: December 26, 2019, 11:52:22 PM »
I see, you spent quite a lot of time amongst them. I understand why there is little patience left.

I cannot stand liars!  Zero patience is what I have for them.  Everything they say is a lie or misrepresentation of reality.  From Saqeefa to Muawiya to Saudi Arabia, every lie they propagate on one matter discredits another one or more of their lies on another issue.  Look at Iceman, for example.  He maintained that I "haven't been to any Shia mosque".  Finally I challenged him to a mubahala and the coward he is, he backed out.  When I reminded him of his lie, he asked me to "jog his memory" and show him where he claimed that I have never been to any Shi'i mosque.  And literally, I had to go three to four posts back ON THE SAME THREAD to find his exact words saying, "You haven't been to any Shia mosque. Just a tactic played by you".

These people are expert deceivers; too bad they don't try their luck in haath ki safaaee where they can garner praise for magic tricks, pick-pocketing and other tricks.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 11:54:00 PM by muslim720 »

iceman

« Reply #155 on: December 27, 2019, 12:19:26 AM »
https://youtu.be/zCPIHLOIRN0

This Scholar is Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama'ah. And his views are of Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama'ah.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 12:28:51 AM by iceman »

iceman

« Reply #156 on: December 27, 2019, 12:46:06 AM »

This Scholar is Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama'ah. And his views are of Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama'ah.

https://youtu.be/b2LYWMXNaAE

muslim720

« Reply #157 on: December 27, 2019, 04:24:22 AM »

This Scholar is[/u] Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama'ah. And his views are of Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama'ah.

How can a scholar be Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah and also have views of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah?

Mythbuster1

« Reply #158 on: December 27, 2019, 05:34:03 PM »

Hahahaha engineer maulvi 😂😂😂😂 no one respects this guy and he hasn’t much of a following he doesn’t represent NO ahlu sunnah at all........come on icepop please use major scholars and NOT YouTube famed wannabes 😂😂😂

Just as much as he is likely an ahlu sunnah scholar you are likely to be a syed.......in your head😂😂😂

Mythbuster1

« Reply #159 on: December 27, 2019, 05:37:15 PM »
How can a scholar be Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah and also have views of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah?

He is clutching on straws and uses YouTubers as scholars who don’t represent NOTHING!

😂