TwelverShia.net Forum

shi'ites on board

Ameen

Re: shi'ites on board
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2015, 05:21:52 PM »
Assalamu alaykum.

The forum doesnt't have many (active) members but especially shi'ites are absent on this forum. Is it possible to invite new people to the forum trough other forums/blogs/... ?

Yes you can. It's simple. Put an end to double standards, sarcasm, prejudice, bias, favouritism, arrogance, ignorance, taking sides, being onesided, accusing, abusing, attacking etc. Bring on a balanced argument, reasoning, fairness and justice, equality, principals, rules and regulations that are equal and same for all, then you've got yourself a deal. Otherwise people are not bothered. They don't care. What you say or do has no effect on them because they see you as a group of boys with extremist views. That just about sums it all up.

The part in bold might seem that way in your mind because most of what you'll encounter on these forums will be the haq that which, you're probably not able to stomach.

Whenever you've put on the hot-seat to address certain points all you've done is question it's legitimacy and authenticity, and trying to persuade the reader(s) or audience to think outside the box. You also label us of picking and choosing what suits us. I don't geddit. If our own sources that which, is authentic and corroborates your version of Islam then we're instructed to at least give it due consideration, but thus far you haven't even provided snippet of anything that's worth mulling over. Either that or your interpretation of verses of the Qur'an is more far-fetched that Einstein's field equations.

I think you're just being a cry baby and way overtly sensitive.

I can say exactly the same about you but I'm not in to sarcasm. I believe in democracy and freedom to think. You believe in extremism and hatred.

If you say so.

You've not given me or anyone this forum something provocative to ponder to that would remotely suggest that your version of Islam has any truth attach to it.

You haven't asked me anyting about Shia core belief, never mind about discussing and debating it. All I've got here allegations and accusations, then a slang match based on bullying starts.

There are two brothers here who want to discuss and debate and that is Farid and Hani. Do excuse my language, I just want to bring something to everybodies attention,

Here you have the language and attitude of bullies in the playground or hooligans on the pitch and that is something that I want to avoid.

Not all but only a handfull of brothers are using such method and style or similar. This is what I see and vew. Ask me about Shiaism or something you are not happy about but with an open mind.

For example, why do you believe in infallibility when it comes to the Ahlul baith or your twelve Imams and discuss and debate it.

But we have other brothers jumping in with sarcastic comments and bringing other stuff in. My request to the moderators is, by all means stick to your agenda, since everone has one but lay down groung rules for everyone and clear the forum.

Furkan

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2015, 05:34:27 PM »
Dude they ask you to open a new topic when you want a debate but you keep.discussing in the same topic. And you never take a path when given 2. You just create your third path avoiding any debate but asking rhetoric questions to led the viwers doubt, altough.I think they are laughing at you. Atleast that's what I did since some weeks ago. Instead of crying just refute those arguments put forward by some brothers here.

Oh and you might check your PM.
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Optimus Prime

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2015, 06:55:21 PM »
Dude they ask you to open a new topic when you want a debate but you keep.discussing in the same topic. And you never take a path when given 2. You just create your third path avoiding any debate but asking rhetoric questions to led the viwers doubt, altough.I think they are laughing at you. Atleast that's what I did since some weeks ago. Instead of crying just refute those arguments put forward by some brothers here.

Nicely put.

He's accussing us of being sarcastic bullies, but fails to grasp the sheer weakness in his posts. I won't get go into detail. I think you get my drift.

Ameen, we've not asked you directly, but we've presented the ugly transparency in your religion, and when you contribute your views it's all accussations against how we're not advocating an open mind to suggest that perhaps some of these narrations or Qur'anic verses are not authentic and interpretation is vastly different. That's the tune you sing all the time. You've been hit hard by some of the threads and posts which, exposes your religion, and  end up dumb-struck.

I think most user's behaviour on this forum towards you has appropriate. I think you need to get used to the fact not everyone's tone or demeanour is seemingly going to come across sweet and flowery especially when the Shia faith undermines the purity of the Ahlul Bhayt (RA).
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 07:14:19 PM by Imam Ali »

Ameen

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2015, 11:45:30 PM »

They ask me something which is unrelated to the subject/topic discussed, I respond and then they want me to start another thread for that, rather than starting one in the beginning before asking. The rest of your post is childish but I will leave it to this that let the audience/viewers make up their own mind. Cheerio for now!

Ameen

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2015, 11:01:08 PM »
Yes I saw how Farid invited them on shiachat but all they did was complain about the design of this website haha. And this forum has indeed very good stuf. Maybe people are reluctant because they think registering is hard :p

Really good stuff??? Well it's easy. Get a picture or name of a scholar, stick your favour tune under it and then advertise it. Easy.

Get a picture of a bathroom, right bad stuff about the companions or wives on the foor and then advertise it. Easy.

Then scream for you desired result, Shias are soooo baaaad! Then pat each other on the back over it.

What about this one Ameen:

Get a fatwa of the kafir Khomeini, screen shots from his book (i.e. academical evidence, not made up stuff), right bad stuff about the wive of the Prophet (SAWS) calling filthier than a pig and dog then advertise it to the English speaking community, so nobody's gonna be fooled by Iranian propaganda and by its apologetic stooges such as yourself. Easy.

Here the link btw to the kafir khomeini's statement:

http://forum.twelvershia.net/general-sunni-vs-shia/khomeini-declares-the-wive-of-rasulullah-of-being-more-impure-than-a-dog/msg2117/#new

And I wonder why Khomenie issued a fatwa against Salman Rushdie when he insulted the wives in his book Satanic verses. No other Islamic government bothered. Your beloved Arab states, especially Saudi Arabia, didn't give a damn. They didn't bother. So what are your views about Khomenie who hurried to defend the wives by issuing such a fatwa??? There was nothing in Satanic verses against the Ahlul Baith. Bite this!

Husayn

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2015, 12:57:49 AM »
Khomeini issued the fatwa for one reason - he didn't want his legacy to be a failed 8 year war with Iraq.
إن يتبعون إلا الظن وما تهوى الأنفس

Rationalist

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2015, 01:20:34 AM »

And I wonder why Khomenie issued a fatwa against Salman Rushdie when he insulted the wives in his book Satanic verses. No other Islamic government bothered. Your beloved Arab states, especially Saudi Arabia, didn't give a damn. They didn't bother. So what are your views about Khomenie who hurried to defend the wives by issuing such a fatwa??? There was nothing in Satanic verses against the Ahlul Baith. Bite this!

One can really do wonders with Taqiyyah. The same Khomeini who supposedly defended the wife of the Prophet (pbuh) also said she is worst than a dog and a pig.

Hani

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2015, 01:34:44 AM »
Khomeini issued the fatwa for one reason - he didn't want his legacy to be a failed 8 year war with Iraq.

Khomayni insults the mother of believers in his own book so a Fatwa should be made against him.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Hani

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2015, 01:43:15 AM »
Actually Khomayni makes Takfeer on Sunnies in the after-life and says their belief in Allah won't be accepted.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Ameen

« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2015, 06:29:00 PM »
Actually Khomayni makes Takfeer on Sunnies in the after-life and says their belief in Allah won't be accepted.

What is the name of the book and where did he say it??? Where did he say that the wives of the Messenger (pbuh) are worse than dogs and pigs??? Or is this an intentional, diberate, blunt and open attack on Khomeini???

Hani

« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2015, 06:34:25 PM »
Actually not just Khomayni, all Shia scholars consider us Kouffar in the worldly life not just the after life, but they say we are to be treated as Muslims simply for the convenience of Shia. Unless the person is a Mustad`af, meaning a person with no intellect who cannot possibly reach the truth.

Khomayni's quote is from Kitab-ul-Taharah.

Bro Ameen, have I ever lied when attributing something to a Shia scholar before?