TwelverShia.net Forum

İ Need takhreej and sharh of this hadeeth! - description of Allah?

Ahlus_sunnah

The book "İbtalut-Taavilat li Akhbaris-Sifat". The author is Abu Yala bin Muhammad bin Hussain bin al-Farrah. Look at page 143.

رَأَيْتُ رَبِّي فِي الْمَنَامِ فِي صُورَةِ شَابٍّ مُوَفِّرٍ فِي خُفٍّ، عَلَيْهِ نَعْلَانِ مِنْ ذَهَبٍ، عَلَى وَجْهِهِ فِرَاشٌ مِنْ ذَهَبٍ

Qatadah narrated from Ikrimah, and Ikrimah from Ibn Abbas: Rasulallah said: "I saw Allah in the green garden without the beard, waved hairs as young boy.

The book "İbtalut-Taavilat li Akhbaris-Sifat". The author is Abu Yala bin Muhammad bin Hussain bin al-Farrah. Look at page 143.

Qatadah narrated from Ikrimah, and Ikrimah from Ibn Abbas: Rasulallah said: "I saw Allah in the green garden without the beard, waved hairs as young boy.

Page 144.

Abu Bakr Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Abdullah bin Sadagah al-Baghdadi said: "If somebody don't believe in Ikrimah's hadith he is ZINDIGH"

Abu Zarah ar-Razee said: "If somebody don't believe in this hadith he is MOTAZILEE."

Page 145.

Ahmad bin Hanbal said (about this hadith): "If somebody dout in this hadith or in smth. in hadith is Jahmee. His shahadah and greeting with him are not acceptable,. "

« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 01:30:18 AM by AbuMuslimKhorasani »

Furkan

Re: İ Need takhreej and sharh of this hadeeth..!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 12:23:14 AM »
Where did you get this?

Anyway, i advise you to ask it here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/299736074518/ (some scholars and students of knowledge there)

If you don't have facebook, I will ask it there and post the replies here.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 01:20:53 AM by Furkan »
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
Re: İ Need takhreej and sharh of this hadeeth..!
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 01:28:19 AM »

رَأَيْتُ رَبِّي فِي الْمَنَامِ فِي صُورَةِ شَابٍّ مُوَفِّرٍ فِي خُفٍّ، عَلَيْهِ نَعْلَانِ مِنْ ذَهَبٍ، عَلَى وَجْهِهِ فِرَاشٌ مِنْ ذَهَبٍ

The book "İbtalut-Taavilat li Akhbaris-Sifat". The author is Abu Yala bin Muhammad bin Hussain bin al-Farrah.

Look at page 143.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم

This is mentioned by Tabarani in al-Kabir (25/143) and al-Bayhaqi in al-Asma (447-446). Imam Ahmad weakened it and said: The narration is munkar

In the narration is Marwan and he is Ibn Abi Saeed al-Muali al-ansari al-zarqi who was weakened by Abu Hatim and also by al-Hafiz in al-Taqreeb.

Page 144.
Abu Bakr Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Abdullah bin Sadagah al-Baghdadi said: "If somebody don't believe in Ikrimah's hadith he is ZINDIGH"

Abu Zarah ar-Razee said: "If somebody don't believe in this hadith he is MOTAZILEE."

He is talking about a different Hadith. The Shia is being deceptive.

Page 145.

Ahmad bin Hanbal said (about this hadith): "If somebody dout in this hadith or in smth. in hadith is Jahmee. His shahadah and greeting with him are not acceptable,. "

Imam Ahmad is talking about a different hadith. Again lie of the Shia. Actually, Imam Ahmad called the narration munkar (rejected) as I mentioned above.

Hope it helps.

P.S. A suggestion brother, when you create a thread give it a proper title. So for this thread a good title would be "narration about description of Allah" or something.

در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Ameen

Re: İ Need takhreej and sharh of this hadeeth! - description of Allah?
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2015, 01:39:37 AM »
Where did you get this?

Anyway, i advise you to ask it here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/299736074518/ (some scholars and students of knowledge there)

If you don't have facebook, I will ask it there and post the replies here.

Why not here??? He has started a separate thread for it. What seems to be the problem??? What's the hesitation??? Discuss it with him and lets hear what you have to say.

Hani

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2015, 02:57:06 AM »
Translation is incorrect, it says "In a dream I saw my Lord in the image of a young man etc..."

There's nothing wrong with this, all scholars say that Allah can communicate with us in dreams in whatever image he chooses.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Bolani Muslim

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2015, 05:02:49 AM »
Why not here??? He has started a separate thread for it. What seems to be the problem??? What's the hesitation??? Discuss it with him and lets hear what you have to say.
Do you have a brain??? ???  ??? ???

Muhammad Tazin

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2015, 10:37:52 AM »
After everything, Detailed analysis of Chain and others. is needed

Ameen

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2015, 11:20:38 PM »
Do you have a brain??? ???  ??? ???

You tell me. Do you consider me as a human??? If yes then do you believe all humans have a brain??? I think you can figure it out by yourself from here. If you can't then let me know and I will be more than happy to give you a hand.

Furkan

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2015, 12:02:24 AM »
You are too literal and boring. I liked your question marathon in the past but now you are just searching for attention, which is human. Hope this answers your questions.

You waste your time on this forum. Go to sunni sites if you want to learn something, since you don't have any knowledge about sunni Islam.

Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Ameen

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2015, 12:46:23 AM »
You want me to go on a Sunni site??? So what site is this??? And why don't you tell me about Sunni Islam??? Inform me of something I'm not aware of. Are you capable??? By looking at your ridiculous response every time, I don't think so.

Furkan

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2015, 12:52:52 AM »
Will you ever stop replying and try learning something. This is a platform for discussion. You lack knowledge about sunnism and say that we love only a handfull of sahabas. And that's why you should go to an informative Sunni website where you can learn the principles of sunnism.

This just shows you have missed the whole point of sunni vs shia discussions

“last words?”

Hani

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2015, 12:53:27 AM »
`Isa (as) said: "First take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye." [Bible - Matthew 7:5]
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear