TwelverShia.net Forum

Advice of the day thread.

Soccer

Advice of the day thread.
« on: July 06, 2021, 05:20:53 PM »
7/6/2021

If you wish to wash your sins, you going have to let the waters of regret in. If you want God to protect you from your sins, acknowledge his protectors (Ahlulbayt, Prophets, Saints, Angels) and let them in your soul and witness them protect you. If you wish God to erase your sins, let the forces of God blot out the dark living sins in our souls that take on forms and attack the features of light in our soul.

Witness the malakut (true kingdom) of the universe, all through looking within.

You can't defeat Iblis and his armies going in blind.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 05:26:25 PM by Soccer »
By the name of God, the (universally) Compassionate, The (extremely) Compassionate; for the unity of the Togetherness; Is their unity in the travels in the winter and summer. So let them Worship the Lord of this household. The one who fed them from hunger and gave them security from fear.

Soccer

Re: Advice of the day thread.
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2021, 05:25:57 PM »
7/7/2021

Sins have a permanent effect. Yes God protects when we ask his protection and covers them as well as even erases them, but he doesn't forget them and it forever lowers our rank even if we repent and come back to God and I will explain why.

Think about it, in the time frame of forever, your rank with God could've been more and you could've gained more of his pleasure and been at a better relationship with him if you avoided those sins.

Also repentance at a point has to become unswerving. The type to repeat and break promises to God to stop sinning over and over again, will eventually result in a blind and defeated heart.

At a point, we all got to wise up and say no more sins.  Not only are they risky in that we can destroy our souls by them, but even if we are pretty sure we will go to paradise, what's the point of lowering our rank with God knowing if we avoid sins and do good deeds - will have much higher rank forever?

By the name of God, the (universally) Compassionate, The (extremely) Compassionate; for the unity of the Togetherness; Is their unity in the travels in the winter and summer. So let them Worship the Lord of this household. The one who fed them from hunger and gave them security from fear.

Soccer

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2021, 08:58:52 PM »
7/8/2021

Seeking a means to God requires a heart that seeks to know God and his Oneness. It requires a leap of faith, the same that Abraham did, when he saw a star and said "this is my Lord" and sought a way out of the dark night of his soul. His faith in the light kept increasing and his light got bigger till, he himself disappeared into the light and one day he himself became the leader and guide and light of God for the humans and Jinn.

The star and knocker on the soul is the path and way, be it far, we got to go to the door of light and not remain in the darkness nor run away from God's light like running away from a lion our whole lives.

The light within is the true kingdom of God.

The light points to God and is one with God, and so we should be ready to say "this is our Lord" when pointed to God as well.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 09:01:53 PM by Soccer »

Soccer

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2021, 08:03:17 PM »
7/9/2021

Compassion for ourselves. Compassion for others. And extreme compassion for believers. This is the essence of the religion and we should try to call people to God out of compassion, not ego.

Adil

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2021, 10:49:24 PM »
7/6/2021

If you wish to wash your sins, you going have to let the waters of regret in. If you want God to protect you from your sins, acknowledge his protectors (Ahlulbayt, Prophets, Saints, Angels) and let them in your soul and witness them protect you. If you wish God to erase your sins, let the forces of God blot out the dark living sins in our souls that take on forms and attack the features of light in our soul.

Witness the malakut (true kingdom) of the universe, all through looking within.

You can't defeat Iblis and his armies going in blind.

How will people who have passed away going to protect me from sins?

Soccer

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2021, 11:20:15 PM »
How will people who have passed away going to protect me from sins?

The malakut/sky world - the Imam can connect you to it, and there you can receive help from people who passed away.

The way they do it, is they give light and blessings from their light (without losing any from themselves), and help you overcome Iblis and forces with the sword of honor in your soul.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 11:25:15 PM by Soccer »

Soccer

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2021, 11:23:35 PM »
They also help pull you the right direction in Salah, they help you ascend with their power and help your power and empower your sword with their sword.

