TwelverShia.net Forum

Possible Ex-Shia in the making

Noor-us-Sunnah

Re: Possible Ex-Shia in the making
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2019, 02:03:49 AM »
Oh, he’s granted paradise is he? I wasn’t expecting that if I’m honest lol
So are there no negative hadiths of Mu’awiayah that are authentic? Any Hadiths proving he was against the Ahlul Bayt?
There could be but that doesn’t mean his shortcomings overcome his good deeds, that’s why I saved your time by presenting you his fate. Because eventually everyone’s aim is to attain Jannah and if someone is guaranteed Jannah then no doubt such a person is good, even though he might have committed certain sins, but his good deeds were such that he was given the glad tiding of entering paradise.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 02:10:35 AM by Noor-us-Sunnah »

muslim720

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2019, 03:50:19 PM »
1) What exactly is the Sunni position regarding Mu’awiayah?

Salaam alaykum wa rahmatullah,

I think a more important and insightful - perhaps even helpful - question would be this: what was Imam Hassan's (ra) position regarding Muawiya?  I am no fan of Muawiya but one of the reasons why I respect him is because Imam Hassan (ra) entrusted him with the fate of the Ummah.

Consider all the things Shias make Muawiya out to be.  Is that the sort of man that Imam Hassan (ra) would abdicate his "Divinely Ordained Right" to?  I cannot imagine Imam Hassan (ra) vacating his position for a "purely evil" man.

2) what is the Sunni position regarding Yazid?

I cannot imagine anyone who was directly involved in killing Imam Hussain (ra), or had a hand in devising the plan, can enter Jannah.  Anyone responsible for killing Imam Hussain (ra), including Yazeed, in my opinion, is scum.

However, to get you to reflect on your own, independent of the Shi'i belief that Yazeed was out to distort the religion, what does authentic history say about Yazeed?  Not much!  Let us agree that he was a womanizer, an alcoholic and never prayed.  So what?  We challenged all the Shi'i members on this forum to bring us one authentic report, from Shia or Sunni sources, which proves that Yazeed was out to destroy Islam.  Not a single piece of evidence was furnished!
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2019, 12:11:55 AM »
Sure will. Although I’m very busy as I’ll be taking my university entrance exam at the end of this school year and preparing for that takes up most of my time. But I’ll try to fit this into my schedule. Do excuse me if I stop replying for a while, as I have little time and this topic is more distracting than I expected, and I just don’t wanna fail my entrance exam! I hope you don’t mind me coming back every few months and asking questions. I’m trying to put off serious research until after I’m done with school inshaallah.

Insh'aAllah! you will be successful in your exams.

Just a suggestion, If some of those links, that the brother shared, seem complex, just read the ones that are simple to you.
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Qamar Farooq

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2019, 02:30:22 AM »
Insh'aAllah! you will be successful in your exams.

Just a suggestion, If some of those links, that the brother shared, seem complex, just read the ones that are simple to you.
'

to be honest bro, it should not take more than 3-4 hrs to go through all the stuff i posted. It can be finished in half a day