TwelverShia.net Forum

The sorcery and this issue.

Soccer

Re: The sorcery and this issue.
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2020, 08:04:20 PM »
The heart of defeating the sorcery is in the beginning of Suratal Baqarah, and it's the phrase "they believe in that which is hidden", and then the Surah expounds on this, but no doubt, it's not about believing the sorcery and it's deception, but to disbelieve in what it calls to (the Taghut) and believe in God by holding to his handhold, while his handhold and chair extends over everything in the universe and the earth and skies themselves.

"Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson, Self-Reliance

Soccer

« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2020, 08:27:19 PM »

From now I don't talk from the context of magic/sorcery from neutral context, but Arabic Quran context, and so I will refer to white magic as the truth from God and guidance and power and sustenance from him, while sorcery refers to simple wrong usage and sources of magic though they can perform some things like make a golden cow move, it's not the power the Prophets (s) had nor their path.

That said:

Ayatul Kursi is the peak of Quran but only due to the foundation of "they believe in that which is hidden" in the Surah makes it go to that peak.
"Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson, Self-Reliance

Soccer

« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2020, 09:12:19 PM »
I started reciting Suratal Baqara every day or twice sometimes in the same day, a long with reciting Quran in order (finished Quran in two weeks, and in one day got from start to finishing Surah 6). But I think every day if I have the time I will try t recite Suratal Baqara. This Surah has become short for me despite being the longest Surah, and it's easy for me to see the flow and I see about 10 reasons why it's a cure to sorcery from dark forces.

Thank you for the suggestion Abdaal.

Rationalist

« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2020, 01:12:40 AM »
Surah Imran is the next best surah to build up that spiritual strength against sihr. I would say after you reach the count to 100 then move on to Surah Imran.

Also, the references to Sihr is almost every Surah. Take this verse for example.

They will say, "Exalted are You! You, [O Allah ], are our benefactor not them. Rather, they used to worship the jinn; most of them were believers in them."(Surah Sabah verse 41)

In addition Sahirs are required to commit sin such as eating pork and work with blood. So if you recite those verses that forbids that it weakens it. Also, many stronger ones do incest so you can read those verses as well.

Soccer

« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2020, 03:39:27 AM »
Surah Imran is the next best surah to build up that spiritual strength against sihr. I would say after you reach the count to 100 then move on to Surah Imran.

Also, the references to Sihr is almost every Surah. Take this verse for example.

They will say, "Exalted are You! You, [O Allah ], are our benefactor not them. Rather, they used to worship the jinn; most of them were believers in them."(Surah Sabah verse 41)

In addition Sahirs are required to commit sin such as eating pork and work with blood. So if you recite those verses that forbids that it weakens it. Also, many stronger ones do incest so you can read those verses as well.

I finished Quran within 2 weeks. I will go through it again. I'm saying addition to that I been listening to Surah Baqara every day.

You saying to continue that method but do it with Suratal Ali-Imran instead of Suratal Baqara?

Rationalist

« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2020, 08:04:12 AM »
Try to finish Surah Baqarah 100x in 3 months and then finish Imran in 3 months. The shaytaans will have trouble when they try to fight you.

Soccer

« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2020, 05:41:15 PM »
Try to finish Surah Baqarah 100x in 3 months and then finish Imran in 3 months. The shaytaans will have trouble when they try to fight you.

Some days I listen to Suratal Baqara twice, in the morning and in the night. However, going back to school this fall, so not sure if I will have time.

The Nabi in that long vision/dream I had with him, taught me to recite Suratal Falaq a lot.  That is what he advised me with way back.  But then about a year ago, Ahlulbayt told me in a dream to stop reciting it so much and instead because of my knowledge I gained of the ontological argument, to recite Suratal Tawhid/Ikhlaas instead.

Rationalist

« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2020, 06:50:27 AM »

She talks about the Imamate of Prophet Ibrahim (as), Israel (as) and his 12 sons where the bloodline started. She also mentions how the Israelis married Cannite women who were sahirs, and how they started tampering that bloodline.

Soccer

« Reply #68 on: November 05, 2020, 07:54:51 PM »
What makes it difficult to help you and teach you what I know, is that, you always resort to unclear and non-certain things no matter what topic.

You love ambiguity and hate relying on what is clear beyond doubt without a shred of doubt, and build your perception on array of ambiguities and don't build on clear insights that are certain.

