TwelverShia.net Forum

Is our website's name deceptive?

Re: Is our website's name deceptive?
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2016, 08:29:32 PM »
Yes, Ahlus Sunnah accept that there will be a Mahdi.  You quoted a hadith from our own sources so it's funny how you call me a liar.  We whole heartedly reject your twisted version of the Mahdi where he has been in hiding for all these centuries.  Also, there is no evidence that Hasan al-Askari even had a son.
Oh about the birth of the 12th imam and successor of the prophet the infallabile al imam almehdi, watch this ;)

الذهبي - العبر في خبر من غبر - سنة خمس وستين ومائتين ( 265 هـ )
- .... وفيها محمد بن الحسن العسكري بن علي الهادي محمد الجواد بن علي الرضا بن موسى الكاظم بن جعفر الصادق العلوي الحسيني أبو القاسم ، الذي تلقبه الرفضة : الخلف الحجة ، وتلقبه بالمهدي وبالمنتظر ، وتلقبه بصاحب الزمان ، وهو خاتمة الاثنتي عشر ، وطلال الرافضة ما عليه مزيد ، فإنهم يزعمون أنه دخل السرداب الذي بسامر فاختفى ، وإلى الآن ، وكان عمره لما عدم تسع سنين أو دونها.
He was 9 years when he disappeared.

Dhahabi is repeating the stories that are told (by Shia and some extremist Sufis) that al-Hasan had a son who hid himself. Of course neither Shia nor those who believe them have any evidence for this.

Dhahabi says also about this 12th Imam of yours in al-Siyar:

[Let’s propose for the sake of the argument that this myth took place then, (we ask) who saw him? Who do we rely on to inform us of his life? Who informed us of his infallibility and vast knowledge? This is clear deviance that causes confusion and misguidance]

SO al dhahabi is no good source? that is interesting you are the first sunni to stab him in the back that I observed.  Second of all he is not in Sirdabb, he is walking around like nabi Allah Alkhidr. TO rely on his information is to follow ahlul bayt which you claim you love and follow. The infallibility is in the Quran. Who saw him? his father Imam Al Askari a.s. or are you going to deny the information of ahlul bayt?

« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 12:00:34 AM by Hani »
[الزمر 18]
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ ۚ أُولَئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّهُ ۖ وَأُولَئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ
صدق الله العلي العظيم

Hani

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2016, 12:03:05 AM »
SO al dhahabi is no good source? that is interesting you are the first sunni to stab him in the back that I observed.  Second of all he is not in Sirdabb, he is walking around like nabi Allah Alkhidr. TO rely on his information is to follow ahlul bayt which you claim you love and follow. The infallibility is in the Quran. Who saw him? his father Imam Al Askari a.s. or are you going to deny the information of ahlul bayt?

If you were a polite and rational man, you could have stayed longer to hear the answer. Since you were foul mouthed, rude and stubborn you were banned.

PS. neither does your Imam exist, nor did his father mention him, nor is al-Khidr (as) alive.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

taha taha

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2016, 12:38:51 PM »
Yes lol

When I advertised it on the forum the other brothers said they are shia.
It took me a few post to clarify it.