« on: April 24, 2015, 07:30:35 PM »
https://vimeo.com/125826524

SHOCKING!!!!

Reason for edit: Improved the title.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 04:47:15 PM by AbuMuslimKhorasani »

Bolani Muslim

Re: Latest AntiMajos
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 08:47:21 PM »
Subhanallah, a tradition from 40 years is definitely from the time of the Prophet (saw)  ;)

Hani

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2015, 09:39:40 PM »
Sunnah of the year 1951.

Twelvers renew their Sunan seasonally.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Suleiman

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2015, 02:58:54 PM »
Stop using your wahabi logic.

Optimus Prime

Re: Shia mock Ali bin Abi Talib - Latest AntiMajos
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2015, 04:58:53 PM »
LOL.

Al Dukhan

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2015, 12:09:29 AM »
:-/:-D

matpau_83

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2015, 12:34:46 PM »
Assalamualaikum Brothers/Sisters,

I'm relatively new here although i have been an avid fan of your forum for quiet some time now. Is it possible for u to point to me which thread/articles that shows the 'permissibility' of performing bloody ritual from a high ranking shia marja' and the 'permissibility' of performing the cosplay (example, wearing a lousy lion costume and rolling like a stupid clown) above?

i've show this one to my gone astray friend, the only reply that comes out is, 'Yassir Khabith' is the one propogating it, shia doesnt consider him a scholar, bla bla bla, wahabi also to blame, bla bla bla..

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2015, 07:19:28 PM »
^Walaikum Salam wr wb,

Besides Yasir al-Habib there are two other Shia clerics justifying and propagating the circus in the video. On top of that they have a narration about the Sunnah of the lion. Also, the circus takes place in Karbala where Shia scholars witness it not in London where Yasir Habib lives so your friend is making a desperate excuse.

در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Furkan

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2015, 10:08:20 PM »
Yassir habib is praised by shirazi grand majra
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

matpau_83

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2015, 04:31:51 AM »
Thanks brothers! IMO, Yassir Habib is the only 'brave' shia scholar who doesnt believe in taqiyyah. His belief, in reality is in sync with the shias creeds minus the taqiyyah. Anyway, i snoop around and found this thread in shiachat,
http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235022362-muharram-ritual-fatwas/
what begins as a collections of fatwa for forbidding the bloody ritual then becomes an argument that actually, there is some basis in their own religion to do this heinous thing. I only hope that we can have a collection of jarh wa ta'dil of their scholars so that when we presented it to some astray person (for instance my friend), he cannot denied that this is part of the shia creed and belief by their own big marji'. Frankly, i'm sick and tired of rejecting the arguments because 'Yasir Habib is not a scholar, bla, bla, bla, Wahabi is even worse, bla, bla, bla' and mind u i find this sort of rejection a lot in shia discussions..

Furkan

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2015, 07:28:39 AM »
They have narrations which allow such rituals ONLY for remembrance of Hussayn (ra).

They have narrations which say it's rewardable.

----> So it's a part of shiism and not a "tradition of people" like they always say. If it's a tradition of people, then how come  it's done everywhere in countries with shias, be it iraq, iran, pakistan ...
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Hadrami

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2015, 08:33:51 AM »
i've show this one to my gone astray friend, the only reply that comes out is, 'Yassir Khabith' is the one propogating it, shia doesnt consider him a scholar, bla bla bla, wahabi also to blame, bla bla bla..

Yasir Habib must be an influential shia scholar to have his lion ritual performed in public court of "al Haram" in Karbala :D

Optimus Prime

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2015, 01:04:38 PM »
Thanks brothers! IMO, Yassir Habib is the only 'brave' shia scholar who doesnt believe in taqiyyah. His belief, in reality is in sync with the shias creeds minus the taqiyyah. Anyway, i snoop around and found this thread in shiachat,
http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235022362-muharram-ritual-fatwas/
what begins as a collections of fatwa for forbidding the bloody ritual then becomes an argument that actually, there is some basis in their own religion to do this heinous thing. I only hope that we can have a collection of jarh wa ta'dil of their scholars so that when we presented it to some astray person (for instance my friend), he cannot denied that this is part of the shia creed and belief by their own big marji'. Frankly, i'm sick and tired of rejecting the arguments because 'Yasir Habib is not a scholar, bla, bla, bla, Wahabi is even worse, bla, bla, bla' and mind u i find this sort of rejection a lot in shia discussions..

Welcome to the forum brother.

Please start separate threads for any concerns or enquiries you may have. :)

Ibn Al Qayyim

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2016, 03:44:04 PM »
LOL
xD
Wtf lmfao rafidis r dumb.
End Quote.

muslim720

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2016, 04:19:50 PM »
Yasser Al-Khabeeth said that the lion came to protect the bodies.  Amazing!  The lion came to look over the dead bodies but did not care to protect them while they were alive.  Why does logic run so far away from Shias?  Or do they prefer to run away from it?
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)