TwelverShia.net Forum

Ex-Shia - 10 reasons that made me Leave Shiism

Ex-Shia - 10 reasons that made me Leave Shiism
« on: June 13, 2020, 06:16:10 AM »
10 reasons that made  me Leave Shiism

1. Imamah

2. Infalliblity

3. Imams better than Prophets wich made me shocked

4. The Angel Jibril Revealed or something like that Mushaf, Fatimah (as) Mushaf Caliph Ali (as)

5. Imams can predict future or predict the coming signs

6. Imams know when they die

7. And Quran we have today is Caliph Uthman's (Ra) and not the same wich was revealed to the Prophet (saws) or its missing verses

8. Belief in the Shia Mahdi

9. Caliph Umar (as) killing Fatimah (as) and burning her house wich is a big JOKE wich doesnt make sense At ALL

10. Divine Appointment Of Caliph Ali (as) and the 11 Imams

Edited by Admin.
Reason: Corrected the thread title
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 11:16:33 PM by MuslimK »

Soccer

Re: Ex-Shia - 10 reasons that made me Leave Shiism
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2020, 11:24:15 PM »
10 reasons I believe.

1. Haste with Quran.
2. Haste with Sunnah hadiths.
3. Not Reflecting properly.
4. Not fighting off sorcery.
5. Not believing the light of God's throne which Mohammad (s) is one of the instances of that and is one of the carriers of the throne.
6. Not believing in sky/heaven reality connected to this world spoken in Quran or just not reflecting over it.
7. Not looking in the true kingdom of the heavens and earth which is with inward eyes.
8. Shiism appears complicated and hard, and you aren't willing to work to sort out of falsehood from truth.
9. Not reflecting over words of Imams pertaining to proof of their position.
10. Letting the sorcery over come you and not be able to connect or put Quranic verses in their proper place.

"Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson, Self-Reliance

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2020, 11:28:11 PM »
10 reasons that made  me Leave Shiism

1. Imamah

2. Infalliblity

3. Imams better than Prophets wich made me shocked

4. The Angel Jibril Revealed or something like that Mushaf, Fatimah (as) Mushaf Caliph Ali (as)

5. Imams can predict future or predict the coming signs

6. Imams know when they die

7. And Quran we have today is Caliph Uthman's (Ra) and not the same wich was revealed to the Prophet (saws) or its missing verses

8. Belief in the Shia Mahdi

9. Caliph Umar (as) killing Fatimah (as) and burning her house wich is a big JOKE wich doesnt make sense At ALL

10. Divine Appointment Of Caliph Ali (as) and the 11 Imams

Edited by Admin.
Reason: Corrected the thread title

Salam Alaikum and welcome to the forum!

الحمد لله

You have listed powerful points. May Allah bless you!
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2020, 12:23:31 AM »
a Shia Scholar by the name Kamal Al-Haydari said there is 200 Authentic Shia hadiths wich says Quran is Missing verses

Soccer

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2020, 12:39:54 AM »
a Shia Scholar by the name Kamal Al-Haydari said there is 200 Authentic Shia hadiths wich says Quran is Missing verses

There is always minority of scholars who perceive those hadiths that way while majority of them try to correct them, that it's about interpretation or Taweel.

For example, Majlisi has a whole chapter arguing against scholars who were saying it is interpretation and arguing it is literal.

There is a few hadiths that perhaps it's hard to see in the way of interpretation.

And there is plenty of hadiths about the preservation of Quran and it's protection as well.

"Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson, Self-Reliance

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2020, 06:52:32 AM »
Your a Shia?

Soccer

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2020, 01:31:06 AM »
Your a Shia?

I don't even consider myself Muslim let alone a subjective interpretation of it under some man made division of titles.   Mohammad (s) from my viewpoint would never pick one title and label the path with it and then gather humans upon that label by just testifying to God and Mohammad (s).

He is beyond what we call today Islam and not Muslim in the sense we think it means to be Muslim.  He submits to God and follows guidance from God and guides others.

He doesn't come with hostility to other humans and Quran taught "do not say to anyone you are not a believer".

You don't know, and even if you know they aren't, they might be those confused and mix good and evil, or maybe those without power to believe because of falsehood height in this time over truth.

Or it maybe that are believers and submitters, but just need clarification and to hear the message properly in which they have not.

Stop playing games of labels read Quran and reflect, and you will see Quran is against dividing humans by labels.    There are some clear enemies who are disbelievers but you let them mask themselves with titles of Muslim while you go do the opposite and people you don't know are evil, you call them non-muslim and disbelievers.

This is wrong. And I'm not a follower of Ahlulbayt (a), can't even call myself a proper lover or supporter, just that I don't envy or hate them enough to reject their position unlike some people.

Abu Muhammad

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2020, 09:22:49 PM »
I don't even consider myself Muslim let alone a subjective interpretation of it under some man made division of titles.   Mohammad (s) from my viewpoint would never pick one title and label the path with it and then gather humans upon that label by just testifying to God and Mohammad (s).

He is beyond what we call today Islam and not Muslim in the sense we think it means to be Muslim.  He submits to God and follows guidance from God and guides others.

He doesn't come with hostility to other humans and Quran taught "do not say to anyone you are not a believer".

You don't know, and even if you know they aren't, they might be those confused and mix good and evil, or maybe those without power to believe because of falsehood height in this time over truth.

Or it maybe that are believers and submitters, but just need clarification and to hear the message properly in which they have not.

Stop playing games of labels read Quran and reflect, and you will see Quran is against dividing humans by labels.    There are some clear enemies who are disbelievers but you let them mask themselves with titles of Muslim while you go do the opposite and people you don't know are evil, you call them non-muslim and disbelievers.

This is wrong. And I'm not a follower of Ahlulbayt (a), can't even call myself a proper lover or supporter, just that I don't envy or hate them enough to reject their position unlike some people.

I've said a few times before that he is a guy with his own madhab. And it's proven!