TwelverShia.net Forum

Link has been temporarily banned

Farid

Link has been temporarily banned
« on: November 06, 2017, 06:17:42 AM »
Alsalam alaykum,

Link has been temporarily banned for his disrespectful and condescending attitude. His ability to post on our boards is a privilege and not a right. I have tolerated him for two years and a half and it was only after consulting other members that we decided to take this action.

Inshallah when he comes back, he will be able to contribute in a beneficial way.

Hani

Re: Link has been temporarily banned
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 06:26:27 AM »
Makes sense, he's been allowed to write everything he wished to write without any censorship or restriction and this is our policy towards all Shia members. My biggest issue with link was always the quality of his posts, to me I'd ban for low quality posts that no one can derive benefit from.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Hadrami

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 06:36:42 AM »
well most shias so called refutation are low quality. How can we decide which is which. Id ban link due to posting too many new threads at the same time

Farid

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 06:43:15 AM »
well most shias so called refutation are low quality.

Obviously that isn't a good enough reason to ban.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 06:50:03 AM »
I don't disagree with this decision.
محور المقاومة والممانعة

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2017, 12:23:41 PM »
well most shias so called refutation are low quality. How can we decide which is which. Id ban link due to posting too many new threads at the same time

Lol, most of the threads on here by Sunnis are not just low quality, but garbage quality. I occassionally look back at the older threads on this website if I am in the mood for a laugh.
محور المقاومة والممانعة

Mythbuster1

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2017, 12:44:45 PM »
Alhamdulillah

Peace at last

iceman

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2017, 01:07:50 PM »

And what about the Sunis? Do they have a free pass? ☺

iceman

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2017, 01:11:14 PM »
Makes sense, he's been allowed to write everything he wished to write without any censorship or restriction and this is our policy towards all Shia members. My biggest issue with link was always the quality of his posts, to me I'd ban for low quality posts that no one can derive benefit from.

LOW QUALITY POSTS? And how exactly would you decide this? Well it's obvious.....It has to be a Shia. Can't be anybody else. ☺

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2017, 02:15:33 PM »

LOW QUALITY POSTS? And how exactly would you decide this? Well it's obvious.....It has to be a Shia. Can't be anybody else. ☺

Good point, may Allah bless you. "Low quality" is subjective. For example, to me, probably 90% of the topics created by Sunnis on here are low quality although they act like they are genius discoveries.

"Low quality" would be used to censor legitimate threads and questions, which for example I and you create and post.

@Hani so far the policy is working fine, I actually have a little bit of respect for your website due to it's policy concerning censorship. Keep it this way
محور المقاومة والممانعة

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2017, 02:25:43 PM »
The problem with link is that he posts like a bot. Constant repetitive replies. Pointless waffle. It was just too tiresome reading his posts & deciphering through all the philosophical mumbo jumbo.

Farid

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2017, 03:08:27 PM »
"Low quality" would be used to censor legitimate threads and questions, which for example I and you create and post.

Agreed.