TwelverShia.net Forum

Marwan El Hakim

scusemyenglish

Marwan El Hakim
« on: May 09, 2016, 09:54:34 PM »
Salam I have seen you have made an article about the claim of  Marwan and Muawiya conspyracy

I want  to know.

I have read many time that Marwan El Hakim killed Talha during the siffin Battle.

And  it's hims who has sent letters for fight the rebellion against Othman.

You have information about that?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 09:56:07 PM by scusemyenglish »
Abou Hourayra narrated that the messenger saws said:

"“There will come to the people years
of treachery (...) the Ruwaibidhah will decide matters.”
It was said

'Who are the Ruwaibidhah?'

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and
ignorant men who will speak in the affairs of the people.”

scusemyenglish

Re: Marwan El Hakim
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 12:51:17 AM »
I have also read it's him who had burnt the original koran "of Hafsa"

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

Abu Jasim Al-Salafi

• +0/-1
  • May Allah guide the Shi'a to the truth
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 11:02:38 PM »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

The lie that Marwan Ibn-ul Hakam killed Talha Ibn Ubaidullah (رضي الله عنه) was first said by Al-Waqqidi, a very known liar in the books of Rijjal (علم الرجال). There is nothing that proves that, how can Marwan kill Talha when he was in the same army as Talha (R.A)?

There is also nothing that proves Marwan Ibn-ul Hakam sent letters encouraging the murder/killing of Sayyidna Uthman (رضي الله عنه).

Regarding the burning of the 'Mushaf' of Hafsa (رضي الله عنها), here's why he did that:

When Marwan Ibn-ul Hakam asked Hafsa (رضي الله عنها) for her Mushaf to burn, he was going to do that so that no one thinks that there is something in her Mushaf that contradicts the other Masahif (collection of Mushaf), Hafsa (رضي الله عنها) denied the request to burn her Mushaf and kept it with her until the day she died. After she died, Marwan Ibn-ul Hakam requested for the Mushaf of Hafsa to burn, the reason as I showed is that he didn't want people to think that her Mushaf (Hafsa) contains things that are not in other Mushaf(s), that's all!
May Allah guide the Shi'a to the truth. Ameen.

Student of Comparative Religion - Refuter of allegations made against Islam by Christians and Atheists.

scusemyenglish

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 12:45:27 PM »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

The lie that Marwan Ibn-ul Hakam killed Talha Ibn Ubaidullah (رضي الله عنه) was first said by Al-Waqqidi, a very known liar in the books of Rijjal (علم الرجال). There is nothing that proves that, how can Marwan kill Talha when he was in the same army as Talha (R.A)?

There is also nothing that proves Marwan Ibn-ul Hakam sent letters encouraging the murder/killing of Sayyidna Uthman (رضي الله عنه).

Regarding the burning of the 'Mushaf' of Hafsa (رضي الله عنها), here's why he did that:

When Marwan Ibn-ul Hakam asked Hafsa (رضي الله عنها) for her Mushaf to burn, he was going to do that so that no one thinks that there is something in her Mushaf that contradicts the other Masahif (collection of Mushaf), Hafsa (رضي الله عنها) denied the request to burn her Mushaf and kept it with her until the day she died. After she died, Marwan Ibn-ul Hakam requested for the Mushaf of Hafsa to burn, the reason as I showed is that he didn't want people to think that her Mushaf (Hafsa) contains things that are not in other Mushaf(s), that's all!

Sahit.

Apparently Marwan El Hakim was married was one daughter of Ali.

And Hussain, and hassan prayed  behind him.

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and