TwelverShia.net Forum

Who was Kaab El Akhbar?

scusemyenglish

Who was Kaab El Akhbar?
« on: February 15, 2016, 11:22:41 PM »
For Shias there is no one but rather two Paul of Tarsus!

Omar and Kaab el Ahbar! (sometimes they add a third Paul Of Tarsus with Mouawiya ! but we will limite to  Kaab...)

in response to Abdallah Ibn Sabah, Shias they like to compare him to Kaab el Akhbar.

Shias like introduce kaab el Ahbar as a spy who hates Ali.

I have resume all shia point of view on Kaab el Ahbar.

First page http://www.al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia-ahlul-bayt-dilp-team/companions-and-jewish-influence-part-1

second page http://www.al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia-ahlul-bayt-dilp-team/companions-and-jewish-influence-part-2

then http://www.al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia-ahlul-bayt-dilp-team/companions-and-jewish-influence-part-3

What is the part of reality and the part of creepypasta?

And more generally who was Kaab el Ahbar?

Barak'allah ou fikoum.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 11:32:51 PM by scusemyenglish »
Abou Hourayra narrated that the messenger saws said:

"“There will come to the people years
of treachery (...) the Ruwaibidhah will decide matters.”
It was said

'Who are the Ruwaibidhah?'

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and
ignorant men who will speak in the affairs of the people.”

Farid

Re: Who was Kaab El Akhbar?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 02:31:03 PM »
Ka'ab was a notable convert to Islam from a Jewish background. The Sahaba used to ask him about the old tales of Bani Isra'eel because he knew of old Jewish history.

Since Jews have a bad reputation, Shias like to suggest that Sunni Islam had Jewish origins.

It is important to be aware that Ka'ab wasn't a major hadith narrator. He mainly spoke of stories about Bani Isra'eel.

Optimus Prime

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 07:24:45 PM »
Farid, was he a companion or a Tab'i?

scusemyenglish

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2016, 08:55:08 PM »
I have one hadith under the eyes.

reported by Ahmad " Omar was with Kaab El Akhbar to EL QODS. Kaab wanted the masjed Al Aqsa be built behind the rock.  Omar refused and says " not like Judaism,we will pray in front of the rock! ."

sorry it's my own translation ...

according to Ahmed Shakir is an authentic narration.

Look Bidaya wal nihaya t 7 p 55-57

So APPARENTLY Kaab El Ahbar has contributed to the construction of masjid Al aqsa mentionned in the Coran. It's strange for a "spy"...

And the messenger at the beginnig prayed towad this place . the masjid quiblatain in medina prove it.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Apparretly Kaab wanted to turn the rock into sutra

correct me if I'm wrong
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 09:15:15 PM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

Farid

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016, 09:55:30 PM »
@Imam Ali: He was a Tabi'ee.

@scusemyenglish: Interesting point.

scusemyenglish

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016, 10:58:55 PM »
@Imam Ali: He was a Tabi'ee.

@scusemyenglish: Interesting point.

Yes the fist time I have heard this hadith is one Ahlou Lbidar he says " Look Kaab want to introduce jew habit into islam because he wants to pray behind the rock..."

I think it's his Ijtihad. he was thinking that is better. But Omar says the contrary. The most important for me it's Kaab has contributed to build masjid Al Aqsa irrepective his personal ijtihad!

He was "just" a tabi'i it's normal if he has a point a view different of Omar....

The Most important thing. Kaab Has contributed to build a masjid on the most holy place for judaism! It is the proof he loves Islam than more all. And he has the confidence of Omar!

I intend to talk about that point in my refutation on Abou Hourayra. For show Kaab is a man reliable. Contrary I will show the real  jewish influence on shia creed.

For example in jew people there is "Marranism" of espagna. they show they are christian to all appearance but truly they are jew. It's like Taquiya .then Some jews curse Maryam and some Shia curse mother of believers. etc etc etc etc etc...

That is real common trait between shia and some jew. It's not a joke like kaab el Ahbar and the error with the hadith on the creation in 6 or 7 days withtch  change nothing.

If Kaab was a spy, For example he would say "Aisha has killed  the messenger! puh"  for washing jew people. 
this is what he would have said!

it should be noted that many jew orientalist like Goldziher   want to contest the status of Qods into Islam... And all his studies are present in Israel today...
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 11:26:56 PM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2016, 01:56:32 AM »
In fact I think Omar when he goes to Al Aqsa in the capacity of khalife. he need the help of an old jew converted to islam for know where was the place of masjid al aqsa.

Probably because Omar knew that masjid Alqsa was on the temples of salomon and an old jew expert is better for know that...

I am not a scholar but in my book of Yusuf Al Wabyl. He talks about this prediction of the conquest of Qods. And he reports this hadith of Kaab with Omar so I suppose that Kaab was the adviser of Omar for build masjid Al aqsa ...

Allah ou ahlam...

PS: the prediction about the conquest of Al Aqsa is reported by Awf Ibn Malik in sahih Bukhari.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 02:00:42 AM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2016, 02:19:10 AM »
For me we can sum up Kaab El Akhbar with 2 points.

First: MASJID AL AQSA that Israel want to destroye

Secondly: stories about Bani Isra'eel. But you must know that his narrations are for the most not rise authentically from him...

There is no narration of him in Bukhari and just one in sahih Muslim from Abou Hourayra. look Taqrib Al Tahdhib t.2 p.135 Taqrib Al Tahdhibb t.8 P438.440 and Tadhikirat Al Huffaz t.1 p52.

I think the rest is creepypasta.... Farid what do you think about links in my fist message?

« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 02:24:58 AM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2016, 11:53:54 PM »
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Say" thank you" to Kaab El Akhbar because he has contributed to build  the SYMBOLE of the Palestinian resistance against israel.

If only Abdallah Ibn Saba was like him...

You must know shia they don't recognize this masjid!

The Jew orientalist Goldzinger, He has used shia creed for saying Al Qods is a CELESTIAL MASJID!!!! And he says hadith about the worth of Al Qods was invented by Banu Ommeyade.

His goal is try to prove, with shia creed, that al Qods is only for jew people and not for muslims! 

Whatever haha especially when you know the worth of al aqsa in Quoran and Masjid Quiblatain in medina whitch show the messenger (puh) like very much this land!

See this book. written by Tarrek Hijazi. About that!
http://islamhouse.com/fr/books/268692/

Shia they don't like this masjid!

I think like Omar and Kaab has built this masjid is a aggravating factor!

I thing the rest are creepypasta, like the story of the mahdi under earth, for defame him... But I have no study chains of narations whitch saying bad things upon him... If someone can respond...
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 12:04:58 AM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2016, 01:10:11 AM »
Like you know people who hate Mouawiya. They says Kaab was the scholar of Mouawiya  for introduce jew customs...

But in many hadith sahih reported by Muslim and Bukhari there is Mouawiya who was to medina during his last visit... then He has did a khotba, a preach for forbid wig because acording to him it a pratice from son of israel... He has said "I have never seen someone with wig exepted jew"...

See the hadith in french.

"d'après Sa`îd ibn Al-Moussayyib qui a dit que:  Mou`âwiya vint à Médine et il nous fit un discours et sortit une touffe de cheveux en disant: "Je n'ai vu personne d'autre le faire à part les juifs. On en parla au Messager d'Allah (Salla Allah `Alaihi Wa Sallam) et il qualifia cet acte de tromperie. Et dans une autre version de Mouslim, Mo`âwiyya (Qu'Allah soit satisfait de lui) dit un jour:  Vous avez innové un apparat du mal, et le Prophète d'Allah (Salla Allah `Alaihi Wa Sallam) a interdit la tromperie."

Another thing. Said Ibn Moussayb, the grandson of Abou Hourayra, who was against Ommeyade against Yazid and Abdelmalik, respected Mouawiya! And he reported hadith from Mouawiya Like you can see.