Soccer

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2021, 01:36:51 AM »
7/10/2021

The Quran contains an explanation of all things pertaining to God and guidance and his religion. You should know there are more signs in Quran then actual verses. There are more proofs in Quran and evidences pertaining to guidance, then there are verses. This book is not any ordinary book. It increases guidance upon guidance, so begin to use it, as it meant to be used. True Istikhara of Quran if you read the du'as and ahadith about it, is to not this Satanic tarot card thing people do with Quran, it's rather, to search out it's proofs through mind and heart, and find a clear sign in Quran to what pertains to the issue of guidance. Because it's that vast in guidance that all matters of guidance, personal or public, that Quran guides to it.

Soccer

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2021, 12:53:05 AM »
7/13/2021

Tears. Tears destroy years of sins. And God loves the following type tears:

1. Out his fear.
2. Sorrow out of love of what befallen his chosen and by that, all of humanity and oppressed.
3. Out of hope of God's compassion.

Soccer

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2021, 05:29:41 PM »
7/18/2021

Essence of testifying to oneness of God is to only want God as a reward and not fear anything but God's punishment to sins.

Desiring the Messenger in Quran is same as desiring God and that is unified in the reality of the next world, and so wanting all three is one and the same.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 05:31:11 PM by Soccer »

Adil

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2021, 07:27:17 AM »
The malakut/sky world - the Imam can connect you to it, and there you can receive help from people who passed away.

The way they do it, is they give light and blessings from their light (without losing any from themselves), and help you overcome Iblis and forces with the sword of honor in your soul.

So you say the imams are able to do such wonders whilst being being gone? They weren't even able to protect themselves from the sahaba or ummayads or abbasids whilst they were alive (according to shiaism). I doubt they're in any position to offer anyone protection from the grave.

I'll stick to asking Allah (swt) for protection instead.

Soccer

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2021, 04:00:21 PM »
So you say the imams are able to do such wonders whilst being being gone? They weren't even able to protect themselves from the sahaba or ummayads or abbasids whilst they were alive (according to shiaism). I doubt they're in any position to offer anyone protection from the grave.

I'll stick to asking Allah (swt) for protection instead.

You can do what you want, but, there is a verse in which bani-Israel said to Musa (a) that he should with his Lord go fight everyone instead of them fighting since they realized by the miracles the kind of power he had.

The problem with you guys objections, it leads to total disbelief in Messengers (a) and what Quran has described of them.

Soccer

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2021, 04:10:14 PM »
Another issue is Quran has described the spiritual world and lights therein, if you are blind to God's signs in this world, and don't see God, you will be blind in the next world as well. This is what Quran means by "whoever is blind in this (world), is blind in the last (world)..."

Regarding verse 2:3, we read this in tafsir Hassan Al-Askari (a):

Imam Hasan Askari (a.s.) said: Almighty Allah, here, describes the virtue of those for whom this Book is a guide and says: ‘Those who believe in the unseen’, meaning they are the righteous people who believe in the unseen, that is, in those things which are hidden from eyes but which must, as per the divine command, be believed, such as rising after death and giving account of deeds and Paradise and Hell and Oneness of God which can be understood only through the signs which God has created, such as Adam, Hawwa, Idrees, Nuh, Ibrahim and all those messengers, belief in whom God has ordained through divine evidences, without seeing with eyes.

They believe in such hidden things and fear Judgment Day. Once Salman Farsi (r.a.) passed by a group of Jews. They requested Salman (r.a.) to sit near them and relate whatever he heard from Muhammad (S). Longing for their becoming Muslims, Salman (r.a.) sat before them and said: Today, I heard from Muhammad (S) that the Lord of the world says: O My servants!

Does it not so happen that someone wants something from you but you do not intend to fulfill that need, but when he brings to you a person who is very friendly with You and who recommends his case, you fulfill the need? O My servants beware and know that My Messenger, Muhammad (S) and his brother Ali (a.s.) and thereafter his truthful Imams (a.s.) are the means of approaching Me from the entire creation and they are most honorable in My sight. So, whoever has a need or whoever wants to be protected from any harm, should request Me in the name of Muhammad (S) and his pious progeny. I will fulfill his need in the best way.

