TwelverShia.net Forum

Verse 33:6 is clearly about Ahlulbayt Wilayah.

Soccer

Verse 33:6 is clearly about Ahlulbayt Wilayah.
« on: August 12, 2020, 09:00:26 PM »
https://youtu.be/0u-d7DQljy4

My video shows by context and flow, 33:6 clearly is about the Wilayah of Ahlulbayt.
"Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson, Self-Reliance

muslim720

Re: Verse 33:6 is clearly about Ahlulbayt Wilayah.
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2020, 09:31:49 PM »
Salaam alaykum wa rahmatullah,

Allow me to quote the verse and highlight a portion of it:
"The Prophet is more caring of the believers than they are of themselves, and his wives are mothers to them.  And blood-relatives are closer to one another in God's Book than the believers or the emigrants, though you should do good to your friends. That is inscribed in the Book"

In your attempt to look for what is allegedly said by the verse, you have entirely missed what is clearly spelled in it.

So, when your sect recognizes that highlighted portion declared by the Qur'an, i.e., when you love the Mothers of the Believers (ra) like you all love your own biological mothers - no buts, explanations or excuses - then we will listen to your explanation of this verse.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 09:35:02 PM by muslim720 »
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Soccer

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2020, 10:17:30 PM »
Alaikom Asalam wa rahmatallah wa barakatu

I'm talking about everything else in that verse but that line. That line is important, and other verses expand on why God said those words, but this is not the topic of the OP, and hence, a red herring.

"Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson, Self-Reliance

Soccer

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2020, 10:18:47 PM »
This was under the video, but I thought I would paste it here:

The Prophet has more right/authority over the believers then themselves, and his wives are (as if) their mothers, and the possessors of family/blood relationship, some of them have more right/authority then others, in the book of God, from the travellers/emigrants and the believers - only that you to your Masters/Authorities (Awliya) do goodness - indeed this is written in the book. And when God took the covenant of the Prophets and with you, and from Noah and Abraham and Moses and Jesus son of Mary and we took them a firm covenant. That he may question the truthful for their truthfulness and has prepared the disbelievers a painful chastisement.
(33:6–8) - Proving this is the proper translation.

muslim720

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2020, 05:50:57 PM »
I'm talking about everything else in that verse but that line.

And that is the problem!  You are talking about every assumed possibility on the verse while ignoring what is clearly stated which can stand by itself without any need of exegesis, explanations, verbal tricks or logical gymnastics.

but this is not the topic of the OP, and hence, a red herring.

You can use fancy terms like red-herring, etc, to feign knowledge but by ignoring what is apparent in favor of supporting assumptions, you have disqualified yourself as an informed candidate to be speaking on this verse. 

It is not a red-herring when you're not qualified to speak on a subject.  It just means that you're incompetent and anything you say needs not to be taken seriously which is why your video has less than 500 views.  I can understand you wanted to get more clicks but please state your intent clearly.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Soccer

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2020, 06:55:50 PM »
Look up the definition of red-herring, it's exactly what you are doing.  Stick to the OP, make a new topic in the line you want to discuss and I will be there.

muslim720

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2020, 07:28:23 PM »
Look up the definition of red-herring, it's exactly what you are doing.  Stick to the OP, make a new topic in the line you want to discuss and I will be there.

Look up the definition of having "double-standards"; that is what you are doing!

You want us to accept your forced assumptions on a verse when your entire sect openly violates one of the very clear and apparent mandates made in the very same verse.  Basically, you are appealing to our belief in the verse to accept your spin on it.  Well, first establish your own belief!  Prove to us that you believe in the verse in its entirety - no ifs and buts.  And while that may not necessarily establish your qualification, at least it will prove that you hold yourself to the same standards as you hold us.

Soccer

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2020, 08:06:33 PM »
Look up the definition of having "double-standards"; that is what you are doing!

You want us to accept your forced assumptions on a verse when your entire sect openly violates one of the very clear and apparent mandates made in the very same verse.  Basically, you are appealing to our belief in the verse to accept your spin on it.  Well, first establish your own belief!  Prove to us that you believe in the verse in its entirety - no ifs and buts.  And while that may not necessarily establish your qualification, at least it will prove that you hold yourself to the same standards as you hold us.

You can quote any part of Quran and say my interpretation is insincere, and it would be a double standard if you are right, but still as far as this topic is concerned, it's off-topic.

You are trying to change the topic focus. Make a topic about it, and I will be there. This topic is not about that part of the verse though.

muslim720

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2020, 11:15:26 PM »
You can quote any part of Quran and say my interpretation is insincere, and it would be a double standard if you are right, but still as far as this topic is concerned, it's off-topic.

You are trying to change the topic focus. Make a topic about it, and I will be there. This topic is not about that part of the verse though.

You just don't get it so let me explain it in another way.

You are invoking a Qur'anic verse - more like, misrepresenting it - to make a case for Ahlul Bayt (ra) based on speculations and assumptions.  But when it comes to the clear-cut mandate spelled in the same verse, you reject it.

So essentially, you want us to believe in your (mis)interpretation of a verse, a portion of which you do not believe in.  And the irony of it all is that what you want us to believe is all based on conjecture but the part of the verse you reject is clearly spelled out and needs no explanations or corroborating evidence.

Rejecting a portion of the Qur'an is like rejecting the Qur'an altogether.  By the same line of reasoning, rejecting a portion of a verse is like rejecting the entire verse.  So, one more time: why are you commenting on this verse when you don't believe in it yourself?  And why should we take your interpretation seriously?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 11:16:35 PM by muslim720 »

Soccer

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2020, 11:56:01 PM »
I get what you are saying.  If you are serious, you would make a topic about that. But this topic is different.

And there is nothing unclear in what I presented. 33:6 proves the Authority of Ahlulbayt (a).

Soccer

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2020, 02:18:54 AM »
Made a topic about it, see you there.

muslim720

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2020, 03:19:10 PM »
Made a topic about it, see you there.

Why are you e-Shias so much into parsing an argument?  You do not believe in the motherhood of the wives of the Holy Prophet (saw) as mandated by the Qur'an and Sunnah.  This is not a secret!

Now you want us to accept your explanation of a verse which also contains that mandate in clear terms.  You do not believe in that portion but want us to take your spin on the verse as though you're some authority.  You are not!

So, no this isn't about opening a new topic.  It's about opening your eyes.

Soccer

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2020, 05:33:14 PM »
There is no difference in the fallacy, if you started talking about any criticism you had towards Shiism. This topic had it's own proofs and logic, and you have not addressed it at all.

muslim720

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2020, 05:39:26 PM »
There is no difference in the fallacy, if you started talking about any criticism you had towards Shiism. This topic had it's own proofs and logic, and you have not addressed it at all.

I do not accept the explanation of a Qur'anic verse from someone who does not believe in the entirety of the same verse.  Unless you take Qur'anic exegesis from non-Muslims and Islamophobes!

Soccer

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2020, 05:40:22 PM »
I do not accept the explanation of a Qur'anic verse from someone who does not believe in the entirety of the same verse.  Unless you take Qur'anic exegesis from non-Muslims and Islamophobes!

You only follow what Satanic sorcery tells you of Quran, so whatever dude.

muslim720

« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2020, 05:47:44 PM »
You only follow what Satanic sorcery tells you of Quran, so whatever dude.

Says the person who suffers from a mental condition!

Soccer

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2020, 05:50:18 PM »
Says the person who suffers from a mental condition!

Afflictions with patience I've toiled and striven and like Ayub came out on top of the devil and his forces, and I am pretty sure I'm cured of it but I won't get into more details.

Science and medicine says you can't be cured, but Du'as and Quran shows otherwise.

muslim720

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2020, 05:58:50 PM »
Afflictions with patience I've toiled and striven and like Ayub came out on top of the devil and his forces, and I am pretty sure I'm cured of it but I won't get into more details.

Science and medicine says you can't be cured, but Du'as and Quran shows otherwise.

Like Ayub (asws)?  So now you'll glorify and invoke yourself in the same breath as Ayub (asws)?  Wow, that is not ego at all (sarcasm)!  At least now we know you also suffer from chronic narcissism.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 06:01:36 PM by muslim720 »

Soccer

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2020, 06:03:34 PM »
Just keep showing you don't know how language works.

muslim720

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2020, 06:39:45 PM »
Just keep showing you don't know how language works.

Desperation can cause people to hide behind such idiotic remarks.  Even if we assume I do not know language, at least it is better than disbelieving the Qur'an.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 06:45:24 PM by muslim720 »