TwelverShia.net Forum

Zarih Syed-ush-Shuhda, Imam Hussain (a.s)

Rida Fatima

Zarih Syed-ush-Shuhda, Imam Hussain (a.s)
« on: October 24, 2016, 09:11:32 AM »
Karbala, Iraq is well known for the holy Zarih of our third Imam, Imam Hussain (a.s) who sacrificed his life and entire family just in one day for the sake of Islam.
The shrine of the Imam Hussain (a.s) is the most visiting place in the world as almost millions of Shias come and offer the pilgrimage of the place.
Ashura and the Arabeen are the two important occasions, on which most of the crowd visit the holy shrine.
The boundary wall of the Zarih of Imam Hussain (a.s) is made up of the wooden gates and glass decoration.
Read More: https://goo.gl/TFjtv3

Abu Muhammad

Re: Zarih Syed-ush-Shuhda, Imam Hussain (a.s)
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 05:35:21 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Sister (forgive me if I addressed you wrongly. I judged that by the name you used for this forum).

http://twelvershia.net/2016/01/29/karbala-the-facts-and-the-fairytales/

Optimus Prime

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 06:10:35 PM »
I bet more people do Umrah in a month than the number of people who visit Karbala in a year.

It is a waste of one's time going to Karbala.

Hani

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2016, 05:40:00 AM »
It's not as visited as you think:
http://twelvershia.net/2015/11/27/arbaeen-number-of-visitors/

PS. the most shameful and un-humane rituals take place in Karbala' near the golden shrine of that Companion.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 07:38:51 PM by Hani »
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2016, 06:33:39 PM »
It's not as visited as you think:
http://twelvershia.net/2015/11/27/arbaeen-number-of-visitors/

PS. the most shameful and un-humane rituals take place in Karbala' near the golden shrine of that man.

'That man'?

Brother please clarify them last two words incase people may or may not misunderstand what you meant/wrote.
On face value is seems like a very disrespectful reference to hussain (RA).

Hani

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2016, 01:24:25 AM »
He is a man is he not? Not everything you think of as disrespectful is as you think, referring to him as the man is not disrespectful in my tongue and culture.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2016, 02:14:37 AM »
He is a man is he not? Not everything you think of as disrespectful is as you think, referring to him as the man is not disrespectful in my tongue and culture.

Would you refer to the holy prophet (SAW) as 'that man'?

If any shia read your post they would be rightful to label this forum as nasibi as you are a prominent member on here & not one person has took exception to what you wrote.

Hani

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2016, 03:25:53 AM »
The Prophet (saw) unlike one of his descendants is A PROPHET. You can say "The man was a prophet", for Husayn bin `Ali "The man" will do fine.

"The/That man" is so commonly used for everybody in Hadith and I doubt anybody took it as an insult or felt disrespected by it.

Nothing disrespectful about it in Arabic tongue.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 03:31:17 AM by Hani »

Rida Fatima

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2016, 09:44:46 AM »
Karbala, Iraq is well known for the holy Zarih Imam Hussain(a.s) who sacrificed his life and entire family just in one day for the sake of Islam.
The shrine of the Imam Hussain (a.s) is the most visiting place in the world as almost millions of Shias come and offer the pilgrimage of the place.
Ashura and the Arabeen are the two important occasions, on which most of the crowd visit the holy shrine.
The boundary wall of the Zarih of Imam Hussain (a.s) is made up of the wooden gates and glass decoration.

Rida Fatima

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2016, 09:45:55 AM »

Karbala, Iraq is well known for the holy Zarih Imam Hussain(a.s) who sacrificed his life and entire family just in one day for the sake of Islam.

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2016, 11:33:06 AM »
The Prophet (saw) unlike one of his descendants is A PROPHET. You can say "The man was a prophet", for Husayn bin `Ali "The man" will do fine.

"The/That man" is so commonly used for everybody in Hadith and I doubt anybody took it as an insult or felt disrespected by it.

Nothing disrespectful about it in Arabic tongue.

Your post was in english.
Reading the whole original paragraph you wrote & the context of it, it was in the least highly inappropriate.

Hani

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2016, 07:39:49 PM »
Alright since English isn't my first language, and since English speakers found it inappropriate, I have edited the post and fixed it for you.