Hearing this, the Jews mockingly told Salman (r.a.): O Abu Abdullah! Then why do you not give the mediation of those persons and request God to make you the richest and wealthiest person in Medina? Salman (r.a.) replied: I have requested Almighty Allah to grant me a thing greater than the kingship of the whole world and which is most beneficial and it is that He may grant me a tongue which may continue praising Him and give me a heart which may constantly thank Him and also a mind that may value His bounties and that I may be patient during hardships. Almighty Allah has answered my appeal and granted that, which is more valuable than everything in the world.

The Jews laughed at Salman (r.a.) and told him: You have indeed asked for a very great rank from your Lord. Now we want to test the truthfulness of your intention. Just see, we are hitting you with this whip. Request your Lord to stop our hands from hitting you. Salman (r.a.) supplicated: O Lord! Grant me patience and forbearance in this calamity.

The Jews began to hit Salman (r.a.) with their whips so much, that they became tired, but Salman (r.a.) said nothing except, O Lord! Grant me patience. When the cursed ones got extremely tired, they said: O Salman! We never imagined that anyone could remain alive after such whipping. We wonder why you did not ask your Lord to prevent us from giving you so much pain?! Salman (r.a.) replied: Such request would be against patience.

Rather, I am pleased with the respite given by God to you. I have requested Him to grant me forbearance. After a while, the Jews once again took up their whips and advanced towards Salman (r.a.) saying: Now we will continue hitting you, till the time you either die or deny the messengership of Muhammad (S). Salman (r.a.) replied: I can never do the latter, I can never deny the messengership of Muhammad (S) because Almighty Allah has revealed this verse to Muhammad (S) in His Holy Quran: ‘Those who believe in the unseen’. Hence your oppression is easier for me to bear, so that God may admit me to the group which has been praised in this verse.

Hearing this, the cursed ones hit Salman (r.a.) till their hands could move no more. So they sat down and said: O Salman! Had God raised your rank because of your belief in Muhammad (S) He would have answered your supplication and prevented us from hitting you. Salman (r.a.) said: You are extremely ignorant. How could the Most Mighty Lord accept the request quoted by you? Had He accepted it, it would have been against my desire. I appealed Him to grant me patience and He accepted my request. I never asked Him to prevent you from oppressing me. Had it been so, it would have been against my desire. Your imagination is quite wrong.

Thereafter they started hitting Salman (r.a.) for the third time. But Salman (r.a.) continued to recite the same supplication, that is, O Allah! Grant me patience to bear this oppression due to my love for Your selected friend, Muhammad (S). Then the Jews said: Woe unto you. Did Muhammad not allow you to speak something against your belief by way of dissimulation during such hard times? Salman (r.a.) replied: Indeed God has given me such permission, but it is not obligatory.

It is permitted that I may not allow you to fulfill your evil intentions and continue to bear this oppression, as it is better and more honorable in my sight. Hearing this, the cursed ones once again took up their whips and hit him so much that blood oozed out from his body. Then laughing more, they said: Why do you not request your God to prevent us from hitting you so that you may not have to speak what we want.

If you are true in your faith, God will not reject your supplication. So request Him, giving mediation of Muhammad and his progeny, to destroy us. Salman (r.a.) replied: I regard it bad to ask for your destruction, because perhaps there may be someone among you about whom God knows that he would believe after some time.

If I do as you say, it would mean that I asked for preventing that man from becoming faithful. After hearing this reply, the unfortunate and cursed ones said: Request God to destroy that man about whom He knows that he would not refrain from his high-handedness and rebellious haughtiness. In this way, you will be saved from what you fear.

Finally, when the Jews said so, a wall of the house in which they and Salman (r.a.) were present tore apart and Salman (r.a.) could see the Holy Prophet (S) and hear him saying: O Salman! Pray for the destruction of this community as none from them is ever going to come to the true path. It is just like the time when Prophet Nuh (a.s.) knew, after final investigation, that none from his community except those who put faith, would believe, he prayed to God for their destruction.

Then Salman (r.a.) asked the Jews what kind of divine punishment they would like. They replied: Ask your God so that He may turn all of these whips into pythons and every python may attack its owner and chew away his bones. Salman (r.a.) prayed accordingly. Consequently, Allah Almighty turned every whip into a big snake having two heads. Every snake held the head of its holder in one mouth and with another mouth held the owner’s right hand that held the whip.

