TwelverShia.net Forum

Ahmadis/Qadianis Banned

Farid

Ahmadis/Qadianis Banned
« on: July 22, 2017, 05:39:12 AM »
Alsalam alaykum,

This is just to let everyone know that Ahmadis/Qadiyanis are not allowed to propagate their beliefs on this forum.

This forum was set up strictly for Sunni-Shia discussion.

My apologies to those that enjoy Qadiyani bashing. Please look elsewhere, like fb or twitter, if you would like to continue with them.

Rationalist

Re: Ahmadis/Qadianis Banned
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 05:54:17 AM »
We need another forum which specialized in that field.

Farid

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2017, 05:58:25 AM »
I thought of getting into it around a year or so ago... but to be honest, they are a very small sect. They will never be as relevant as Shiasm either. So they won't be my priority.

Hadrami

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2017, 07:32:08 AM »
Alsalam alaykum,

This is just to let everyone know that Ahmadis/Qadiyanis are not allowed to propagate their beliefs on this forum.

This forum was set up strictly for Sunni-Shia discussion.

My apologies to those that enjoy Qadiyani bashing. Please look elsewhere, like fb or twitter, if you would like to continue with them.
Shouldve said this weeks ago farid. We should just ban or delete any post pro qadiyani or sympathise with their belief.

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2017, 12:21:32 PM »
Tbh I stopped feeling the need to reply to the pro qadiani when his feathers were rumbled when the bad arabic of his messiah was pointed out. His normal intellectual responses abandoned him & he clearly couldn't defend how his false prophet & messiah couldn't even speak arabic properly.

That was enough for me.

Its a shame(for him) as he seemed quite a bright & enthusiastic person with an informative (though far fetched self tawil) insight into his post at times.

May Allah SWT guide him as he seemed to be a talented salesman who sold a good story but unfortunately the end product he sold was a cheap nasty rustbucket when instead he could of been using them skills for something far more worthy & relevant.