TwelverShia.net Forum

Belief of Al rajah - sunni ?

Furkan

Belief of Al rajah - sunni ?
« on: November 24, 2015, 01:44:37 AM »
Assalamu alaykum everyone

The following is bothering me:

We sunnis believe in the ressurection, but when does this ressurection of everyone happen? Is it when the dajjal and other things appear or after every cruelty has been finished?

In principle, in what way is it different then the belief of al rajah of the shias?
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Khaled

Re: Belief of Al rajah - sunni ?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 01:59:29 AM »
wa alykum assalaam,

You mean the resurrection on the Day of Judgement?
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

Furkan

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2015, 02:04:24 AM »
Yes brother. The ressurection on the day of judgement is after everything of mehdi, dajjal etc has passed away right ?
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Khaled

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2015, 02:32:40 AM »
Yes brother. The ressurection on the day of judgement is after everything of mehdi, dajjal etc has passed away right ?

Of course akhi, one of the names is al-Yawm al-Aakhir, i.e. the Last Day.

No comparison between the two concepts at all, the Christians also believe in the "Last Day", and we disagree with them on details but not on the concept.  In fact, even Sunnis disagree with each other on the details.

My understanding of the 12er concept is they believe the Mahdi will, not Allah,  resurrect some of the Companions like Abu Bakr, Omar and Ayesha رضي الله عنهم to punish them for their "transgressions against Ahl al-Bayt."  He will do this before the al-Yawm al-Aakhir

والله أعلم
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

Furkan

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2015, 02:36:09 AM »
Hm okay, i was wondering more about the indication of this incident on the "timeline but now it's as clear as the sky.

Jazak'Allahu ghair

“last words?”

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2015, 02:55:07 AM »
Walaikum Salam,

Shia Rajah: They believe that many of their Imams (i.e. Husayn, Ali etc) will return before the day of judgement to rule the world for some years or avenge something etc. This is different from the Sunni Quranic belief of the judgement/last day.

در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Rationalist

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2015, 07:15:35 AM »
The 12ers believe the 12 were divinely appointed to rule. Since none of them including Ali and Hassan ruled through this concept, the concept of rajah was added. When this happens in their view, the 12 will finally rule.