BBC documentary : Freedom To Broadcast Hate

Rationalist

BBC documentary : Freedom To Broadcast Hate
« on: April 16, 2016, 05:22:44 PM »

MuslimAnswers

Re: BBC documentary : Freedom To Broadcast Hate
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 04:54:39 AM »
^

I just saw some snippets, but the truth is what it is: There is a lot of 'underlying data' that can and will be used against one another, and there will always be people ready to pay big bucks for these things, and also ready to move from place to place to broadcast. It is not brain surgery as all of us on this forum know.

Rationalist

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2016, 07:13:11 AM »
I'm surprised how Yassir Habib turned out to be such a coward. He refused to give an interview. On his network he shows how Taqiyyah is not required, but when it comes to a simple interview he wants to run away.

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2016, 07:47:10 AM »
^

He knows that the UK government letting him do what he wants is the basis of his channel's very existence, so the one  who knows that would not wish to jeopardize his situation as much as possible.

The other issue from both sides though is that the differences are after all based on academia, and most people are simply not interested in going through the difficulties of learning their own academia first, then looking at comparisons, etc., especially today when the martial aspect of this difference is very real. Plus, academia never sells to the general populace well, as opposed to scandalous tidbits and snippets.

scusemyenglish

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2016, 03:01:03 PM »
It's" interesting" to see the difference between Arabs and perse shia about the proselytism...

Arabs shias are very agressive.

But Persians shia are more intelligent. They want to give a good image. And hide their real creed for have us believe they are like sunni in the creed...
Abou Hourayra narrated that the messenger saws said:

"“There will come to the people years
of treachery (...) the Ruwaibidhah will decide matters.”
It was said

'Who are the Ruwaibidhah?'

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and
ignorant men who will speak in the affairs of the people.”

Rationalist

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2016, 05:12:30 PM »

But Persians shia are more intelligent. They want to give a good image. And hide their real creed for have us believe they are like sunni in the creed...

That's the same case with the Pakistani 12ers.

scusemyenglish

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2016, 01:04:59 AM »

That's the same case with the Pakistani 12ers.

I think shias who are not arabs like pakistani or persians have integrated the fact that they are one sect.

but arabs shias ,probably because they are arabs like the messengers saws , they don t accept this status! They want to embody Islam...whereas Persians and Pakistani lived like a real sectarian.
Abou Hourayra narrated that the messenger saws said:

"“There will come to the people years
of treachery (...) the Ruwaibidhah will decide matters.”
It was said

'Who are the Ruwaibidhah?'

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and
ignorant men who will speak in the affairs of the people.”

Rationalist

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2016, 01:53:14 AM »
but arabs shias ,probably because they are arabs like the messengers saws , they don t accept this status! They want to embody Islam...whereas Persians and Pakistani lived like a real sectarian.
I communicated the 12ers from Lebanon and Bahrain and they use taqiyyah as well cover up the hatred of their sect. In the 12er Shia sect taqiyyah is a pillar, so those Arabs who don't do it are following people like Zurara bin Ayan.

Also we have to look at  their history and see   why 12er Shia became like that. The reality is the 12er Shia are like the Yahood. They faced similar persecution throughout history, and as result they began to develop these characteristics of deceptive taqiyyah.

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2018, 08:50:32 PM »
^

I know this is an old post, but a few matters: Even though the documentary is not on youtube it is still available online. Most of the talking points are well known to us here on this forum, I am sure.

What I did find amusing was the Iraqi Shia 'channel money collector' person for Ahl e Bayt TV (Allahyari's channel) and Fadak TV, talking very big things about the necessity for bloodshed if need be in order for the "truth of Shiaism as the only Islam" to be made well-known, while he himself is in hiding and gave his interview in an undisclosed location and after multiple security reassurances. Very telling about him, his religion, and his religion's supposedly Infallible leaders.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 08:51:51 PM by MuslimAnswers »