Then the giant snakes broke and chewed their bones and finally swallowed them all. At that time, the Holy Prophet (S) addressed his audience and said: O group of believers! Almighty Allah has helped your brother-in-faith, Salman (r.a.) against twenty Jews and hypocrites. Come, let us go and see the snakes which broke the oppressors’ bones and swallowed them up; the snakes that have been appointed by Allah to protect Salman (r.a.).

When the Holy Prophet (S) and his companions reached the house in which Salman (r.a.) was oppressed, the snakes were killing the oppressors and the latter were screaming loudly. Hearing their screams, the Jews and hypocrites in neighborhood also had arrived there to see what was happening. But they could not go near them for fear of the deadly pythons.

When the Holy Prophet (S) reached there, all of them came out of that house and gathered in the street which was too narrow to accommodate all of them. But Almighty Allah due to the bounty of the holy steps of the Holy Prophet (S) widened that street ten times. When the snakes saw the Holy Prophet (S), they jointly spoke out in pure language: Peace be on you, O Muhammad! O the leader of the formers and latters. Thereafter, they saluted Amirul Momineen (a.s.): Peace be on you, O Ali, the leader of the legatees.

Thereafter, saluting the purified progeny of the Holy Prophet (S) they said: Peace be on your Pure and Pious progeny whom Allah has made the establisher of the affairs of the entire creation. May our salute reach them. We are the whips of the hypocrites. Allah has turned us into snakes due to the prayer of this faithful, Salman (r.a.). Then the Holy Prophet (S) said: All praise befits Allah Who brought this servant of His in my community. He, initially due to refraining from cursing and continuing forbearance and finally cursing the oppressors after getting totally disappointed, is like Prophet Nuh (a.s.).

Then the pythons said: O Allah’s Messenger! We are extremely furious against these denier infidels. In the Kingdom of God, your and your legatee’s orders are binding on us. We wish that you pray to God that He may turn us into those giant snakes of Hell who may override these infidels, whereby like here in this world, we may continue to crush them in the Hereafter. The Holy Prophet (S) replied: Your request has been accepted by God. Now throw out the pieces of the bodies of these oppressors out of your bellies and then go away into the lowest part of Hell so these oppressors may be more disgraced and that their disrepute may last longer.

When they will be buried in the burial ground of Muslims, many believers will take lesson by looking at their graves knowing that they were destroyed due to the curse of a great friend of Muhammad (S), that is, Salman (r.a.). Accordingly the snakes threw out the oppressors’ parts out of their mouths.

Their relatives collected them and buried them. Many disbelievers became faithful and many hypocrites turned into true believers. Also many infidels turned more stone-hearted and said: This is clear magic. The Holy Prophet (S) turned towards Salman (r.a.) and said: O Abu Abdullah! You are our special faithful brother. God’s special angels love you from their hearts. In their sight, your excellence is higher than that of the sun over all from down in earth upto high heavens when there is nothing like darkness all around with no sign of any cloud. You are greater than all who have been praised by God in the verse: ‘Those who believe in the unseen’.

Soccer

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2021, 04:35:32 PM »
The Messengers (a) of Bani-Israel had powers like Musa (a) by God's permission, and can do wonders by God's permission. Why didn't they all overthrow their oppressors with it and why were some of them killed?

Do you not see how your objections are total disbelief in the chosen ones of the past as well?

Why did Yusuf (a) stay in Jail? etc...
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 04:36:50 PM by Soccer »

Soccer

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2021, 04:39:01 PM »
Also Quran has described Tawakul on Allah (swt) (reliance on God) to seeking guidance from Quran and asking the family of the reminder when we don't know, make it of what you will.

You don't have a direct link to God and he won't guide you if you don't enter the door he has opened up for you nor will he guide you if you disbelieve in his signs and power he has entrusted his chosen directly sustaining them from himself as a proof of himself and oneness.

Soccer

« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2021, 06:16:01 PM »
7/24/2021

Don't take your doubt as a proof of something being unclear. Let me elaborate as to why.

