Imam Ali

Re: Is our website's name deceptive?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 06:49:50 PM »
Wicked read.

TwelverShia.net ZINDABAAD!!

Hadrami

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 11:38:29 PM »
I agree with shia who said twelvershia name is very deceptive. No one can prove the 12th one is real or not a fictional character, so this site should be changed to elevenershia :P

scusemyenglish

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 01:03:33 AM »
They accuse others "to do like" them...

It's the inversion of accusation...
Abou Hourayra narrated that the messenger saws said:

"“There will come to the people years
of treachery (...) the Ruwaibidhah will decide matters.”
It was said

'Who are the Ruwaibidhah?'

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and
ignorant men who will speak in the affairs of the people.”

Ibn Yahya

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2016, 01:44:12 AM »
The Rawafid can never ever have the right to accuse other people of being misleading

Imam Ali

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2016, 12:24:39 PM »
I agree with shia who said twelvershia name is very deceptive. No one can prove the 12th one is real or not a fictional character, so this site should be changed to elevenershia :P

ROFL.

Abu Muhammad

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2016, 04:22:35 PM »
Love to see that what they can do was just to attack the name of the website. It pretty much a sign of desperation on their part for not able to find proper responses to the contents of the website.

Surely they are clueless. How could a batil win over the haq?

Walhamdulillahi rab al-alamin.

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2016, 12:38:01 AM »

Sunan Abi Dawud 4284
The Prophet (ﷺ) said: The Mahdi will be of my family, of the descendants of Fatimah. Abdullah ibn Ja'far said: I heard AbulMalih praising Ali ibn Nufayl and describing his good qualities.

Now what were you saying about realism?Someone didn't read the Ahadith to know about the sunnah of the prophet S.A.A.W.W it seems.

[الزمر 18]
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ ۚ أُولَئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّهُ ۖ وَأُولَئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ
صدق الله العلي العظيم

al-Habib

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2016, 03:07:44 AM »
We believe in Mahdi but we don't believe that he's your 12th imam. 

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2016, 03:31:12 AM »
We believe in Mahdi but we don't believe that he's your 12th imam.
You don't believe in him you are a liar, if you did you'd be a shia. Oh I don't know if you know but Allah says about liars? AL baqara 10
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ مَرَضٌ فَزَادَهُمُ اللَّهُ مَرَضًا ۖ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ بِمَا كَانُوا يَكْذِبُونَ
صدق الله العلي العظيم
They have a disease in their hearts and Allah increases their disease and for them painful torture for what they lied.
[الزمر 18]
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ ۚ أُولَئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّهُ ۖ وَأُولَئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ
صدق الله العلي العظيم

al-Habib

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2016, 03:39:17 AM »
Yes, Ahlus Sunnah accept that there will be a Mahdi.  You quoted a hadith from our own sources so it's funny how you call me a liar.  We whole heartedly reject your twisted version of the Mahdi where he has been in hiding for all these centuries.  Also, there is no evidence that Hasan al-Askari even had a son. 

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2016, 06:10:29 AM »
Yes, Ahlus Sunnah accept that there will be a Mahdi.  You quoted a hadith from our own sources so it's funny how you call me a liar.  We whole heartedly reject your twisted version of the Mahdi where he has been in hiding for all these centuries.  Also, there is no evidence that Hasan al-Askari even had a son.
You know exactly why I call you a liar, because you don't believe in the Imam A.S. BUT the ONLY reason you say you do, is because I brought you a hadith from your OWN books and it's a hujjah which you can't say is weak because it is not weak, other wise prove it and you can't go against it because it's Sunnah. You only have one option really which I know you lied about publicly to not get cornered, smart man. But not so smart when it comes to facts.
[الزمر 18]
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
صدق الله العلي العظيم

Sheikh

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2016, 06:46:51 AM »
This guy doesn't get it.

Sunnis believe in the Mahdi. We do not believe in the 12th Imam. The 12th Imam is NOT the Mahdi.

The Mahdi is a man that will arrive at the end of time. Your 12th Imam is imaginary. Even if he is real, he's a complete coward hiding in a cave. The real Mahdi is going to be a brave and admirable leader.

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2016, 07:02:41 AM »
This guy doesn't get it.

Sunnis believe in the Mahdi. We do not believe in the 12th Imam. The 12th Imam is NOT the Mahdi.

The Mahdi is a man that will arrive at the end of time. Your 12th Imam is imaginary. Even if he is real, he's a complete coward hiding in a cave. The real Mahdi is going to be a brave and admirable leader.
He is the Imam under your nose and every single person who disagrees if you like it or not. But, due answer me about this hadith:  : Sahih al-Bukhari 7222, 7223 I heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, "There will be twelve Muslim rulers (who will rule all the Islamic world)." He then said a sentence which I did not hear. My father said, "All of them (those rulers) will be from Quraish." Can you give me the twelve names? ESPECIALLY the 12th.

By the way the coward is omar who got destroyed with 12 of his guards by abu lulua (R.A) and uthman who hid behind his wife after the sahaba who did baya under the tree came to his house and tore him apart  and abu bakr who ran away from every battle.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 07:09:04 AM by اولي الالباب »
[الزمر 18]
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
صدق الله العلي العظيم

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2016, 07:20:06 AM »
Oh about the birth of the 12th imam and successor of the prophet the infallabile al imam almehdi, watch this ;)

الذهبي - العبر في خبر من غبر - سنة خمس وستين ومائتين ( 265 هـ )
- .... وفيها محمد بن الحسن العسكري بن علي الهادي محمد الجواد بن علي الرضا بن موسى الكاظم بن جعفر الصادق العلوي الحسيني أبو القاسم ، الذي تلقبه الرفضة : الخلف الحجة ، وتلقبه بالمهدي وبالمنتظر ، وتلقبه بصاحب الزمان ، وهو خاتمة الاثنتي عشر ، وطلال الرافضة ما عليه مزيد ، فإنهم يزعمون أنه دخل السرداب الذي بسامر فاختفى ، وإلى الآن ، وكان عمره لما عدم تسع سنين أو دونها.
He was 9 years when he disappeared.
[الزمر 18]
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
صدق الله العلي العظيم

Sheikh

« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2016, 07:20:19 AM »
Here you go.

There is a difference of opinion, though. Some say the 12th Amir is al-Waleed b. `abdulmalik and others say that the 12th Amir is Umar b. `abdulaziz.

Either way, it doesn't matter to us. Neither of these men were the Mahdi.  We will neither be rewarded for knowing the correct 12th Amir or condemned for not knowing who he is.

And, please, while you're at it, learn the proper interpretation of that hadeeth before you start freaking out that Yazeed is on the list. The hadeeth says that Islam will be in a state of glory under the 12 Amirs, not that the 12 Amirs themselves will be glorious or righteous.

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2016, 07:42:23 AM »
Here you go.

There is a difference of opinion, though. Some say the 12th Amir is al-Waleed b. `abdulmalik and others say that the 12th Amir is Umar b. `abdulaziz.

Either way, it doesn't matter to us. Neither of these men were the Mahdi.  We will neither be rewarded for knowing the correct 12th Amir or condemned for not knowing who he is.

And, please, while you're at it, learn the proper interpretation of that hadeeth before you start freaking out that Yazeed is on the list. The hadeeth says that Islam will be in a state of glory under the 12 Amirs, not that the 12 Amirs themselves will be glorious or righteous.
There is a difference of opinion, though. Some say the 12th Amir is al-Waleed b. `abdulmalik and others say that the 12th Amir is Umar b. `abdulaziz. So you don't know who your twelveth imam is HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! *shakes head*

"Either way, it doesn't matter to us. Neither of these men were the Mahdi.  We will neither be rewarded for knowing the correct 12th Amir or condemned for not knowing who he is" Oh yeah? read what Ahmad ibn Hanbal said in  volume 4 page 96: Who dies without an Imam dies like a Jahil (kaffir). Also Allah said in the Quran in Al Isra 71: the Day We will call forth every people and with their Imam. You better find out who your Imam is before you die.
[الزمر 18]
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
صدق الله العلي العظيم

Sheikh

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2016, 05:22:46 PM »
^ Dude you don't get it, do you?  We don't have the concept of Imamate. The 12th Amir has nothing to do with the 12th Imam of Shiasm. The hadeeth was a prophecy that Islam will be glorious and dominant for a period of time (the time of 12 rulers). It did not say that the rulers would be rightous and divine Demi-gods like how you take it.

You have also mis-interpreted the ayah from Al-Isra, but I won't get into that. The Qur'an is an ocean and you seem to melt if even a drop of water touches you. I won't torture you with the book of Allah.

Hani

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2016, 06:11:31 PM »
Oh about the birth of the 12th imam and successor of the prophet the infallabile al imam almehdi, watch this ;)

الذهبي - العبر في خبر من غبر - سنة خمس وستين ومائتين ( 265 هـ )
- .... وفيها محمد بن الحسن العسكري بن علي الهادي محمد الجواد بن علي الرضا بن موسى الكاظم بن جعفر الصادق العلوي الحسيني أبو القاسم ، الذي تلقبه الرفضة : الخلف الحجة ، وتلقبه بالمهدي وبالمنتظر ، وتلقبه بصاحب الزمان ، وهو خاتمة الاثنتي عشر ، وطلال الرافضة ما عليه مزيد ، فإنهم يزعمون أنه دخل السرداب الذي بسامر فاختفى ، وإلى الآن ، وكان عمره لما عدم تسع سنين أو دونها.
He was 9 years when he disappeared.

Dhahabi is repeating the stories that are told (by Shia and some extremist Sufis) that al-Hasan had a son who hid himself. Of course neither Shia nor those who believe them have any evidence for this.

Dhahabi says also about this 12th Imam of yours in al-Siyar:

[Let’s propose for the sake of the argument that this myth took place then, (we ask) who saw him? Who do we rely on to inform us of his life? Who informed us of his infallibility and vast knowledge? This is clear deviance that causes confusion and misguidance]

In other words, he doesn't believe he exists, Sunni scholars just mention his biography because certain Shia claimed he exists, so it is required to list him out of academic integrity.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2016, 08:23:17 PM »
You have also mis-interpreted the ayah from Al-Isra, but I won't get into that. The Qur'an is an ocean and you seem to melt if even a drop of water touches you. I won't torture you with the book of Allah.
DO do the tafsir for me I am all ears.
[الزمر 18]
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
صدق الله العلي العظيم