TwelverShia.net Forum

A few more important sections.

Ebn Hussein

A few more important sections.
« on: July 19, 2014, 03:12:39 AM »
Mashwarah:

Can we have a:

1. Introduction section
2. Multimedia section (strictly no discussions, in fact that should be for Sunni members only, posting pictures/videos/scan pages etc. i.e. basically a multimedia ammunition dump for Sunnis, after all this is mainly a Sunnah board for Sunnah, although respectful Shias are welcome, but not in this section.
3. News-Politics section - Much needed, especially in our times.

Don't get me wrong, I myself am against dozens of sections on forums, it is just confusing, but I believe the ones I've mentioned are quite neccassary and useful. Whoever agrees or disagrees should let us know in this thread, in the end of the day it's up to the Amir of the board.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Hadrami

Re: A few more important sections.
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 05:32:32 AM »
hani made the "general sunni vs shia" sub topic for video. i prefer video can be posted to any subtopic as long as the content of the video is related to that subtopic

Taha

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 02:48:34 AM »
Don't get me wrong, I myself am against dozens of sections on forums, it is just confusing, but I believe the ones I've mentioned are quite neccassary and useful.
In my opinion, having many sections of forums isn't so bad as long as they are managed properly and put into categories.  There is much wrong with ShiaChat but one thing they're actually good at is organizing their sub-forums. 

Optimus Prime

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2014, 05:17:21 PM »
Mashwarah:

Can we have a:

1. Introduction section
2. Multimedia section (strictly no discussions, in fact that should be for Sunni members only, posting pictures/videos/scan pages etc. i.e. basically a multimedia ammunition dump for Sunnis, after all this is mainly a Sunnah board for Sunnah, although respectful Shias are welcome, but not in this section.
3. News-Politics section - Much needed, especially in our times.

Don't get me wrong, I myself am against dozens of sections on forums, it is just confusing, but I believe the ones I've mentioned are quite neccassary and useful. Whoever agrees or disagrees should let us know in this thread, in the end of the day it's up to the Amir of the board.

Some of the brother Ebn Hussein's suggestions will serve the forum well, and drive more users to sign up.

Have they been considered at all?

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2014, 01:31:11 AM »
Guys we need a multimedia section for videos, audios and pictures alone, there we can post loads of stuff in regards to the kufr of the Rafidah. Introduction would be nice to, I mean a seperate category.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Hadrami

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2014, 02:08:44 AM »
Guys we need a multimedia section for videos, audios and pictures alone, there we can post loads of stuff in regards to the kufr of the Rafidah. Introduction would be nice to, I mean a seperate category.

and special topic for Sunni of Iran. I can't imagine how clueless i have been of their plight, but most of all how we have been ignoring them by not giving them enough coverage.

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2014, 02:13:46 AM »
Nah, I dont think that's necass. maybe a section for Sunni news or something, not one country only.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Optimus Prime

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2014, 11:26:18 AM »

Introduction section? You mean for newbies to introduce themselves.

Ameen

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2014, 11:45:21 PM »

and special topic for Sunni of Iran. I can't imagine how clueless i have been of their plight, but most of all how we have been ignoring them by not giving them enough coverage.

It's bad that you've been ignoring them. You should give them coverage, I mean you're giving Shiaism so much attention and coverage, day and night and you're not paying them any attention. Take a break and something positive for a while.

Hadrami

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2015, 11:46:24 AM »

It's bad that you've been ignoring them. You should give them coverage, I mean you're giving Shiaism so much attention and coverage, day and night and you're not paying them any attention. Take a break and something positive for a while.

It has more to do with Iran being really good at lying & shouting unity. No wonder many Sunni don't realise what really happen to Sunni minority there. All attention are going to Palestine, Syria, Iraq, etc but hardly to  Iran because theyre really good at taqiyah & have a great network of propaganda media around the Sunni world which hide their oppression of sunni.

It has nothing to do with us being preoccupied in refuting shiism
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 12:43:29 PM by Hadrami »

Optimus Prime

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2015, 02:43:08 PM »
Why is there no response or comment on the above requests?

Optimus Prime

Like function
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2015, 02:43:37 PM »
Asalamualaikum.

Why has the Like option been removed/disabled?

Taha

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2015, 03:16:59 PM »
^ It hasn't.  I just liked your post, for example.

Taha

Does anybody see anything wrong with this?!
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2015, 04:06:37 PM »

6 active users, most online today 4, most online ever 4.

::)

Forum can't count.

Hani

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2015, 04:24:14 PM »
سلام

The forum is rather new, still a lot of bugs to fix I suppose.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Optimus Prime

« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2015, 04:25:15 PM »
I can see the like option.  :o

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
Re: Does anybody see anything wrong with this?!
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2015, 05:50:01 PM »

Forum can't count.

Fixed!

Thank you.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 05:51:34 PM by AbuMuslimKhorasani »
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Optimus Prime

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2015, 06:09:34 PM »

Forum can't count.

Fixed!

Thank you.

Brother, why can't I see the like option for other users? In my last post, I meant to say I can't see the like option.

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2015, 06:54:20 PM »
Brother, why can't I see the like option for other users? In my last post, I meant to say I can't see the like option.

What browser are you using?

در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Optimus Prime

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2015, 06:59:47 PM »

What browser are you using?

IE9.