Said Ibn Moussayb, the grandson of Abou Hourayra, was on the same attitude as Hussein Ibn Ali... He respected Mouawiya but not his children. Like all sunnis.  ;)

So if Abou Hourayra was alive during the khalifa of Yazid he would be against Yazid like Said Ibn Moussayb. Shia they defame Abou Hourayra because he was dieded before the second fitna... So we don't know what would have his attitude but through  Moussayb we know his possible attitude...
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 01:24:28 AM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2016, 10:01:21 PM »
Nobody can respond to my first post?

I know it's a very secondary thing... But I need to know.

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2016, 02:28:50 PM »
I have find that.

http://islamic-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=4800

Farid, it 's him Moin?

« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 02:43:20 PM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2016, 05:31:27 PM »
No, that is not Moin.
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

scusemyenglish

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2016, 08:26:21 PM »
No, that is not Moin.

Apparently he has made a work upon Kaab El Ahbar.

I search him.

If someone can contact him. please warn him.

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2016, 08:27:27 PM »
No, that is not Moin.

Apparently he has made a work upon Kaab El Ahbar.

I search him.

If someone can contact him. please warn him.

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2016, 04:47:17 PM »
I want to talk with "Moin" because I want to know the level of authenticity of this hadith against Kaab because it's seems crazy.

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

ShiaMan

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2016, 01:52:08 AM »
KA'B AL-AḤBAR:

By: Richard Gottheil, Hartwig Hirschfeld
One of the most prominent fathers of Moslem tradition, and one of those who introduced into this branch of Arab literature the method as well as many details of the Jewish Haggadah; died 32 or 35 a.h. (652 or 655 C.E.). Of his earlier life nothing is known except that he was a Jew, a native of Yemen. His complete name was Abu Isḥaḳ Ka'b b. Mati' b. Haisu (Hosea ?). A genealogy attributing to him a purely Arabic descent also exists; it was probably invented after he had embraced Islam. This he did during the califate of Abu Bakr (according to others, of Omar), whom he joined at Medina. On account of his theological learning he was styled "Al-Ḥibr" or "Al-Aḥbar," which is an adaptation of the Hebrew "ḥaber." He lectured on the Koran and the career of Mohammed, not from the merely exegetical and biographical points of view, but in a homiletic and haggadic manner, just as Abdallah b. Salam had done. Both these men laid the foundation for the legends which glorify Mohammed's youth and prophetic call.

The most prominent of Ka'b's disciples were Ibn 'Abbas and Abu Hurairah, prolific traditionists, who developed the art of apotheosizing the prophet's life to its utmost extent, and are therefore not very reliable authorities. Ka'b was a great favorite of the calif Omar, who frequently consulted him, chiefly on religious matters. As a politician Ka'b was a partizan of Othman, and was once even flogged by Abu Darr, who disapproved of the calif's administration. There are many sayings attributed to Ka'b, among them being the statement that "the world will last six thousand years" (comp. Sanh. 97). Several other sayings refer to the superiority of Egypt over other countries. Ka'b retired toward the end of his life to Emesa. He left a son named Tubai.

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/9105-ka-b-al-ahbar

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2016, 02:55:41 AM »
Ibn tawoos: kaab al ahbar and Ibn salaam were from the most closest companions of Ali Ibn Abi talib. ( المصدر: التشريف بالمنن في التعريف بالمنن ص٨٠ ٨١ ٨٢

ShiaMan

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2016, 03:22:58 AM »
Ibn tawoos: kaab al ahbar and Ibn salaam were from the most closest companions of Ali Ibn Abi talib. ( المصدر: التشريف بالمنن في التعريف بالمنن ص٨٠ ٨١ ٨٢

Laughable. There are a variety of ahadith where Imam Ali has condemned Ka'ab. Look it up

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2016, 03:46:15 PM »

Laughable. There are a variety of ahadith where Imam Ali has condemned Ka'ab. Look it up
Your big Shia narrators like Zurarah, etc were condemned by the Imams too. But your scholars consider them reliable. Hence you have the view of Shia scholar.