Imam Ali (a) is reported in Nahjul balagha to have said:

Doubt is named doubt (al-shubhah) because it resembles truth. As for lovers of Allah, their conviction serves them as light and the direction of the right path (itself) serves as their guide; while the enemies of Allah, in time of doubt call to misguidance in the darkness of doubt and their guide is blindness. One who fears death cannot escape it nor can one who loves eternal life secure it.

I'm going to go with this a bit. Let us divert ourselves from the good old Atheist vs Theist debate for a second.

A person is shown that a verse says this and that, and it's clear, but often, we see disbelief takes on the form of:

"Well I myself don't accept it, a lot of people don't accept it, so it must be unclear and God could've said something else (more clear), and God if he wanted us to follow this and that, would've said it a more clear way."

The problem that occurred with Mohammad (s) is that his signs were very bright in form of miracles, but they would say, why isn't he given the like of Messengers before, despite the fact, he was given miracles and signs, and they accused him of sorcery. In other words, no matter what sign he brought, to them, the past miracles were always better, even though his signs were often even bigger signs than of the Prophets (a) of the past.

Going back to debate between Theists and Atheists, often, an atheist makes in the form of:

"Well I myself doubt if I have objective value, I don't see it clearly like you, therefore, you must be believing it on blind faith in some way or otherwise I would see it like you"

This is a terrible problem with humans, when they take their blindness as proof that a proof is not clear.

Mohammad's (s) people, all the miracles they were shown, often, would say (some believed, most did not), why aren't you given signs like those before you and would accuse his signs of being works of sorcery. This was not due to his signs being less in greatness then those before him and less bright, nor due to genuine sincere doubt of the people opposing to it.

Similarly, I believe Ahlulbayt (a) position is often clarified clearly in Quran and Sunnah, but people take their disbelief and blindness as proof it's not proven.

This is a vicious circle.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 06:17:27 PM by Soccer »

Adil

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2021, 03:24:23 PM »
You can do what you want, but, there is a verse in which bani-Israel said to Musa (a) that he should with his Lord go fight everyone instead of them fighting since they realized by the miracles the kind of power he had.

The problem with you guys objections, it leads to total disbelief in Messengers (a) and what Quran has described of them.

I think in that story, they were actually refusing to fight out of reluctance to fight and disobedience rather than because they simply wanted Musa (as) to use his powers.

I'm talking about the 12 imams, not the messengers. There is no verse is in the Qur'an which talks about these imams and their powers.

Adil

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2021, 03:32:47 PM »
The Messengers (a) of Bani-Israel had powers like Musa (a) by God's permission, and can do wonders by God's permission. Why didn't they all overthrow their oppressors with it and why were some of them killed?

Do you not see how your objections are total disbelief in the chosen ones of the past as well?

Why did Yusuf (a) stay in Jail? etc...

I mean I'm pretty sure pharoah got wrecked by the parting of the seas. Yusuf (as) stayed in jail because he (as) did not have the power to get out. The messengers were human and most probably did not have powers like you see in an avengers movie. Sulayman (as) was allowed much power but he actually ruled and acted against the kingdom of Sheba.

And also, messengers had nowhere near the power that shias say the imams had. But yet did we we ever see the imams do anything? Nope. All the imams ever did was sit back and let the ummah be misguided, heck the imams didn't even save their own daughters who were normally married to people who shias would see as enemies. It's almost as if the imams had no powers and shias made things up about them...

Dawud (as) killed Talut. Sulayman (as) overruled another nation. The super power imams just watched as their "oppressors" did their thing. I don't object to messengers being given some power in the dunya because the Qur'an backs that but this 12th imam power thing is just made up beliefs by shias.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 03:39:27 PM by Adil »

Soccer

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2021, 08:11:09 PM »
I mean I'm pretty sure pharoah got wrecked by the parting of the seas. Yusuf (as) stayed in jail because he (as) did not have the power to get out. The messengers were human and most probably did not have powers like you see in an avengers movie. Sulayman (as) was allowed much power but he actually ruled and acted against the kingdom of Sheba.

And also, messengers had nowhere near the power that shias say the imams had. But yet did we we ever see the imams do anything? Nope. All the imams ever did was sit back and let the ummah be misguided, heck the imams didn't even save their own daughters who were normally married to people who shias would see as enemies. It's almost as if the imams had no powers and shias made things up about them...

Dawud (as) killed Talut. Sulayman (as) overruled another nation. The super power imams just watched as their "oppressors" did their thing. I don't object to messengers being given some power in the dunya because the Qur'an backs that but this 12th imam power thing is just made up beliefs by shias.

Yahya (a) who was a successor of Sulaiman (A) got killed. You had it right when you understood that they only act according to God's permission.  Yahya (a) and Sulaiman (a) holy spirit power is one and same, except Sulaiman (a) was given permission to exercise some of it and God made his authority stronger that way, yet people didn't obey Sulaiman (a) in their hearts and accused him of being a sorcerer.

And our Imams (a) did a lot, they just don't see being accepted as political power in the Dunya as necessary to guide people if people don't want to accept.

At the end people are free and even Sulaiman (a) despite his miracles couldn't guide people and they accused him of being a sorcerer after his death.

مَا مَنَعَنَا أَنْ نُرْسِلَ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا أَنْ كَذَّبَ بِهَا الْأَوَّلُونَ ۚ وَآتَيْنَا ثَمُودَ النَّاقَةَ مُبْصِرَةً فَظَلَمُوا بِهَا ۚ وَمَا نُرْسِلُ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا تَخْوِيفًا

Nothing (ever) keeps Us from sending signs except that the first ones denied them. We gave Thamud the she-camel as an eye-opener, but they wronged her. We do not send the signs except to cause fear.

وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَوْلَا أُنْزِلَ عَلَيْهِ آيَةٌ مِنْ رَبِّهِ ۗ إِنَّمَا أَنْتَ مُنْذِرٌ ۖ وَلِكُلِّ قَوْمٍ هَادٍ

And the people who disbelieve say why is not a sign revealed regarding him from his Lord, You are only a warner and for every people there is a guide.

بَلْ قَالُوا أَضْغَاثُ أَحْلَامٍ بَلِ افْتَرَاهُ بَلْ هُوَ شَاعِرٌ فَلْيَأْتِنَا بِآيَةٍ كَمَا أُرْسِلَ الْأَوَّلُونَ

مَا آمَنَتْ قَبْلَهُمْ مِنْ قَرْيَةٍ أَهْلَكْنَاهَا ۖ أَفَهُمْ يُؤْمِنُونَ

وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا قَبْلَكَ إِلَّا رِجَالًا نُوحِي إِلَيْهِمْ ۖ فَاسْأَلُوا أَهْلَ الذِّكْرِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ

Rather, they say confused visions/dreams rather he has forged it rather he is a poet so let him bring a sign likes those first ones were sent.
No one believed it from those nations we destroyed, will they believe?
And we did not send before you except men who revealed to therefore ask the family of the reminder if you do not know.

The first verse shows if ever God is not sending miracles, it's due first ones denying them. The second verse shows there is always a guide that can show miracles from God to prove he is a guide from God.  And the last verse is saying in context of them asking for miracles, go ahead ask the family of the reminder if you do not know.

We can see a combined understanding is that the family of the reminder are all capable of performing miracles and signs by God's permission.

However, if any time, the family of the reminder have no one among them in public and God is not sending miracles, is due to previous generations denying such miracles and proofs.

This essential proving if the miracles are not in public, something has gone wrong due to previous generations, and God out of his mercy and compassion to not destroy humanity has caused such signs no longer to be public. But as his guides have to perform miracles to prove their authority and that there is for every people a guide who can perform such miracles, this has proven the Imam in this age, in in ghayba, as there is no Imam in public performing miracles.

Soccer

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2021, 08:14:36 PM »
There is no verse is in the Qur'an which talks about these imams and their powers.

There are many but we've talked about these verses before.  Actually, the sky connected to this world became augmented with Ahlulbayt (a) taking that station and things changed for soothsayers and Jinn when they did, they weren't able to enter heaven/sky reality anymore.

If you read Suratal Hijr it's clear the context of door to heaven and lanterns in the heaven are connected and it has to do with Mohammad (s) malakut reality.