TwelverShia.net Forum

I want to be like Zeratul

Soccer

I want to be like Zeratul
« on: July 02, 2021, 05:29:22 PM »
Zeratul was misunderstood and banished by his nation because he saw what they didn't see in regards to their benefit and future (summary, it seemed like he was a criminal to them for many reasons to do with this).

At the end, I believe my people (Shiites) and Iran, have to get rid of following generations of scholars blindly and just accepting the Fiqh system we have.

I believe when I am done my works, some hater from Muslims will assassinate me.

I will die similar to how Zeratul will, freeing the leadership of Muslims from Satanic influence that has corrupted our religion.

They will only know the good after I am dead. I see it happening similar to this:

https://youtu.be/1YaSTqQtyPg

My life for God though.
"Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson, Self-Reliance

Mythbuster1

Re: I want to be like Zeratul
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2021, 09:00:39 AM »
Lol STOP kidding yourself infact the islamophobes will embrace you with open arms they also LOVE watching cartoons on YouTube and FANTASISING about If’s and what not.
No one needs to touch you, you are already brain dead No one will care when you are DEAD and buried.
Infact the earth will rejoice.

😂

Soccer

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2021, 02:54:30 PM »
If I am mocked, I am in good company, per Quran all Messengers were mocked.  This is how ignorant evil people deal with proofs once shown to them.
"Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson, Self-Reliance

Mythbuster1

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2021, 03:06:01 PM »
But…….you are not a prophet and Allah swt hasn’t blessed you with a new book instead you are a fool making up stuff in your head and then posting it in shia/Sunni debate forum, it’s all nonsense.

NO ONE on this earth will miss you apart from your own immediate family and NO Muslim would wanna hurt a MADMAN in our deen hurting or killing someone who has no SENSE is not allowed for they don’t know what they are doing or saying.

You are either a fool or someone who falls into the mental category so don’t worry no Muslim will touch you only the followers of taghut might do coz they will brush you off as muslamic 😁👍

Soccer

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2021, 04:00:52 PM »
But…….you are not a prophet and Allah swt hasn’t blessed you with a new book instead you are a fool making up stuff in your head and then posting it in shia/Sunni debate forum, it’s all nonsense.

NO ONE on this earth will miss you apart from your own immediate family and NO Muslim would wanna hurt a MADMAN in our deen hurting or killing someone who has no SENSE is not allowed for they don’t know what they are doing or saying.

You are either a fool or someone who falls into the mental category so don’t worry no Muslim will touch you only the followers of taghut might do coz they will brush you off as muslamic 😁👍

I never stated I'm a Prophet or Messenger, but Quran shows those who follow Mohammad (s) will face similar trials because the truth they call to is mocked. I do have madness, but Quran shows the favor of God (Islam/religion/unseen reality witnessed) has nothing to do with that trial.  They are two different things, although disbelievers tried to combine them, the hadiths talk about it as being tried and being sick and the real possessed are those who love Dunya and support oppressors, while those seen as possessed Mohammad (s) made clear in ahadith are just sick and tried.

So when I am well, it's two different things and they are unrelated.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 04:02:16 PM by Soccer »

Soccer

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2021, 04:25:08 PM »
As for for 42:23  the word love is used there because it's arguing we obey Mohammad (s) and his family (a) to obey God and hence obedience is not even to Mohammad (s), but rather it's really to God while we honor and recognize them as the means, and so all God is really asking regarding them is to recognize and love them for who they are. This is just one verse 42:23 there are many other verses that are clear as well.

And it means the reward disbelievers would accuse Mohammad (s) if he is false, is just recognize who he is and who his family is if it's true and appreciating them as means to God while the true submission is to God as it's nothing but taking a path towards God (25:57).

And the word includes affection and so can't be towards an abstract concept like closeness or kinship, it is defined to be towards sentient beings and includes a high amount of affection towards the object of love. You can only have affection to real beings, and so Qurba has been that clear in that verse all this time.

And I've shown clearly the link between 4:54 and 4:59 for ten years now, but you guys are in denial.

And I've shown the context of "of them" to be servants in 35:32, by the preceding verse saying "and God with respect to his servants is seeing aware" as well how God has used the word chosen through out Quran.

And Quran talks about past chosen families to prepare for Mohammad's (s) family, but you pay no attention.

I've been speaking truth.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 04:28:37 PM by Soccer »