Re: Rafida channel's refutation videos against AntiMajos
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 03:30:19 AM »
A new defination of Tawheed in the shia

Abu Muhammad

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2016, 04:17:57 AM »
Wa 'alakumussalam wa rahmatullah.
Thanks brother Imam Ali for sharing.

The below video from Anti Majos was the one they were trying to refute. Is that really their refutation? What a poor one.

https://vimeo.com/107146586
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 04:19:11 AM by Abu Muhammad »

Optimus Prime

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2016, 05:53:43 AM »
Wa 'alakumussalam wa rahmatullah.
Thanks brother Imam Ali for sharing.

The below video from Anti Majos was the one they were trying to refute. Is that really their refutation? What a poor one.

https://vimeo.com/107146586

It is indeed.

What's interesting is that this Shi'i scholar was forced to acknowledge that these Shi'i scholars/speakers did in actual fact make shirki mistakes, but instead of condemning their kufr hands-down he makes an unconnected comparison with our 'Ulema. He said us Wahabis should also condemn when our scholars/speakers are exaggerating about the companions.

I literally LOL'd.

Having a difference an opinion with regards to the Sahaba is one thing, but to utter statements that are in direct antitheses with the Qur'anic teachings of Tawheed are not comparable transgressions.

The very fact that these clowns are coming out of the wilderness, and AFTER two years is a testimony to the success of AntiMajos. There can be no doubt that the Shi'i community have been lingering in doubt after watching many of the AntiMajos videos, but instead of doing some reflecting whether Tashayyu is the right version of Islam, Iblis got the better of them, and convinced them to go running to a bunch of rookies to try and justify much of this kufr.

Props to AntiMajos. :D   
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 05:56:17 AM by Imam Ali »

Abu Muhammad

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2016, 06:08:20 AM »
It is indeed.

What's interesting is that this Shi'i scholar was forced to acknowledge that these Shi'i scholars/speakers did in actual fact make shirki mistakes, but instead of condemning their kufr hands-down he makes an unconnected comparison with our 'Ulema. He said us Wahabis should also condemn when our scholars/speakers are exaggerating about the companions.

I literally LOL'd.

Having a difference an opinion with regards to the Sahaba is one thing, but to utter statements that are in direct antitheses with the Qur'anic teachings of Tawheed are not comparable transgressions.

The very fact that these clowns are coming out of the wilderness, and AFTER two years is a testimony to the success of AntiMajos. There can be no doubt that the Shi'i community have been lingering in doubt after watching many of the AntiMajos videos, but instead of doing some reflecting whether Tashayyu is the right version of Islam, Iblis got the better of them, and convinced them to go running to a bunch of rookies to try and justify much of this kufr.

Props to AntiMajos. :D   

Well said, brother.

Hani

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2016, 08:05:36 AM »
Anti Majos can't be refuted, it quotes their own scholars. The only way they can refute you guys is if you had taken something out of context or mistranslated a statement.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear