TwelverShia.net Forum

Hussain - So as to save the world from devastation.

Mythbuster1

Re: Hussain - So as to save the world from devastation.
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2021, 12:52:59 PM »
If you contextual Quran, Imams, their existence, their power and even their number are all clear.

Yea contextualise according to your whims and desires forcing the beliefs of imams and the numbers etc that you have been brainwashed with in your head as if it means true and clear.
You can’t make sense from something that is nonsense.
Iblis has got you good and you are playing into his tricks and that is very clear!

Soccer

« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2021, 02:28:02 PM »
Yea contextualise according to your whims and desires forcing the beliefs of imams and the numbers etc that you have been brainwashed with in your head as if it means true and clear.
You can’t make sense from something that is nonsense.
Iblis has got you good and you are playing into his tricks and that is very clear!

Whether I desire it or not, doesn't change the fact it's clear if you don't turn Quran into isolated pieces and don't take things out of context.
By the name of God, the (universally) Compassionate, The (extremely) Compassionate; for the unity of the Togetherness; Is their unity in the travels in the winter and summer. So let them Worship the Lord of this household. The one who fed them from hunger and gave them security from fear.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2021, 12:22:10 PM »
Whether I desire it or not, doesn't change the fact it's clear if you don't turn Quran into isolated pieces and don't take things out of context.

Yes It’s very clear and easy to understand as is the case for billions of Muslims especially if you don’t take isolated pieces and add new ideas and assumptions that you think is Imamate and taking it out of context and adding your own context.

Soccer

« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2021, 01:07:14 PM »
Yes It’s very clear and easy to understand as is the case for billions of Muslims especially if you don’t take isolated pieces and add new ideas and assumptions that you think is Imamate and taking it out of context and adding your own context.

The main thesis and reminder of Quran is the Authority and Relationship of Leaders appointed by God upon humanity.
By the name of God, the (universally) Compassionate, The (extremely) Compassionate; for the unity of the Togetherness; Is their unity in the travels in the winter and summer. So let them Worship the Lord of this household. The one who fed them from hunger and gave them security from fear.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2021, 07:22:46 AM »
The main thesis and reminder of Quran is the Authority and Relationship of Leaders appointed by God upon humanity.

Wrong, yet again you are making your own stuff up there is no main thesis of authority and leadership, there are main themes regarding tawheed, nabuwwah etc but nothing on ahlubaith and their divine leadership.

Soccer

« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2021, 12:55:41 AM »
Wrong, yet again you are making your own stuff up there is no main thesis of authority and leadership, there are main themes regarding tawheed, nabuwwah etc but nothing on ahlubaith and their divine leadership.

The Quran is a reminder to all the world and not just Arabs. Some people experiencing eloquence of Quran will know it's from God others won't because they don't know Arabic.

But I believe outside of Arabic, Quran has reminders that can prove the proper religion to all humans through reasoning and insights and tautologies and proper signs.

Since obviously everything I'm going to say about Quran you are going say I make it up if I relate it to Ahlulbayt (a), I am going to ask you a very simple question.

Outside of Quran being a miracle what is the proof for Mohammad (s) in your view? Quran reasons a lot, so I want to see how you understand it's reasoning to prove Mohammad (s).

I say this because the way I see it - it has used tactically the past and future and present in a way that if we doubt that past, the present proves it, and if we doubt the present, the past proves it, but this would be circular, and so even the taught of the future, is all about God's way and design of his religion.

I will let you explain how you believe Quran proves Mohammad (s) before continuing on this discussion.  In my view, it's impossible to prove Mohammad (s) without proving Ali (a), and so if you understand the Quranic proof for Mohammad (S), you will see it proves Ali (a).

But I will see your explanation first before I expand on this in greater detail and seek to prove it.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2021, 03:06:16 PM »

Since obviously everything I'm going to say about Quran you are going say I make it up if I relate it to Ahlulbayt (a), I am going to ask you a very simple question.

Outside of Quran being a miracle what is the proof for Mohammad (s) in your view? Quran reasons a lot, so I want to see how you understand it's reasoning to prove Mohammad (s).

I say this because the way I see it - it has used tactically the past and future and present in a way that if we doubt that past, the present proves it, and if we doubt the present, the past proves it, but this would be circular, and so even the taught of the future, is all about God's way and design of his religion.

I will let you explain how you believe Quran proves Mohammad (s) before continuing on this discussion.  In my view, it's impossible to prove Mohammad (s) without proving Ali (a), and so if you understand the Quranic proof for Mohammad (S), you will see it proves Ali (a).

But I will see your explanation first before I expand on this in greater detail and seek to prove it.

