TwelverShia.net Forum

A Site to Challenge Twelvershia.net

Rationalist

A Site to Challenge Twelvershia.net
« on: July 17, 2015, 08:45:38 AM »
A 12er Shia brother on facebook said he and a group are working on a site  to counter the arguments on this website.

Here is the message.

We're working on TwelverShia.com which be dispell the lies and fabrications on that website. I'll announce when it's up insh'Allah. Eid Mubarak brother.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1581714645401961/1626093980964027/?notif_t=group_comment

I can't wait because this site goes into good detail, and I am interested to see how they can counter it.

Optimus Prime

Re: A Site to Challenge Twelvershia.net
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2015, 12:36:39 PM »
LOL.

Ibn Yahya

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 03:06:54 PM »
A 12er Shia brother on facebook said he and a group are working on a site  to counter the arguments on this website.

Here is the message.

We're working on TwelverShia.com which be dispell the lies and fabrications on that website. I'll announce when it's up insh'Allah. Eid Mubarak brother.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1581714645401961/1626093980964027/?notif_t=group_comment

I can't wait because this site goes into good detail, and I am interested to see how they can counter it.

I was there lol. It's going to be awful

Furkan

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2015, 04:57:31 PM »
They chose specifically that name to divert the attention.
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Rationalist

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2015, 05:27:21 PM »
I personally welcome the challenge with open hands. This site had dedicated itself to research, and now we should have a site to counter it.

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2015, 08:21:07 PM »
I know him. We discuss on facebook about Shia-Sunni topics. He is also registered on this forum (although he denies being a member here). I just wonder who his team is? His facebook friends? He himself is not capable of refuting. His facebook friends are also not capable of academically refuting anything.
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Rationalist

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2015, 10:12:53 PM »
Of course, because the 12ers don't really have hadith rijal system. Instead they intimidate the laymen Sunnis by using emotional backmail on topics like Saqifa, Fadak, Ali's merits, 12 Calipahs ahadith etc.

Farid

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2015, 12:28:46 AM »
Maybe when they attempt to refute us they will have to read our content and end up finding guidance. =)

Ibn Yahya

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2015, 02:20:05 AM »
I know him. We discuss on facebook about Shia-Sunni topics. He is also registered on this forum (although he denies being a member here). I just wonder who his team is? His facebook friends? He himself is not capable of refuting. His facebook friends are also not capable of academically refuting anything.
Hahahah I remember every time they bring up something me, brother Abu Muslim and brother Muslim would just absolutely destroy them so they kept on changing subject and get crushed on that as well lol

muslim720

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2015, 10:16:01 PM »
Salaam alaykum wa rahmatullah,
I wonder if they realize that, through their website, they are out to challenge the Qur'an and authentic Sunnah.  Inaugurating a new website does not give them any advantage.  This is not a war zone where opening a new front would help them in any shape or form.

New website featuring old discussions.  Sure is a recipe for "successfully refuting" Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Sohail Khan

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2016, 05:47:07 AM »
He was one rare sane minded Shia layman I ever saw in my entire life. He doesn't show up anymore, I pray he is Okay.