Rationalist

« Reply #69 on: November 05, 2020, 08:55:33 PM »
I am so glad I frustrated you... ;D

Soccer

« Reply #70 on: November 05, 2020, 10:19:03 PM »
It's fine to have a playful attitude when you are talking to people in general and for example, if you learn math it's fine to make jokes, it's fine in almost everything you can learn, and laugh about it.

The case with God and his religion,  the Quran emphasizes to give such sacred seriousness to Quran and the Sunnah, that your heart should be coming shivering from fear of saying anything about God other then truth or saying about God what you don't know.

Religion is not a game for believers, but it is for everyone else.   Stop building on doubts and ambiguity, for what Quran means "follow the best of it" is what is clear of it's insights and what you should see of it and know beyond doubt and see what it proves - and how God contextualizes his own words in a way that is so clear, clearer and more firm in that, then what humans can do.

There is no crookedness in Quran, the Ulil-Amr are clearly defined, the reward verses are clearly defined, the love of Ahlulbayt (a) - is clear.

The topic of Ahlulbayt (a) in this age, and in the past ages, is vividly clear.

We Muslims enjoy this bickering out of rebellion to one another and striving for egoistic pride in religion, and the result if the world is a mess, and people who immerse themselves in this,  we are responsible over every hungry child, every oppression and are the reason why oppressors rule us and even rule anywhere in the world.

This is clear in the words of Ahlulbayt (a) and Quran, and can be proven.

This dialogue we are having, trillion years from now, we either in heaven or hell, and from that time hindsight, we will either be happy we enjoined truth and were honest to ourselves and took it seriously or while burning with no escape in sight will know - had we listened attentively or use your minds sincerely to know the truth,  guidance would have been easy and catastrophe avoided.

I'm frustrated because I've known you Abdaal for years and I have compassion for you and others, but especially you over others because we use to talk on msn if you haven't forgotten and not just about religion but about girls, school and other stuff.

It hurts that very few humans take truth seriously and don't want to mix falsehood with it.

What is the point of knowing truth when you believe in falsehood with it and mix it all up. The truth doesn't benefit, unless we shrink from what is false, and knowledge will become firm if we don't believe as knowledge what we have no reason to nor proof of any kind nor see.

The Quran is a book of proofs, it has more proofs then what the amount of verses it has, and so much signs, and ways of travelling and downloading insights, whether short or long, and whether very very long or very very fast, it's a book of light and knowledge.

You don't understand my frustration for you or for people in general or people I know closely or the person I'm in love with, but keep smiling there.

Rationalist

« Reply #71 on: November 05, 2020, 11:50:24 PM »
The methodology of how we view the Quran differs. For me there are Mukhatmath and Mutashabiath verses. There is stop in the verse to say only Allah knows the final meaning of Mushabiath verses.
 For 12er Shia it differs.
1) They believe they are created from a special clay
2) They consider themselves as Khassa and others as Ammi
3) For them it was Al Baqir who finally gave the truth to the Khassa, but was careful with giving the full truth to the Ammi
4) The stop differs for 12er Shia for the verse talking about Mukhamath verses and the Imams knows how the final meaning with Allah.

As for our past convo, I was not aware of sihr before. These past crushes were part of sihr al Muhabbah. It was the Muslims pretending to be Muslims and going to Shaytaan asking for wishes.

Rationalist

« Reply #72 on: November 06, 2020, 12:05:17 AM »

4) The stop differs for 12er Shia for the verse talking about Mutashabiath verses and the Imams knows how the final meaning with Allah.

Meant of say Mutshabiath here.

Soccer

« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2020, 09:28:12 PM »
4) The stop differs for 12er Shia for the verse talking about Mutashabiath verses and the Imams knows how the final meaning with Allah.

Meant of say Mutshabiath here.

Some of the Qariats Sunnis believe also stop there, and not on "Allah" in verse 3:7.

Rationalist

« Reply #74 on: November 21, 2020, 05:35:51 AM »
Some of the Qariats Sunnis believe also stop there, and not on "Allah" in verse 3:7.

Yes I have seen that. I need to acknowledge all opinions that are there.

Soccer

« Reply #75 on: November 24, 2020, 04:51:20 PM »
Yes I have seen that. I need to acknowledge all opinions that are there.

The Sunni stance is to synthesize Qariats, so in this case, you would have to say it means God and the firmly rooted in knowledge know it's interpretation since the stop at Allah (swt) can be seen for emphasis.