TwelverShia.net Forum

How can we make Twelvershia.net more popular?

Ameen

Re: How can we make Twelvershia.net more popular?
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2015, 04:02:05 PM »
Have more detailed lectures like the one you did on the 12er Shia ilm al Rijal. Cover more details on the 12er Shia ahadith books such as Al Kafi, Man la yahduruhu al-Faqih, Tahdhib al-Ahkam and Al-Istibsar. Also cover the biography of the major 12er Shia scholars such as Al Kuylani, Shaykh Saduq, Shaykh Mufid, Shaykh Tusi, Sharif Murtaza, Mullah Majalisi etc.

I would like to add something to this, not just the 12r Shias and their books but also material from the Ahle Sunnah and their schools of thought, Aqaid and authentic books should also be put forward, so the audience, viewers and members can look at both sided of each and every argument and compare the schools of thought and make up their own mind.

Well it all depends on what is the purpose of this site, this forum??? If it is to expose Shiaism and brand and label it as the religion of Satan, then there is no such question of how to improve. But if the purpose it to show that Ahle Sunnah is the true face and forum of Islam then, material needs to be put forward and discussed to show that Ahle Sunnah is the true face of Islam through comparison.

Muhammad Tazin

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2015, 04:21:53 PM »
Well!!! when Shia people make argument  about books of Ahlus Sunnah..... those are also discussed in the articles of this site, as I have seen

Ameen

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2015, 06:09:28 PM »
Well!!! when Shia people make argument  about books of Ahlus Sunnah..... those are also discussed in the articles of this site, as I have seen

It's not about Shia people making arguments about Sunni books, it's about certain material with in Ahle Sunnah authentic books. It's about both sides to an argument and story. It's about why each side sticks to and stands by which ever side.

Rationalist

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2015, 03:09:29 AM »

I would like to add something to this, not just the 12r Shias and their books but also material from the Ahle Sunnah and their schools of thought, Aqaid and authentic books should also be put forward, so the audience, viewers and members can look at both sided of each and every argument and compare the schools of thought and make up their own mind.
For that you don't need this site. You can go to many other places to get that.

Well it all depends on what is the purpose of this site, this forum??? If it is to expose Shiaism and brand and label it as the religion of Satan, then there is no such question of how to improve. But if the purpose it to show that Ahle Sunnah is the true face and forum of Islam then, material needs to be put forward and discussed to show that Ahle Sunnah is the true face of Islam through comparison.
When you show the disagreement, that disagreement shows what the author thinks is correct. Brother as I stated before in the first century of Islam there were over 130 different schools of thought. However, today we are down to about only 10.

[/quote]

MissyB786

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2015, 01:54:00 AM »
Problem is that u can get lay sunni and shia (who merely copy and paste things without reading/understanding)

I try to avoid commenting myself these days just stick to reading. But i'm sure Brother AbuMuslim is aware of that Uncle on fb that had to be deleted from the group cos things were getting heated.

Maybe videos/Short Clips/Talks on some of these articles would help.

Ie Quick summary of the article in a short video, then say at the end of the video, for more information and research on this topic, see attached link below/side(wherever it is on youtube :p)

Keep it short, so its not a long video for people to watch and can be simple enough for the lay shia/sunni to understand but also has enough detail to intrigue the more inquisitive mind and direct them to the links to articles/forum.

Furkan

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2015, 02:37:11 AM »
Invite him back to the group on some conditions (strict ones). A sunni wouldn't have problems with being calm.

Or invite him to here.
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Furkan

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2015, 01:50:42 AM »
Can we have a chat section on the forum?
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Hani

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2015, 02:28:05 AM »
Maybe... if we figure out how.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Furkan

« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2015, 02:38:39 AM »
Haha, ask shiachat :p

AbuMuslimKhorashani ?

“last words?”

Taha

« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2015, 03:00:05 AM »
ShiaChat uses IPB. This website uses SMF. Totally different systems. I love the design of this site, but I gotta say that IPB is the superior system. Can y'all get it and still make it the same colors/logo?  This place is hard to use on my phone.

Furkan

« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2015, 03:11:53 AM »
Yes design is perfect, especially the "new" bar behind unread topics :p

“last words?”

Hani

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2015, 03:14:36 AM »
ShiaChat has a professional big forum, we on the other hand are just 3-4 guys who started this thing without any experience at all... If we had some expert web designers and whatnot, we could have made it look and function better.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

sameer

« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2015, 12:45:38 PM »
forum doesn't become popular overnight, it can take years if they are designed on a specific subjects..because domain name and content matters a lot,  if you look at any popular forums you will find majority visitors participate in general and news sections because every one can express his/her views easily.. forums like this one which can attract only those visitors who are interested in shia sunni debates..couple of suggestions to attract visitors:
Try to visit and participate on those forums that relate to this subject and create valuable posts that contain a signature advertising this forum.
try to become partner with other fb/twitter/googleplus groups admin who have same identity as this forums, and advertise in those groups.
Create articles with information that you just haven't been able to find on internet, or perhaps something with your own touch.
be persistent

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2015, 08:56:54 PM »
I will look for a nice chat mod, insha'Allah.
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Farid

« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2015, 12:33:14 PM »
Why is Taha still Other and not Sunni? Please fix this guy. ;)

Hani

« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2015, 05:31:35 PM »

Not without his permission bruv.

Optimus Prime

« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2015, 05:37:46 PM »

Forced daw'wah, Farid? :P

Unlike you and not the way of the Sunnah. ;)

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2015, 06:24:07 PM »
Only God can fix that :P
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Taha

« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2015, 06:34:53 PM »
Still?! I've only had it listed as other for like 3 days. Before that it said Shia. It is other because I still hate the guts of a few Sahabah which disqualifies me from the jamaat :P

Optimus Prime

« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2015, 07:12:15 PM »
Still?! I've only had it listed as other for like 3 days. Before that it said Shia. It is other because I still hate the guts of a few Sahabah which disqualifies me from the jamaat :P

Which, Sahabas?

And, hating certain Sahabas (RA) does not mean you can't or won't be a Sunni. A weird one, but still far away from Shiaism.

Sort of like Rationalist.