Since I am a Muslim who follows quran and sunnah I will post you starting of verse Imran 3/144 “ MuHammad is but a messenger,”

Above is just 1 example of how CLEAR quran is, you asked, I provided clear verse on the status of Muhammed pbuh. No long essays or personal assumptions or thoughts but a clear verse which means what it says.

That’s my clear PROOF.

Yet NOWHERE is there any clear verses on Ali ra nor is there any reasoning it’s all assumptions which you will no doubt post in your next post all assumptions and how you think/believe this relates to this and that to that as I keep repeating you have 0 evidence (like I posted a clear verse).

Your turn, show us clear verses linking Ali ra with Muhammed pbuh proving each other.

Soccer

« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2021, 09:59:33 PM »
You avoided my question. Try again.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2021, 10:20:58 AM »
You avoided my question. Try again.

Wind your neck in kid your question was answered.

Q) I will let you explain how you believe Quran proves Muhammed pbuh

A) surah Imran verse 3/144

Or did you have a secret codified question that only the mentally deranged can understand?

Soccer

« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2021, 02:03:05 PM »
Wind your neck in kid your question was answered.

Q) I will let you explain how you believe Quran proves Muhammed pbuh

A) surah Imran verse 3/144

Or did you have a secret codified question that only the mentally deranged can understand?

That doesn't prove Mohammad (s), that is a statement of emphasis that Mohammad (s) has been proven.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2021, 02:23:01 PM »
That doesn't prove Mohammad (s), that is a statement of emphasis that Mohammad (s) has been proven.

Yes proven from the Quran, that’s what we are talking about. A statement of emphasis from the Quran meaning Allah swt’s statement on the importance of that message of nabuwwah.

Against your theories and assumptions it sure does prove it.

Soccer

« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2021, 02:28:23 PM »
Yes proven from the Quran, that’s what we are talking about. A statement of emphasis from the Quran meaning Allah swt’s statement on the importance of that message of nabuwwah.

Against your theories and assumptions it sure does prove it.

Still avoiding the question, maybe, because you only follow Islam because you born into it?

Mythbuster1

« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2021, 02:33:36 PM »
Still avoiding the question, maybe, because you only follow Islam because you born into it?

Answered clearly not by my assumptions or theories which you are doing.

Born into it and still learning the beautiful deen till the day I am buried Alhamdulillah.

Unlike you adding and assuming and creating fictional characters that can move atoms and trying to bend verses of Quran to bow to your whims and desires as has been seen by your subpar posts.

Soccer

« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2021, 03:33:08 PM »
Unlike you adding and assuming and creating fictional characters that can move atoms and trying to bend verses of Quran to bow to your whims and desires as has been seen by your subpar posts.

The 4:54 emphasizes on the greatness of the Authority of Ahlulbayt of Ibrahim (a).  The Quran expands on that and shows they can move atoms and even revive dead people as part of the Authority given to them and that showing miracles is a sign they are to obeyed by God's permission and are his trusted kings on earth.

So definitely the "Amr" in 4:59 includes all that.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2021, 05:15:50 PM »
The 4:54 emphasizes on the greatness of the Authority of Ahlulbayt of Ibrahim (a).  The Quran expands on that and shows they can move atoms and even revive dead people as part of the Authority given to them and that showing miracles is a sign they are to obeyed by God's permission and are his trusted kings on earth.

So definitely the "Amr" in 4:59 includes all that.

No it doesn’t and you sound ridiculous with that assumption of nonsense, stop interpreting it the way you hear whispers of shaytaan.

No verse 4;59 doesn’t, “amr” means authority by a human after Allah swt and prophet pbuh.

Look how ridiculous you sound in trying to twist the verse meaning so to accommodate your idea of atom moving supermen and then trying your level best to correlate it with a verse about a prophet as  which has nothing to do with the verse 4:59.

Get rid of that idea of atom moving dead raising supermen who can tell futures and live for 1000’s of years from your nugget of a brain then maybe just maybe you can approach the Quran with a clear mind and it would make sense not just to you but to the ones whom you may converse with as it is for all just like the prophet pbuh was for all mankind who never moved any atoms raised any dead …….yet the followers could?!?!?!?

Soccer

« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2021, 05:56:44 PM »
4:54 emphasizes on the greatness of Authority of Ahlulbayt of the past, and means the Amr in 4:59 is same type and means you to been given an Ahlulbayt so obey them to obey God.

Soccer

« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2021, 07:41:52 PM »
as it is for all just like the prophet pbuh was for all mankind who never moved any atoms raised any dead …….yet the followers could?!?!?!?

Prophet raised (a) dead person(s) per Quran and challenged the soothsayers/sorcerers do the same per Quran.